Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Role Playing > Role Playing

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 08:12 PM

Default The New Chapter : Good vs. Evil.

Things had been set in montion long before the troops will ever come. Snickers like always was with the gods where in a way she had always belong. No longer touching the world of Narmir or its small wars that had taken place. Times had changed and so does the pixie in order to protect the world from being ripped apart. The pixies had long taken their place among the gods where they had no affect upon the world, But this wasn't what all made it come to pass.

Word had travel that the storms were turning rather sour. With this Quickz had sent Snickers to go to see what was making the world start to stir with such a wrong vibe. The world of Narmir was now humming to life of things to come. The eerie calm was set in to place when snickers once more came down from the heavens in narmir to seek what the world was.

She had travel right for kin of her own kind in a way. Heading right for high elves's lands where she could find out what was lurking out in the dark nights of Narmir. Whispers of fears that the evil were going to take over had been all that snickers could hear. This is where we shall start our story. The story that will last us all a life time.

To calm the fears of the elves of this kingdom in which snickers had come. She offered to lead them to safty, take out those witches of devil kissers. A promise that couldn't be refused upon. she called upon the elves to find the leaders of the other kingdoms that would make a good ally to them. Old thoughts were brewing upon the pixie's mind as she set out the first two letters.

one letter would be for han, and the other to one known as Thangor. she quickly got to writting the same thing to both of them.

-Rumors travel through the elves that we must protect our asses and burn out the evil before they get us. We will leave it in your hands should you see the same thing amoung your own kind and kingdom. Please send word quick.

She had two elves run each message out of the kingdom as quick as they could go. Only for a nother advisor to come running claiming the evil were creeping closer to our lands. Snickers seem to only smile slightly and wait. She'd wait in the kingdom she promised to lead. No matter whom was at her boarders.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:23 PM

Default Re: The New Chapter : Good vs. Evil.

Thangor sits reading the message over and over again. He knew the infamous dark elves and been stiring deep in the Underdark massing troops and raiding for slaves. It was also common knowledge among his folk the orcs hand been trying to form a horde for some time. He had hoped in vain that these foes would do as evil normally does and fall upon itself devouring itself.But with this letter it seemed that evil was massing for war across the face of Narmir and The gods had no intention of stopping it.

He immediately sends out an envoy with an reply for the pixie.

Greetings and well met once more my dear lil friend,

I bare grave news, evil mases below my mountains as well as on the slopes. I will be at the Standing Stones 3 days hence. Bring what allies you can find so that we may convene a war council. We must act fast before we are swept away by the waves of evil that are breeding like rats in a whole. I hope this message finds you well and whole.

Ever you friend,
Thangor , High Thane of the Oompah Clan

The dwarves encounter little trouble in the tunnels leading the the pixies kingdom. Delivering the message safely.
"Madam may we return or shal we await a reply. Our divsions are forming even now and we do not want to be at the rear having to wait to kill our share of orcs and the
evil elves."
Old 11-30-2006, 11:34 PM

Sounds of merriment could be heard everywhere inside the Wood Elf city. Everywhere there was dancing and feasting aplenty. At the head of the main table sat Han, leader of the Elves that lived in the woods of Lirael. He enjoyed the many traditions of his people. The elves were never hard pressed to find reason to enjoy themselves, and today was no exception. For hours the scene was unchanged. Time was barely felt as dusk turned to night, and the elves continued in their state of reverie.

An Elf approached Han, a piece of paper grasped firmly in his hand. ?My Lord, an elf was caught attempting to enter our realm. He had this on him.?

Han looked at the paper, and immediately the happiness left him. It was sealed with the mark of the Pixie. Thoughts flooded through Han's mind. This mark had not been seen for ages upon ages. What could it mean? He opened the letter, and a grim look came to his face.

Noticing this his most trusted adviser neared. ?What is it Lord??

?War? was the short reply.

?Shall we set the men to preparations??

?No, let them enjoy themselves. There will be little joy in the days to come. Quietly send our fastest runner to the Land of the High Elves. Tell him to take this message to the Pixie. We will be ready.?
Old 12-01-2006, 12:19 AM

they were coming closer as time was passing. Snickers knew that her elves would move quickly. It was about the time that word starting coming in from the two she had contacted first. But see this was only the good news. they had some how come rather quickly while snickers was in middle of a war meeting with the elves that would be fighting to their death for her.

