Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > Off Topic

Old 07-29-2007, 10:35 AM

Default I'm Back !!!!

Home Sweet boring Home
i had a great time in gulf shores i met a few people down there made some friends i got pics of me on the steps of the condo and i never want to see another hot as long as i live. 2 days of hotdogs is ok but 6 is going over the edge
the grownups had hotdogs every day us kids put our charm together and beg for pizza (it worked) its just pizza hut won out over dominos (me and hawk lost the war on what kind of pizza)that night and the other night i was sick
pizza hut doesnt like me :-? neither did the jelly fish
i was stung 3 times after number 3 i didnt go swiming in the ocean anymore i went to the pool to swim

we went to fort morgan and took the candle light tour ( loads of fun if your down on a tuesday go on the candle light tour).

ive got lots of sea shells tho

but hawk and i had fun we're going to try to do it again next year but theres talk of going to the mountins.. as long as we have fun again i dont care where we go

Kaliska sits back in her chair and hugs narmir i missed you sooooooo much :-x

Old 07-29-2007, 09:11 PM

Default Re: I'm Back !!!!

Gulf Shores heard it pretty there never been myself.does it still show signs of hurricane damage?
Old 08-11-2007, 01:04 AM

some of the buildings are gone and alot of the houses down there are for sale .. but where we stayed at you could really tell somthing big went down there .Me and my little cuz went looking for sea shells around the house and found tile, glass,shells and what looked to be a shoe ... lol we were praying we wouldnt find anything else with that shoe.
and its very nice down there i really didnt want to come home its peaceful (other then the 50 fire trucks :-D ).Next year we are going back with more sunblock for mom :-)
we might have a little party on the beach again :blitzed:

Old 08-17-2007, 05:47 PM

oh i know it's going to end very badly in the end with one of your "little" parties rofl

I will be ruler of this new world. By causing misery and suffering to those who oppose me.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:01 PM

lol might :-x