Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 01:15 PM

Default Need help? Can't Read Help sites?

Well howdy folks, over the years we have learned that there are people that can't seem to read. Maybe its their lack of wanting to play or the fact they couldn't go to school. anyways we would love for you to feel like you can find help. So here is how it is done. Got a Question? Dont want to look at a help site? Just ask Snickers!!!! She doesn't mind the newbie questions.

(Note: that is if you can find snickers)
Old 10-03-2005, 09:27 PM

Default Re: Need help? Can't Read Help sites?

Well, what do we do about information that is NOT included in the help sites... for example: what, and when to build training fields and study military tactics. What if a newbie some how managed to get the top... will he/she be prepared to keep the top without being utterly destroyed?

What do we do when the admins decided that they dont' want to "help" newbies anymore? Some people have been here 3 years and still have no idea what they're doing...

Target\'s fighting spirit down. Calculating BP, SP, and DNN.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:34 PM

[size=small]The information you're inquiring about can only be developed through a sense of understanding of the game. The newbie help sites are exactly that...sites for new players to use to assist them in their everyday living in the world of Narmir. Now as far as a newbie at the top is concerned, I'd have to say that is the best way of learning and understanding the game. Get to the top, take a beat down. Use that as a learning experience, try something new. Score is something that is very easy to attain, but very hard to maintain. Ask around, there is usually someone around willing to help. [/size]
Old 10-03-2005, 11:17 PM

Well the FAQ section has some information in it too and it also covers what to do if you cant find help elsewhere.

But at some point you just have to roll with it and learn on your own.

So I killed em... Dont believe me go out back to the graveyard and askem... Well yell REAL loud and maybe they will hear you
Old 10-04-2005, 02:19 AM

nice pr.
Old 10-04-2005, 09:22 AM

If admins decide not to 'help', they wont be admins much longer. I also know that the players that have been in the game for that long (3 years or more) knows that newbs can become a 'right hand man', or a pain it the butt really quick with just a little help. If a newb gets to the top of rankings without knowing how to rebuild or defend their kingdom, id like to meet this person.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:07 PM

well here i am.

Bite me...
Old 10-04-2005, 06:35 PM

I've been here for 5 years... and Thalia tells people NOT to help me.... she has some sort of.... dislike for me, but she doesn't have to prevent my progression in the game. It's as if there's a conspiracy against me... but I'm not blaming any of you.

Is there not a rule that states something like: Rule# 25: No Instigating.

I hate to say it, but she instigates everytime I come into chat... I really dont' like the way she treats me... and tells others not to help me...

I've explained to her repeatedly: What has happened in the past is gone... and is NOT coming back.. but she won't drop it... and everytime I come into chat, she causes tension...

It isn't as if I ever did ANYTHING anyway.

Old 10-04-2005, 07:36 PM

Well I guess Im not finding the name your using in the chat cause I dont see flame saying this to an orb of anything.

What username was told this?
Old 10-04-2005, 09:10 PM

I've deleted EVERYTHINg I've said.. because all I want is for everyone to be happy.. and I want to be happy..

I wanted to find out just exactly what the problem is.. but this isn't helping..

If we could just talk a little so that I may find out what exactly the problem is..

then maybe we can get something accomplished..

But the arguing is unnecessary because it only gets tensions rising..

I did NOT mean for this to turn into an arguing contest...

And because it did, I feel responsible.

Take it for what it's worth..

Closed Thread