Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Role Playing > Role Playing

Old 04-08-2007, 12:58 AM

Default The Ancient Tomb

Old 04-11-2007, 09:58 PM

Default Re: The Ancient Tomb

It had been four thousand years since this demon had walked these lands and now he was free, as he looked at the green forests and the crystal clear rivers and fields of bright green grass, he muttered to himself, I think I?m going to be sick. He then raised his grotesque hands and began to cast a spell, the sky grew dark and lifeless the grass withered and died, the trees became warped and twisted into a labyrinth of death and shadows. Then the clouds began to swirl above the forest, spiting out lightning bolts in all directions. The once pristine waters of the nearby rivers turned so vile and corrupted that they killed all who drank from them. Ah this should do nicely. Then the demon looked around for a place of dwelling. Seeing the nearby mountains gave him an idea for a castle. He raised his hands once more causing the ground to open up into a cavernous system of rock earth and bone, any traveler who entered would be lost within in a matter of minutes. The demon looked at all he had done and laughed, then turned and entered his black citadel.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:38 AM

Deep within the black citadel the demon worked on making his army of hell spawns.
When he finished with them there were thousands of them ready for war and thirsting for blood. The time has come for us to concur this world, and we shall devour all who stand in our way, now go fourth and kill in my name. One of the first stops for the hell spawns was a small little town named Krud, this town was an unknown orc outpost nestled at the bottom of the mountain. The vicious hell spawns descended apawn the town killing all who lived there, in one fell swoop all that the orcs had worked hard to build was gone
A nearby dwarven scouting party had seen the attack and relayed it back to their town,
they entered Boom town and gave this news to their queen Shalia, The order quickly went out to warn all other towns and city?s within Narmir. Word of the attack on the orc?s and others like them quickly spread throughout the land like a wildfire. Something had to be done to find out where these attacks were coming from and fast, so many of the towns started hiring mercenaries and sell swords wherever they could be found. All in the hopes that someone would rise up and quell this new evil that had griped there land.
8-)
Old 04-12-2007, 03:44 AM

Zarozinia sat on peacefully on her throne in the Demonic Wastelands. She had lived for many years beyond that of mortals and had watched her subjects die before her very eyes over centuries past. She had few left now, those who were granted eternal life such as she was, and at times grew weary of their company. For there was nothing new of which to speak, her people lived in the wastelands that were thought to be deserted. In the centuries which had passed she nor her people had seen any newcomers to her plain. Many many years ago it flourished, it was no wasteland, it was a land of prosperity and was known for it's beauty, after a war which took place long before the time of Jester everything was destroyed. The people of the outside world sealed the gate to her realm, assuming all was dead but for the monsters which had destroyed and decimated her people. When this was still going on she prayed to Xylosis and begged for aid, for someone to save her people, he paid no heed to her cries as she watched the mindless slaughter around her and wept... After a time she gathered her wits about her and gathered what few people were left alive she could find, and took them deep into the catacombs where they stayed for many years, in that time she kept praying to Xylosis in hopes he could still help them. He decided he would respond to her this time, since he realized without his followers he had no power, he felt himself growing weaker as the populace died off, he granted those who remained the power of immortality and laid upon them a blessing as well as a curse. He told the people they would have this eternal life and ten afterward would bear children to restore the populace, but afterward there would be no more children to be had... From the immortality they would all become barren, but they would never die so at that time it didn't matter to them, but now they realized what a curse it was to never change, to never know parenthood, so many things they would never experience.
In time they rejected their god for the burden he had placed upon them, and decided they needed him no more. They now reside in the wastelands forgotton by all men, and so it semmed to them by time itself. So many years had passed by Zarozinia no longer remembered how old she was, she knew it was many now but did not care. She still held the appearance of a girl of short years and ruled her people well. Though they had no need to eat, they still enjoyed food and such pleasantries and there were parts of the wastelands which still supported life and vegetation, from which they ate, and even a few scattered small ponds, some designated for drinking others for bathing. Every passing day was a bore to her, she longed to die but could not, so she amused herself with conjurations of images painted in the air before her as if they were real, it took her many years to master this art, but now it ceased to entertain her, her imagination had run out of things to conjure, her memories had also been all used. So she sat on her throne encrusted with gold and jewels scavenged from the desert inside her palace of opalescent marble that glowed in the night like some luminescent mockery of her city's former beauty. They had been able to salvage a few buildings with minor repairs to be done, others major, and some were completely destroyed. They were in the process of rebuilding her city's glory, but with so few people to work it took years to build anything, because the complicity of the workmanship required took much time with so few builders. So even after centuries the once most beautiful city in Narmir was only a tenth of her former self... but it still held that flash of glory and still captured the eye of the beholder even in her tranquil state, the people held great pride in their city, in this state of rebuilding and peace was the state in which Lord Jester stumbled upon it...
Old 04-12-2007, 05:06 AM

