Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Role Playing > Role Playing

Old 12-04-2008, 09:46 PM

Default Re: A Dive into the past

"Talan when it comes to the bloodrage leave it to me, i may not have full control but i do have enough to control it to train Cerion."

Elfangor then took his seat next to Shadow and waited for kaliska.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:19 AM

Default Waiting

While Shadow waited with Elfangor in the common room, her thoughts were rapidly stirring. SoulStealer was so close to them, but then he had backed off. It didn't make any sense, and she rubbed her temples gently, trying to fight off a headache.

"Shadow? Is something wrong?" Elfangor was watching her intently, and he rested a hand on her shoulder lightly. "Oh, nothing. I'm just wondering when Soul will move on us. He was so close, and then he backed off.. It doesn't make much sense." Elf frowned for a moment. "Don't frown, it's not pretty." Shadow teased.

Rolling his eyes, Elf leaned back. "What do you think their talking about in there?" "Who knows? The way their bonded though.. it's so much more than our bond. If Kaliska dies, so does Talan, and vice versa. One would die from a physical wound, while the other would die from heartbreak."

Stretching, Shadow sighed. "Our bond is like that too, isn't it?" Locking eyes with Elf, she said softly, "Yes. And no. If I die, you won't, and it's the same for me. But since we love eachother, heartbreak would destroy us. We would be broken puppets, or at least I would be, if I lost you."

Waiting for Talan to come back, they sat in silence, Shadow curled up against Elfangor, and Elfangor thinking of new tests for training Cerion.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:36 AM

Default Re: Waiting

Half an hour went by, and finally Talan emerged into the common room. He was trembling with unreleased anger, and Shadow decided to remain quiet. If Talan wanted to share, he would. But, she was fairly sure she knew what was wrong with him. She had heard the request Kaliska made.

Standing up slowly, she padded over to Talan and rested her hand on his shoulder. He attempted to throw her off, and Elfangor shifted in his seat, prepared to get involved if something happened. Keeping her hold on Talan, she turned him around to face her. "Calm yourself, Talan. Elfangor, Cerion and I, will kill anyone who attempts to murder Kaliska. I promise you this."

He stared at her, and shrugged out of her grip, headed towards his room. Elfangor stood, looking at Shadow who returned his stare. "Don't bother him, he needs to be alone." Elf nodded, and they padded off to their rooms.
Old 12-13-2008, 02:43 AM

Default there goes the neighborhood

Kaliska Watched Talan from her window as he trained

thoughts of the day ran thru her mind

Talan sat on Kaliska's bed " i knew something wasnt right you didnt feel as happy" Kaliska smiled "Iv'e been watching you with that vampire.He's comeing alone nicely"

Talan eyed Kaliska " thank you .. but thats not why you asked me up here"

Kaliska sighed " i had a dream last night i know you felt it your heart was beating faster"

Talan noded his head " yes but i just think it was a nightmare. Soul wouldnt be that stupid attacking in daylight when we are stronger."

Kaliska sat down by talan " but what if he does ..what if.." Talan puts his finger over Kaliska's mouth "dont worry it was just a dream"

Graven knocked on the door " My Queen they are ready"
Kaliska kissed Talan on the cheek "I'll be right back ;-)"

Talan sat and waited for Kaliska to return. Talan floped back on the bed " something is not right that dream was so real i could feel her fear long before the dream reached me.. She knows shes not ready to face him but she is puting on a brave face for the others"

Kaliska sat on the roof with Graven and his son " Are the Elves and Dires ready?" Graven noded " everyone is ready my queen even the foxlings from old times and the troll of the south lands. Are you sure this is what you want?"

Kaliska grined yes i want him to think we are all alone out here.. What about the troops from my brothers kingdom?"

Graven shook his head "they havent shown up yet"

Kaliska sighed " doesnt matter if we fail here the gods will never take me back" Graven grins " Your human friend has really taken a likeing to you over the years" Kaliska eyed Graven then grins " i love him too .. now you two stay with the others i'll send for you if i need you.. understand?"

Graven nods " understood"

Kaliska walked back to her room and eased the door open Talan was no where to be found his heart was beating fast and he was close and in no danger. Kaliska sighed as she saw Talan outside her window.