Snickers sat upon her chair with a mere smirk dancing upon her face as she was given the word to her. Mind you she didn't bother to read anything, but worse news was following.

"They are coming. We dont have enough time to stop them." the elf claimed that was on the outskirts of the kingdom. Snickers seem to only nod once before she got back to work writting letters.

the next letters were sent to (everyone on the good side that hasn't been involved in rp yet).

-Sorry to bother you. This might be the last letter i get out before i'm attacked. Things are afoul and the evil are running through kingdoms near by. I just got word that a bunch of clowns are headed my way. I need you all to group up and save Narmir while you can. The queen, please dont wake her. I'm sure the distress of the world will soon reach her.

thats when she seem to get interupted from what she was doing and the pixie exited stage left.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:11 AM

Elric sat in the bough of a tree,smoking his pipe and wondering at the appearance of the skies,there were many strange colors and patterns swirling,and in the distance flocks of vultures and other carrion could be seen on the move,especially around the mountains.As a chill blast of air struck him,he shivered,knowing it bore ill omen.

He turned and summoned one of his lieutenants. "have all companies prepare and stand ready at a moments on my command!"

The subordinate replied "of course my Lord,but why? this is a time of feasting and festival,we have no drills today"

Elric snapped "Do not question me,I will have more information directly,but know this is no drill! I want the men ready to march right away!!"

As he hurried off to the companies,Elric turned and strode with purpose toward Lord Han's high court....

\"Soboj ostat\'sja dol\'she.\"
Old 12-01-2006, 03:40 AM

As MArquis, leader of all paladins, looks across the countryside, he sees evil brewing on the horizon. A calling is coming towards him; one that will not only challenge his skill but his Faith. As he sharpens his sword and prepares for battle, he sees new allies appoaching him. Three new faces; a kender, fast and miscievious, a viking, big and braun, and a gryphon, swift and skillful.

"Today, my new friends, starts a new era and a new war. One that will hold true to the scribes for many a days. We will join will others soon for good and show are strength against the darkness of evil.... may our swords be as stong as our Faith."

And together, the travel north to meet with drarves, elves, and faeries to triumph once again.......
Old 12-01-2006, 03:49 AM

Late evening, a rather large dwarf (7' tall) dressed in black with sunglasses sits on his thrown (a rather comfortable couch, very soft) eating his popcorn enjoying the evening entertainments when a servant arrives.

Servant: "Milord Dumbfox, there is war brewing."
Dumbfox: "Tell me something I don't know."

Dumbfox goes back to watching his entertainment occasionally feeding the duck that is nesting in his hat. The servant pauses a few minutes, not wanting to break any more of the news as his master politely ignores him.

Servant: "Sir?"
Dumbfox: "What? Get on with it"
Servant: "The elves are getting nervous..."
Dumbfox: "So? Why should I care about that. This is a dwarf kingdom. If your going to tell me something, tell me something I will care about."

Time passes and the servant shaking now speaks up:

Servant whispers: "A couple of vampires went joyriding on your favorite warmule..."

Dumbfox pauses, a piece of popcorn on the way to his mouth. He stares directly at the servant and quietly asks, "What did you say?"

Servant a little louder: "Some vampires took your favorite warmule joyriding..."
Dumbfox still quiet: "...and..."
Servant: "Ummm.... It has been gone for a week, but no worries, we just found it..."
Dumbfox louder: "...and..."
Servant speaking in a rush: "We found in a bar in Lower Uncton being pimped out as a hooker for vodka, peanuts, cheese doodles."
Dumbfox: "WHAT?!?!?!??!!!! Sally is being rented in a bar for cheese doodles??!?!???!?"

Dumbfox does some breathing exersises to calm down and then says: "Well, at least you found her."
Servant: "Now sir, I still have worse news."
Dumbfox: "What can be worse then my donkey being rented in a bar?"
Servant: "Well... A swamp shambler snuck in and experimented with all your underware, an ogre got sick in your bed, someone keeps crapping in the paladin's pants, dark elves have run off with the vodka, and...."
Dumbfox visably steaming: "AND?!?!???!"
Servant: "We are out of popcorn!"

Dumbfox's eyes glow red as he stands up sending various cute rodents scurrying from his majestic beard and causing the duck to lay an ege. He grabs his mighty axe from beside his couch frothing at the mouth. "NO POPCORN!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOO POPCORN!!?!??!?!? THIS IS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET ME A MAP TO THE CLOSEST OF THOSE BASTARDS THAT HAS POPCORN!!!!!" The servant runs away screaming in horror at his master's rage sending someone else to get the popcorn maps.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:23 AM

Deep in the woods of narmir close to the mountains of the dwarves and the cranky orcs and Dark elves is a
kingdom of foxlings which is run by Kaliska a young red dragon.