Lord Jester had been wandering in the deserted half of Zaro's kingdom for days. All his magic's were depleted from the conjuring of the gate, he had no food and no water. No one had survived the gate trnsfer to this realm besides himself, all of his mages perished, so he traveled alone. He could no longer count how many days he had wandered, starving and dirty with no hope for survival... yet he kept going on and on over the seemingly empty terrain. Soon walking had become a concious effort, it was terrible work to put one foot in front of the other, his breathing came in rasping gasps for air, his throat was so dry and he was so dehydrated he did not understand how he even still lived. He should have long ago died, his half concious mind did not realize that with time his magics restored themselves just enough to keep him going but not enough to accomplish any type of spell or even a simple trick, the trickle of powers did sustain him just enough to keep him from complete exhaustion, his reserves were running very dangerously low. When the gate crashed down a small amount of the energy was returned to his reserves but now they were almost gone... He was about to callapse when he saw in the distance a building, glowing like polished opals, he knew now his mind was gone, he had lost his grip on reality and now imagined salvation where he knew there was none to be had. But it gave him enough hope to stumble within a few leagues of the castle and there collapse on the ground not to move again... his last thought before seeing blackness was how close he had come to being saved to fall now was ironic, with that thought he fell into complete blackness...

Jester opened his eyes or tried to but could not see. He knew for certain he was dead, damned to walk in the land of the blind for eternity. Although when he moved he knew sharply he was alive and in the real world, or wherever he was. Every muscle ached from his long journey across the desert land, his hands and feet ached from repetitive falling from exhaustion he could feel they were cut in many places and bruised in even more. He tried again to open his eyes and this time realized there was something preventing him from doing so, when he tried to move his arm to remove the offending material he stopped immediately for his skin was burned and he felt the skin near his elbow crack and begin to bleed, he screamed a cry of pain. In that instant he heard voices talking immediately, and quite excitedly in forcefully hushed voices... he was curious. Suddenly he heard footsteps, they came close by the bed, there was whispering and then silence. He felt cool hands upon his brow and the thing obstructing his vision was removed. He squinted in the light of the room, which seemed harsh after being in the darkness of sleep, then he looked up to see who had removed the cloth from his eyes. Before him stood a tall elegant young woman, with eyes the color of cedar and smotth as a baby's the color of coffee with cream... She was considered by most a most attractive woman, to Jester she was appalling, her dark skin and eyes to him were alien. The look he gave must have showed his disgust for the woman looked down upon him almost angrily... Now Zarozinia was confused by his obvious dislike of her appearance, she had yet to see a man who could withstand her charms and most who looked upon her gazed in awe of her beauty. This look of contempt confused her much, almost as much as him being someone she did not know, she had many questions to ask this foreign man... she knew not what to make of his pale skin and thin hair, he was to her poeple as alien as she was to him, but they looked not with disgust but curiosity at this man with no pigment... but before they could question him they had to be sure he would livem they could not risk the loss of the first outsider to enter their realm in thousands of years, he could be their salvation, he could know a way to reopen the portal and connect them with normal life. No they could not risk his death, for many days would thay take special care of this unknown man and make sure he was treated regularly with salves and mixed herbs to heal his wounds of flesh and mind. The queen Zaro had felt a magic about him, but it was barely noticable for he was quite depleted of all energy, so they gave him things to make him sleep and things to make him heal... In the short periods he was awake he noticed his pain lessening but they would only give him more of the strange liquids that made him sleep, sleep was release from the pain of his body, yet everytime he awoke he felt a bit better. He did not see the strange woman who had first examined his wounds again for many days but didn't really care. So his days went awakening for longer periods of time every day, everyday he got stronger, but he still recieved the strange liquids which made him sleep, but now he dreamt, strange dreams they were...
Old 04-12-2007, 11:03 PM