Kaliska sat by the window watching over the knight that was more apart of her then a rider of the past " has it really been over 300 years? yet you still look like the young boy that i saved sooo long ago. tho i look good for my age as well i sapose 521 but Kaliska can only clame 200 of them years.....will there be more?"

Kaliska pulls her weapons out and looks at them "im sorry for even thinking that.. but what else is there to do" swinging one of her kris she cuts into the dresser and with another deadly swing finishes the cut.. the dresser falls apart infront of the shocked inn keeper " WTF!! now your attacking my dressers?!?" Kaliska smiles sweetly " sorry dear oskar i'll pay for it ten fold" the innkeeper grins evily " I'll say you will!!" Kaliska jumped back just in time to miss an axe swing from the short dwarf landing lightly on the foot of her bed..if only the axe of the dwarf was so kind to the bed for again Kaliska lightly and gracefully moved out of the way of the inraged dwarf.

Kaliska yells at the dwarf trying to get him to stop " OSKAR!! YOU OLD FOOL SNAP OUT OF IT!!!"

Even tho Kaliska was fast and graceful not all the grace could save Kali the fall from her window that landed her on her back with a loud THUD! behind Talan...

Kaliska was working on get to her feet when Talan saw what was going on. Kaliska Growls at the dwarf " ok ..NOW im mad.." Kaliska took her weapons and they morphed with her Kaliska's eyes locked on the Dwarfs evil face as she riped thru the inn and killed Oskar..

Blood was spilled

Old 12-13-2008, 01:05 PM

Default Re: there goes the neighborhood

The scent of blood slammed into Shadow like a hammer striking a nail. Her eyes swirled into a blood red color, and her fangs grew longer. Launching herself out of her window, she hit the ground gracefully and crouched, waiting to lunge at something.

Kaliska and Talan looked at her, and Kaliska muttered, "He tried to kill me. He's dead, it's okay. Everything's fine now." She started shaking, and Talan held her, stroking her hair. Elfangor wrapped an arm around Shadow's waist, hoping to calm her down. Cerion, who had followed Elfangor and Shadow, watched Kaliska. "Perhaps, this was arranged?" She turned her gaze to Cerion and nodded in agreement. "I think so. Shadow, if your calm enough, will you do me a favor?"

Shadow flicked her gaze to Kaliska and nodded, eyes returning to their natural color. "Anything." "I have a feeling that there are more assasins in the woods. Hunt them down." Shadow nodded and looked at Cerion and Elfangor. A wicked grin crossed her face and she said, "Time to go hunting boys."

All three vampires took off into the woods, intent to slaughter anyone that reeked of SoulStealer's scent.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:36 PM

Default Not giants

Elfangor slide in and out of the shadows trying to find any scent of SoulStealer.After a few minutes of searching Elf felt a nagging sence of someone trying to see into his mind.

"I see you have desided to finaly come out and play Soul."
"If you want me come find me Elfie boy."

Then the scent of SoulStealer caught Elf.Elfangor called for Shadow and Cerion to fallow him he has found Soul or one of his menions.Running at break neck speed Elf was the first to arrive at the sourse of the foul energy.To his shock and disbelieve Elf found himself looking at the cest of a very big and very angry gaint.the gaint had to be every bit of 20 ft tall arms wider then tree trunks and was holding a cude but deadly looking club.

"nice to see you again Elfangor and i would like you to meet my new toy."

Shadow and Cerion appeared beside Elf as all they looked at the giant trying to figure out just how they should attack and kill such a large creature.

"Shadow Cerion attack with spells leave the physical attacks to me i am the fastest i can dodge his attacks easier."
"No Elf i will help you all i have to do is enter my bloodrage and this gaint cant touch me."

With that said Cerion dashed towards the gaint in a rage going toward its neck as if trying to git a quick kill when Cerion was met by a large hand batting him away like a annoying bug.
"I told you to stick to spells Cerion this time listen to me."

