Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > Off Topic

Old 05-08-2006, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Gimme your veiws on X-men 3

omg... I loved that movie so much... and this time Storm (Halle Berry) has her hair cut short... even better... however I noticed that in the first one she attempted an accent which I liked... but then they took it away in the second one... maybe she'll get it back... but it's doubtful... and as for Catwoman... I have never seen a movie EVER as much as I've seen that movie... and I just dunno what to say...

Target\'s fighting spirit down. Calculating BP, SP, and DNN.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:26 AM

i know thangor i got my dats mixed up
Old 05-09-2006, 04:07 PM

We all have brainfarts. :-D

Venit et Flamma sentio ...
Old 05-10-2006, 11:45 AM

I think they should have made Beast look more feline,like he did in the new x men comics.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:09 PM

All i can say is today at 7... w00t!!! and yes, i wish they had more of nightcrawler in it as well... i always liked his powers, and thought that the opening sequence with him attacking the president was the highlight of the second film.
Old 05-26-2006, 10:46 PM

Ok folks now that the Movie is released if you se it then tel us how it is but please, Do Not post spoilers. It has a tendancy to ruin the movie. If you wish to posy spoilers then please make another forum thread so that it doesn't kill the movie for the rest of us.
Old 05-28-2006, 07:27 PM

Well i saw it Friday night. All i can say is that it will take you by surprise. The director was very bold in this movie, and while it follows the comics, it still makes you wonder. Oh, and a bit of advice, stay till the end of the credits.
Old 05-29-2006, 01:57 AM

In the first movie, Storm wore a wig, in the second it was really Halle Berry's hair but they wanted it long to keep with the comic books and in the 3rd they let her keep it short. That's my understanding of it anyways. Also, with the first one they try to be a little stricter and closer to the source but as time goes by, they have a tendancy to loosen up, hence Storm losing her accent.

Old 05-30-2006, 08:03 PM

We just saw X-Men 3 and I have very mixed feelings about it. Definitely see it on the big screen and you have to stay and see after the credits. So many ppl got up and left and it's something you don't want to miss. Thanks for the head's up on that han.

Old 05-30-2006, 08:43 PM

Han actually the only thing they really kept from the comics is the names powers and basic personalityies. They never intended to keep to the same story lines or even sense of history. From 1st - 3rd they have changed a lot of basic history that happened in the comic book. But this is needed to make it marketable to everyone not just comic book geeks.
They still did a great job on just about everything. Same as before my only complaint is that beast looks wrong. And no he doens't need to look more feline..that was only in recent history of the x-men. His fur looks like blue carpet. Although Kelsey Grammar does a great job as Beast.
Like many of the other characters now that i have seen him in the role its hard to imagine anyone else ever playing Beast with or without the blue carpet fur.

GO SEE IT NOW. It is worth the price of admition.