Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > General Discussions

Old 11-26-2008, 08:50 PM

Default WHERE IS EVERYONE

Im just wonering where all the old players are and do we ever get any new players? i cant fathom how i can make the top 10 with less than 200mil :biggun:

Bite or get Bitten
Old 11-27-2008, 12:35 PM

Default Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE

lol we're around, maybe?

=/ i dont think we get that many new players anymore
Old 11-28-2008, 12:11 PM

Well we need to do something about it. getting new platyers keeps a game going. do we not have any advertisements anywhere? i never see narmir advertised anywhere... Come on guys this game used to be hopping yoiu could go into chat any time of the day and talk to at least 5 to 6 players all day long. caht was never dead there used to be 2500 to 5000 kingdoms any given round. now there is less that 500 and half of themk havent even taken turns. dont get me wrong guys i love narmir but we have to keep this going. this is exactly why i lost interest in it before. :biggun:

Bite or get Bitten
Old 11-28-2008, 04:19 PM

*shrugs*

Narmir is not the game for everyone... and as much you can have mega fun for a few days, to keep going at a proper pace narmir requires might be too much for most.

And possibility of having your kingdom erased down to 5% of its former glory in minutes is nothing to sneeze at... all that number jumping can be darn too frustrating... for many narmir is at best 5-15 minute distraction... or good for a couple days at best.

Myself, I played narmir 4? or so years ago.. for a round or two, and as much as I much as I plan to have fun next round... well, I believe narmir itself needs redesign to be more appealing. As a game, not visually. Not to mention it lacks one important thing.... anyhow.

I played many games of narmir type or similar, a few of them are dead by now,.. some are still kicking... even helped design two(not code, opinion/advise), and past some point narmir gives least reason to return to play again.

For me, I returned to this game thanks to long forgotten bookmark I found and that I had hoped to perhaps meet a person or two... but other than that, nada.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:28 PM

Default Re%3A+WHERE+IS+EVERYONE

I+have+been+playing+this+game+for+awhile+now+and+t hese+past+few+rounds+have+been+slow+but+that+still +hasnt+taken+away+from+the+reason+why+i+fell+in+lo ve+with+the+game+in+the+first+place+narmir+gives+y ou+the+chance+to+meet+new+ppl+and+to+be+able+to+be +your+self+with+out+the+fear+of+judgement+as+long+ as+this+game+is+still+on+the+web+i+will+always+pla y+it+and+love+every+minute+of+it+as+far+as+the+num ber+of+players+that+still+play+the+game+of+course+ it+will+lose+more+players+then+it+can+recover+righ t+away+you+just+have+to+stick+in+there+and+talk+to +the+ones+that+do+want+to+play+the+game+
Old 12-01-2008, 04:08 PM

Default Re: Re%3A+WHERE+IS+EVERYONE

Well I got a new comp finally... mebbe I find some time to get back. If anyone remembers me Don't have a steady connection right now though.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:08 PM

OMG!!! WarMachine!!!! *Tackleglomps WM*

I've missed yoooooouuuu!!! Where have you been?!
Old 12-04-2008, 12:40 PM

Well, I guess Shalie remembers you.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:59 PM

Shalia remembers everyone, even me.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:15 PM

Shalia has a fantastic memory... on occasion.

Of course I remember WM and str! <3