Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > Game Status and Help

Old 03-23-2006, 09:50 PM

Default ok, i'm a noob

ok, i'm a noob, but how do I get my kingdom, and how do I get my game username (and if I've already chosen it, how do I retrieve it if I've forgotten it)? Can someone please tell me?
Old 03-24-2006, 01:32 AM

Default Re: ok, i'm a noob

Click on the place where it says: Start Your Adventure CLICK HERE <<<< Game Login

That will take you to: http://narmir.narmir.com/index.html

Once there click on the gray "Enter Narmir" button. That will bring up a new window which is actually the game.

Click "New User"

Type in a Login Name... this will be your kingdom name. Type in a password... don't forget it. Type in an email address ( I dont think that is essential right now ).

Select a race.

Use the + and - buttons to add twenty points to your skills... no more than 5 in any one area.

Click the "Create User" button.

Now you should have 200 turns to build, hire, search, study, etc. You get more turns every hour on the hour. The amount per hour depends on the race.

Good luck.
Old 03-24-2006, 12:53 PM

Default Re: ok, i'm a noob

Perhaps your "retrieving your character" problem is that you probably used illegal characters such as numbers and symbols other than the letters a-z. If you made a character for example Dires111, the 111 will not be recognized by the game and when you log in the next time Dires will be what you need to use in order to log in.

Target\'s fighting spirit down. Calculating BP, SP, and DNN.