Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > Off Topic

Old 12-27-2006, 04:58 PM

Default Re: More

A blonde and a brunette are skydiving.

The brunette jumps out the plane and pulls the cord -- nothing happens.

She pulls the emergency cord and still nothing.

The blonde finally jumps out of the plane and yells "Oh! So you wanna race, huh?"
Old 12-27-2006, 05:01 PM

A dumb blonde was bragging about her knowledge of the state capitals of the United States. She proudly announced, "go ahead, ask me any of the capitals, I know all of them."

A red head said, "O.K., what's the capital of Wyoming?" The blonde replied, "Oh, that's easy, 'W'."
Old 12-27-2006, 05:04 PM

On her way home from a long trip, a blonde drove past a sign that said "CLEAN RESTROOMS 8 MILES."

By the time she drove eight miles, she had cleaned 43 restrooms.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:00 AM

Holy Perspective

A pair of Irish ditch diggers were repairing some road side damage directly across the street from a house of ill repute when they witnessed a Protestant Reverend lurking about and then ducking into the house.

"Would ya look at that Darby!" said Pat. "What a shameful disgrace, those Protestant Reverends sinning in a house the likes of that place!" They both shook their heads in disgust and continued their work.

A short time later they watched as a Jewish Rabbi looked around himself cautiously and then darted into the house when he was satisfied no one had spied him.

"Did ya see that Darby?" Pat asked the other in shock and disbelief. "Is nothing holy to those Jewish people? I just can't understand what the world is coming to these days. A man of the cloth indulging himself in sins of the flesh. 'Tis a shame, I tell ya!"

Not long had passed when they saw a third man, a Catholic Priest, lurking about the house looking around to see if any one was watching and then quietly sneaking in the door.

"Oh no, Darby look!" Said Pat removing his cap. "One of the poor girls musta died!!"
Old 06-07-2007, 07:58 AM

There are two friends, a bear and a rabbit.

One day they go walking through the woods and they meet a golden frog.

"Well I don't get to met many people so I grant you both three wishes each," The golden frog said.

The bear goes first and says," I wish that all the other bears in this forest where female." The frog waved its hand and said it was done.

Next the rabbit wished saying," I wish for a motorcycle helmet." Frog waves hand and and a motorcycle helmet appeared.

Bear's next wish," I wish all the other bears in the surrounding forests were female." Again the frog waved its hand and said it was done.

The rabbit's next wish," I wish I had a motorcycle." The frog waved it's hands and a motorcycle appeared.

The bear's final wish is," I wish all the other bears in the world were female." The frog lazily waves it hand and says it was done.

The rabbit, before making its last wish, put on the motorcycle helmet, got on the motorcycle and revved it up and then said," I wish Mr. Bear was gay." And drove off.

I seek neither redemption or revenge, just the purpose of my life.