Deep in the woods of Narmir where the demon seemed to hang around the most was a small band of foxlings lead by a young red Dragon Kaliska small for her size but her temper more then made up for it.Kaliska was trying to find the others from Poetic Justice or the black rose any one would do she was tird many days had she looked but no luck Kaliska was starting to give up hope when she cought the scent of a black rose member. Squeeky runs up to Kaliska BOSS? i thought youz hated them rosie peoplez... Kaliska looks down at squeeky I hate demons more then i hate them and if they can give me a good reson not to kill them then im more then happy to ally with them

Old 04-14-2007, 06:42 PM

Default Trickery

Awakening from his sleep, he glanced around his quarters and quickly moved to the window. His cold black eyes surveyed his surroundings. The pupils glimmered like fire as a twisted grin emerged on his face. Pitiful creatures worked as slaves under control by creatures well beneath him on the food chain. The soilders he did see were no match for a lesser demon, let alone the dark lord himself. He had no desire to take over this ravaged land, but he felt the power comming from within this place. Power strong enough to return him to Narmir. He took two steps, one up onto the window, one more out the window.

Grease dribbled from the fat mans chin. He sat devouring a limb from a unknown creature as if he were starving. Only hesitating to mumble curses at the three slave boys he was undercontrol of. Every once in awhile lashing at them with his whip. "Faster! You dont deserve the scraps I privlage you with working like this!" Barked the fat soldier. His arm raised back grasping the whip. With all his might he brought it forward aiming at the smaller of the boys. But the whip never found its mark. Infact it never went forward at all. "Oh, im sorry lard ass, was this yours?" The Jester joked as he tossed the mans arm,still grasping the whip onto his overweight lap. The man in shock staring down at his lap, quickly glanced to his shoulder. Surprisingly to find it was his arm, a stub remained. "You treacherous dog! You shall perish for this act of treason! I am a royal nobleman to her majesty Zarozinia! You will...ack" Choked the last words of the fat man. His words replaced by the sound of him gurgling on his own blood. Jesters sword slowly backing its blade from his neck. The dark lord stood over the corpse for a brief secound. As if sucking the life force escaping into himself. Reviving his power. As the body finally quit shaking, Jester slowly turned towards the slave boys, with the grin still going ear from ear. "Now boys... I need you to show me to this ruler of yours, Zarozinia. I will reward you of course. But... I only need 1 of you for that task" He grasped his sword and approached the two boys positioned away from the other. Chuckling to himself slowly walking at them...
Old 04-14-2007, 07:56 PM