Kaliska wakes up to the squeeky sound of
her adviser yelling at the top of his little lungs BOSS!! BOSS!! this came fors you... boss?....Boss?.... yous awake? Kaliska opens an eye then looks at the foxling ...
i am now what is it?
this came from that nice pixie lady the one that hangs out with your uncle Big Blue. Kaliska reads the
message with the upmost tense look on her face.Squeeky starts to worry
the last time Kaliska had that look on her face was when he played a trick
on her and costed the kingdom a few cows and chickens. Squeeky was proud,
he set a foxling record,.... First(and only)foxling to out run a mad dragon.
Kaliskalooks up from the letter.. Our friends need our help
Squeeky get the men together We leave tonight. :-x

(*whisppers to drakey beat that :-D )

Old 12-01-2006, 12:55 PM

Deep in the lands of Narmir laid a kingdom undisturbed for many years. A kingdom that forged it's name in the fires of war only to be forgotten as the lands of narmir slowly became more silent. The stillness was broken however one day, with the arrival of a scout...

"GENERAL!!! GENERAL I HAVE URGENT NEWS AND I REQUIRE YOUR IMMEDIATE COUNCIL!", shouted the scout as he dismounted and sprinted into the General's Quarters.

There sat the general is his quarters, sharpening his blade with the precision and perfection he was known for. A young Gryphon Rider by the standards of the kingdom, it was even more odd that he had achieved the rank of General while still so young. Oddness had nothing to do with it however, for his skills were exemplary, and even his instructors could not contend with his leadership and fighting abilities. It was on this cold morning, that while he sat calmly fine tuning his favorite weapon that he was disturbed with news of the most urgent.

"General...", panted the scout. The General Lacrosse Freak(as was his formal rank title, but was called Freak for short) looked up from his work to see the flustered face and trembling hand of the scout holding a small tattered piece of parchment marked with a seal he had not seen in his lifetime. "Bring it to me" Freak said softly as if to calm the scout. At first glance Freak recognized the symbols on the parchment and quickly dissected all the information he could before again looking to the scout.

Freak raised his eyes to the scout and said, "Muster the legions, for a war has arisen. Send world to the farthest corners of the kingdom to send all able and willing, for this is the hour of judgement...the war between good and evil has been declared. As my fathers before me, our race of fierce warriors shall rise to the occassion and fight with the strength and honor of true warriors of light!!! Our allies of the good wish the assitance of the Lacrosse Order, and that they shall recieve!"

Without hesistation the scout again turned and ran back to his awaiting mount, a beautiful and poweful gryphon as was the signature of the Lacrosse Order. After a deep breathe he again took flight in search of the other riders, many of which had disappeared into the shadows years ago...

The Lacrosse Freak hastily in gathered his thoughts and then started putting on his equipment. The war had come, and he was going to ride out to meet it...
Old 12-01-2006, 01:36 PM

Having his clan of Dire Wolves slain in their sleep by a group of ogres, Drakey, The Guardian Angel....wandered around the lands of Narmir alone...trying to figure out how he would exact his revenge on the horrid dragon known as PureDamnEvil.

Of course, wandering these lands, Drakey inevitably heard about the massive war brewing. And without seeing that cursed red dragons in years, Drakey made a new pact...."If I can't destroy the source of evil itself, I will personally make sure I destroy anyone or anything I feel is evil. Ogres, Orcs, Dark Elves, Quicklings, Hill Giants, Cyclops, Draconians, Ettins, Ghouls, Kobolds, Minataurs, Raksasha, Swamp Shamblers, Trolls, Werewolves, Werepanthers, Vampires, Zombies, and yes...even Dire wolves make the cut for what i consider evil. I will setout on my own epic journey and kill all these heathens with my own sword."

Drakey quickly setout on his plans. He found a group of Woodelves that had just started forming a kingdom. He offered guidance on how to run a successful kingdom if they granted him leadership of their clan. They agreed, and Drakey took over. He quickly took them out of that cursed "NPP" and made their presence known to all evil races. "At least this way I wont have to go looking for them, they will all come towards me."

The War Is Starting. Who Will Draw First Blood?