Elfangors eyes changed to a deep blod red as foul energy escaped through out his body Elf launched him self in a flash of speed and under the cover of Cerions steady fire blast at the gaints face Elf slashed at the giants Acl to bring it down to its knees.In one swipe he completely severed the acl behind the right knee of the gaint sending it falling to the gound.The gaint returned the attack with a down swing of its mighty club .Elfangor bearly managed to dodge it in time before it smashed into the ground sending a shock wave outwards sneding Elfangor flying through the air.Shadow took the moment to unleash a Lighting bolt stricking the gaint in the throat and blasting a hole clear through to the other side.The gaint stumbled trying to hold the hole in his neck and trying its hardest to kill the vampire that wounded it.With one final attack the gaint sent its club flying like a tomahawk towards Shadow Elfangor seeing that there was no way for Shadow to avoid the attack in time rushed towards Shadow throwing her out of the way of the deadly club but didnt have enough time to avoid it himself.Elfangor was struck on the shoulder sending him flying into a near by tree then averything went black...........
Old 12-17-2008, 11:00 AM

Default Re: Not Giants

Shadow slammed into a tree after Elf sent her flying. At first, she was angry as to being shoved, she hadn?t seen the club, but the pain that raced through his body, shook through hers. Shaking with rage, she hissed. ?Cerion, I know you mainly focus your spells around fire, but I need you to cast ice magick.? Cerion leaped into a tree, barely avoiding a swing from the giant?s club. ?If you can?t do it, then stay in the tree, and stay out of my way.? Cerion started to protest, but was silenced by a furious look from Shadow.

?Taking orders from Shadowbutterfly now, are we? You really want to join her, Cerion? She?s either going to join me, or she?s going to die, just like her pathetic lover, and her pathetic friends.? SoulStealer taunted Cerion from across the clearing, while he resurrected the giant. ?The only one who?s going to die here Soul, is your toy, and you. Because nobody, and I mean nobody touches the people I care about.? Soul laughed. ?Really? Have you, my dear vampire queen, become so attached to Elfangor?? Shadow hissed, and the temperature suddenly began to drop rapidly, frost covered the ground and the trees, and a frigid cold wind howled around the clearing. ?Not just Elfangor. Cerion too. So Soul, let?s see how long your giant lasts against me, hmm? I?m willing to bet.. five minutes as best.?

The giant let out a howl of rage as Shadow insulted it. Another swipe from it?s club and the right side of her face was struck, hard, she was thrown into a tree, she regained her balance and then bounced off of it, landing on the giant?s shoulders. Pressing her hands against it?s face, she sank her rapidly growing claws into it. It let out another howl of rage, and then began screaming as it?s body started to freeze. A minute later, the giant hit the ground as a huge ice block. Shadow lunged at Soul, startling him, and she sank her teeth in his shoulder, while her claws went to work on anything the could slash through.

Soul snarled, gripped Shadow?s throat, and ripped her off of him, flinging her away. She did a flip in the air, landing on her feet and immediately entering her predator mode. Shadow was furious, and she was determined to get revenge for Elfangor. He wasn?t dead, she could still feel his life force. ?What?s wrong Soul, scared I might bite you again?? She hissed out and her eyes flooded with red. A wicked grin crossed her face, and she leapt at him again. Soul threw a bolt of black energy at her, and she ducked to the ground, performing a leg sweep and knocking him to the ground. He let out a string of curses, and disappeared in a swirl of red and black mist.

Shadow cursed violently, and whipped around, glaring at the giant on the ground. Cerion was watching her carefully, fear and respect shone in his eyes. He didn?t move, most likely aware of the fact that she might rip his head off. A few seconds later, and her eyes were their normal color. She quickly darted over to Elfangor?s side, kneeling next to him. Cerion jumped down next to her. ?Shadow, you have a bruise that covers the whole right side of your face.? ?It?s fine. We need to get him back to the inn.?

Picking up Elfangor, with some difficulty, she threw him over her shoulder and burst into a sprint towards the inn. Cerion had left ahead of her, and Talan watched with worried eyes, staying back unless they needed help. Slowing to a walk, Shadow managed her way up the stairs and went into her room, gently placing Elfangor on the bed. ?Thank everything unholy I moved my room from my brother?s, he would have a fit if he knew Elfangor was in the room he slept in.?

