Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > Game Status and Help

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2006, 12:21 PM

Default Ima newb.

So I guess the game has changed alot since I have played. When I played if you had more fighters/rangers. You won. Hands down.

What I have now learned is that this is not the case. Assuming that Paladin fighters have a base strength of 6.5 then add 5 in talents and another 2 in lvls. That is 13.5 in fighters. Along with 13 in Rangers and 15 in Clerics. (For my pally at least)

Now We get to Vikings. There was no base fighter strength, but I am assuming that they are probably 7. Add 5 and then 2 more and you get 14. Thats .5 more than Pallys.

Now when a pally with all of its land in troops. Max troops 20020000 (fighters and rangers) and 15000000 Clerics. Cant break a Viking with its score in land, troops and enf. I have to wonder. I know that 11% of your land in OP, GT, Castles and Walls, helps D alot. But if you find your self... Not loosing any troops, having max troops, and not breaking. Something is wrong.

Is there any building that increases your Attack, just like how the above mentioned buildings increase your D? Because if there isn't and this is the case, IMO it's impossible to break some chars.

Like I said, I have been gone a while, so any input into this would be greatly appriciated. I am just flabbergasted in the fact that a toon with near the same fighters, most like the same rangers and better clerics, can loose with Max in their warring capabilities.

So please help a brother out lol.