Default Re: Trickery

The boy brings the painted faced one to the palace, then vanishes not wanting to see what reward he had instore for him. Jester looks at the giant doors at the entrance. "Time to make a deal" He mutters as he kicks one of the doors open. Marching in with determination he heads straight towards the woman on the throne. Passing by guards and nobleman seated along the sides. A few paces away from Zarozinia one noble confronted him. "Dear sir, your strength regained miracuously, you must be blessed by the gods themselves" As quickly as he spoke those words he was flung to the feet of his queen. "Trust me... the gods have no influence on me, especially their blessings. Jester laughed. Quickly lookin up at Zarozinia, he took another step towards her. "Greetings, you have revived quite..." Spoke the queen before jester rudely cut her off. "Yes you and your people cared for me, but theres no time for bragging about your sympathy. I never asked for your help, but being as greatfull as I am, I have a proposition for you. You and your people are trapped in this cursed realm, as am I. I sense the power you all embrace within yourselves. With this power I can free us from this hell. Back in the realm of Narmir I will fullfill your dreams of wealth, power, kingdoms thats peaks reach to the stars themselves. None of your people will ever be forced to slave labor.. unless you choose them too. I only ask for one thing to accomplish this. Sacrafice... I cannot open the gate in this state. More souls are needed to fully regain my strength. Now dont get me wrong... Easily I can ravage your kingdom single handedly and release the souls needed from the meat bag bodys they are harnessed in. But alone at full strength I cannot open the gate. Thus your magic service is in demand as well. Just as I... you do not brace the power to escape either. We are both in need of eachother. The decision is in your hands... remain in this tormented realm with all your peasents.... or sacrafice half of them to escape with the other half" Jester preached. He quickly turned and headed out of the palace before she could speak. "Think on your answer and send a message. I will be on the outskirts of ur kingdom killing...erm... entertaining your slaves" Sarcasticly mocked the clown before disapearing out the doorway.
Old 04-16-2007, 06:07 PM

Many of the couatl's kingdoms had seen hard times during this last couple of months... but 2 of them stand out above the rest. The kingdoms known as Melodic Torturer and Asumoba. EastSport did well in instructing these two kingdoms in what was the best route to take in tackling the hard times. Not only did they have Kenders to deal with, but the dreaded Clowns had appeared and started ravaging kingdoms throughout the lands.

Melodic Torturer had done well for a while, before the one known as thornfinger came. EastSport had decided that the feud between him and the above-stated needed to stop, and therefore EastSport instructed that all of his kingdoms have a temporary (or permanent) seise fire with thornfinger. Nevertheless, it seemed that thornfinger was steadfast in his desire to take out the couatl and his allies.

EastSport had a secret, however, and that was that Asumoba, the Dark Elf, was secretly improving himself so that he could one day become a dragon. About three weeks to a month later, Asumoba had done just that.

Now the new dragon has emerged and is ready to take vengence on the clown.

Asumoba decided that getting to the basics would be the only way to take out the clown. And that he did, he stayed low and out of the clown's way and studied until his brain throbbed with knowledge. After he'd studied enough, he started on his ascent through the ranks and past the dreaded clown.

"The clown was no match for me," Asumoba thought to himself after taking a substantial amount of the Clown's resources and leaving him a special surprise spreading throughout his kingdom.

"You've done well, my children," EastSport said, " now it's time to see what all the comotion is about, and get to the bottom of this."

Target\'s fighting spirit down. Calculating BP, SP, and DNN.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:26 AM

Kaliska awoke from the best sleep she had in weeks by a sound that was starting to get on her nerves *BOSS!!!!! BOSS!!!! wez found somethingz Kaliska yawns and looks at squeeky give me one good reson why i shouldnt kill you ?
Squeeky starts to think youz the best boss in allz of narmir :-D . Kaliska smiles you need to come up with somthing new so what did you find .. Squeeky looks at the paper that squeeky's little friend squeekydee(Kaliska was starting to run out of names for her little foxlings) handed him.squeeky looks up hmmm it sayz we findz... nothing but a dead body of one of the black roseie peoplez
Kaliska lowers her head .. great there goes any chance we had.. Squeeky tell the others to pack up we leave tonight
maybe we'll find someone.That night they moved out makeing sure none were left behind Kaliska had all the foxlings on her back.2 days later kaliska got the scent of an old friend
Eastsport maybe he'll know if the others still live this demon is the most powerful beast i have ever seen other then my dad and uncle we are going to need all the help we can get