Talan came into the room, and shut the door. ?What happened?? ?SoulStealer was waiting for us with a giant. Hopefully, Elfangor will wake up soon.? Pressing her hands to his chest, she murmured a few words and they both heard a crack. ?Well, any broken bones are now fixed, but that?s all we can do for now. He has to heal by himself.? Talan nodded and left the room. Leaning over, Shadow kissed Elfangor?s cheek gently, and then settled herself in a chair, intending to wait there until he woke up.

//// Yay! Bout time you posted, you gay Cyclops!///
Old 12-18-2008, 08:49 AM

Default Is this Death?

Elfangor looked around and all he could see was a black mist.
"Dont tell me i died again."
"No my brother you have not."
"Kian!!!!"
Out of the mist Kian walked towards his brother and his killer.
"Relax Elfie im not here to fight you over the many years i have been here i have forgiving you for i murdered you family and made you watch me kill your beloved father what you have done does not even compare to what i have done to you."
"Kian then why am i here if i am not dead."
"I brought you here after i saw you risk your life for the female vampire."
"But why brother?"
"I want to give you my power but to do that you would have to merge souls with me."
"i must think about this brother give me some time."
"Elf we do not have time the longer your here the closer to death you become.But if you would like i can let you talk mentaly to someone."
"I wanna speak with Shadow"
Kian spoke in a tounge Elfangor did not know or understand.
"go ahead Elf."
"Shadow can you hear me this is Elfangor."
"What!! Where are you and how are you there im with your body."
Elfangor quickly told Shadow what was going on and what Kian purposed to him.
"Will you remian yourself or will you change?"
"We dont know Shadow thats why i wanted to see what you thought before i desided."
"Elf i think you should go for it you faught the giant we need all the power if we are to win."
"Kian ill do it."
After that the conversation ended and Kian becan speaking in the strange tounge once again.
As if something was pulling him towards Kian he was sent flying.In a split second it was over.
Elfangor felt both the same and different at the same time.
Elfangor opened his eyes to find a very worried looking Shadow standing over him.
"Elfangor is it you."
"Yes."
Old 12-18-2008, 09:19 AM

Default Re: Is this Death?

Waiting for Elfangor to wake up had practically killed Shadow with worry, and she wondered if that's how he felt while waiting for her to awaken. When he contacted her mentally, she had started at the prescence of not just him, but someone who felt like him. Not probing for information, she waited for Elf to awaken, and when he finally did, she let out a cry of relief, launching herself at him, and hugging him tightly. It was a good thing he didn't have to breathe, because she might have strangled him to death.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:25 AM

Default chills of war

Kaliska was restless she wanted to fight but was told to stay low.Graven had went and found all her old armor from the battle of demons fought at the Fairy Queen's kingdom.

Kaliska wiped the dust off and watched her self in the armor's glow. The Dragons armor was made by the Great Fairy Queen herself and her mark shown clearly on the head peice, the Flame of Thalia.

Kaliska ran her thumb over the mark remembering past deeds
and of her sisters fall. Many Great people fell in battle.
Squeeky Kaliska's cute little foxling adviser had only lost part of his ear.

Kaliska sighs " Oh squeeky I wonder where you are now."

*SNAP* Kaliska spun around to see Talan walking to where she was behind the inn.."What are you doing Kali?"

Kaliska smiles "im gettin my old armor a spit shine.. im glade your here you can help me get it on."

Kaliska turned into her dragon and bent low for talan to put the head peice on.As it touched Kaliska's head it grabed on and spred out becomeing one with her body.Each peice Talan put on did the same.

Talan watched as the last peice changed and "scars" started so show thru."when did this happen?" Kaliska looked at the scar on her right side. "Thats what fell Evil Crimson and the bite marks here are from the fight with Jatu."

Talan saw the Painful scar over Kaliska's heart and stoped her "you really are a battle harden Dragon."

Kaliska snorts " and staying here is killing me!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Lily growled as the scent of the other dragon filled her nose.Soul felt her anger and was feeding off it "awwwww does the other Dragon Piss you off? too bad she owns this land isnt it?" Soul Laughed at Lily ~*this is to easy*~

///// btw yes Rabbits do squeek..*looks at nermal* some more then others ... ooo they also growl :-) .. but it sounds like they are farting :-? its cute tho lol //////