Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > Game Status and Help

Old 01-08-2006, 01:19 AM

Default (~)Neither

For some reason, when I created a character, let's say Jin Kazama, I was able to play it for a little while (when it was a Dire wolf) and then I got attacked and the only thing I could do was search for food, gold, or other people. But the catch is, I COULDN'T take ANY turns whatsoever one it. When I would searh once, it would pretty much freeze up on me, and the character would be useless.

The character got deleted (because someone killed it) and I remade it as a dwarf. After 6000 or so turns the same thing happens, except this time I have 30k farms and I can build weapons and armor, and that's it.. but the catch is still there, when I try to take ONE turn, it freezes up.

I've not had this problem on any of my other accounts... EVER... and this is the first time this has ever happened to me... My other accounts in Neither, by the way, are doing fine.. I even created another dwarf (named differently of course), but the original dwarf is still unplayable because whenever I try to take one turn on it, news starts flashing, and the turn doesn't go in...

I could really use some help here please, thanks

Target\'s fighting spirit down. Calculating BP, SP, and DNN.
Old 01-08-2006, 04:35 PM

Default Re: (~)Neither

It has done that before a while back...sometimes it does that after you get hit and have very little land and or buildings left and have alot of troops and or warmachines...it kinda freezes your account up because you are so far in the hole making gold...i would try to fire alot of your troops or destroy warmachines and see if that works.

Me steals ya land...
Me steals ya gold...
Before ya know it...
Me steals ya soul...
Old 01-08-2006, 04:45 PM

DB's right and this problem also can happen in Narmir. Often times it's the wms since they don't just leave like your troops and pop. But DB's right, best thing to do is check your news, if maint is higher then what you're producing then ditch wms first, then troops.

Venit et Flamma sentio ...
Old 01-08-2006, 05:12 PM

It's working now, that's for the advice

Target\'s fighting spirit down. Calculating BP, SP, and DNN.
Old 01-08-2006, 08:28 PM

Good Good glad we could help ;-)

Me steals ya land...
Me steals ya gold...
Before ya know it...
Me steals ya soul...