Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Role Playing > Role Playing

Old 12-23-2007, 10:12 PM

Default Re: Lightning Strikes

Rev's eyes instantly snapped open at the sound of something being moved. He quickly got up and moved silently to the entrance of the cave and looked down the cliff and saw a strange man with a sword moving a boulder out of the way of a cave that he hadn't noticed earlier.

Rev gripped his sword and waited until the man was inside the cave below before he jumped down. Halfway down he opened his wings slightly to slow his descent so he wouldn't make much noise when he landed.

He saw that the man hadn't noticed him, but appearances can be decieving. Rev narrowed his eye's behind his helmet and slowly walk closer to the man and in a deep rumbling voice asked," Who be ye Stranger." He gripped his sword tightly and made sure that his dragon scale shield on his left arm was attached right when the stranger turned his head slightly revealing red eye's and a evil grin that probably make any of his look a little pale in comparision.
Old 12-23-2007, 10:30 PM

After drawing his muramasa he turned with his eyes shining crimson red like always and smiling demonicly facing his new oppenent that he could sense that was powerful but he sensed something else but he didn't care all he cared about was fighting. Without hesitation Kyo ready himself for a serious battle which he hasn't had in 4 years. Either way Kyo started to feel his blood boil with anticaption for the start of the fight that is however until the man before him just stood there not trying to attack like he didn't really want to fight for some reason unbeknownst to Demon Eyes Kyo.

So, thought Kyo, if he doesn't want to fight what is it he wants........

Allow the shadows to take hold and change your being. :demon:
Old 12-23-2007, 10:46 PM

Rev watched the warrior draw his sword, but Rev just stood there and calmly accessed the scene. This warrior was prepared fight. That much Rev could tell.

The look of his were what really convinced him. They were the eyes of a killer, a fighter, and most of all a survivor. Rev could also see the power that the warrior weld just by looking at his eyes.

Rev was tempted at the moment to start a fight with the man to see how powerful he truely was, but thought against for the moment. He pulled his wings closer to his back and swung his tail in annoyance and asked the warrior once more in a monotone voice," Who be ye Stranger?"

The story goes he made a deal to save someone he loved. He\'d be normal during the day, but at night, in the presence of evil, the Rider takes over
Old 12-23-2007, 10:57 PM

Seeing that the man before him had sheathed his sword Kyo did the same even though he still smiled demonicly. And Kyo looked at him and replied "I am what people call a demon my name is Kyo but people terrified of me call me Demon Eyes Kyo. I gave my name now are you going to do the same or shall we fight just for fun and see who dies." Kyo said smiling demonicly still. Kyo continued "I haven't had a fight in a good while that made my blood boil besides the man I despise with every fiber of my being either way if you don't want to fight leave me alone dragon breath."

Old 12-23-2007, 11:06 PM

"Demon Eye's Kyo, eh. Well then my name is Rev, last of the Drayen clan," Rev replied while his left eye twitched in annoyance when Kyo had called him dragon breath in a insulting way. Rev knew the man was trying to goad him into a fight, but he wasn't going to fall for it.

He turn around and walked of the cave, but not before he said," We will meet once again Demon Eye's Kyo and maybe then I will grant you the fight you seek." Rev then moved into the shadows of the tree and moved deep into the forest being guided by the light of the full moon.

The story goes he made a deal to save someone he loved. He\'d be normal during the day, but at night, in the presence of evil, the Rider takes over
Old 12-23-2007, 11:13 PM

Letting out a demonic laugh Kyo said "I can't wait until we meet again dragon breath and see who would win and who will die." Kyo's blood still boiling, Kyo could not hold his excitment at finding an opponent that was worth fighting like Kyoshirio Mibu all those years ago. Demon Eyes Kyo started slashing at the walls of the cave with his muramasa.

Kyo decided to walk out of the cave after letting out some excitment and started walking on the road toward the direction he was going before and wondering when him and Rev the last of the Drayen clan will meet again and also what future battles will be like if fun at all. Kyo said to himself while grinning demonicly and laughing....

Old 12-24-2007, 12:44 PM

Default Squeeky Unleashed

A cold shiver shot down Kaliska's spine,She rased her head
and smelled the air it was cold and winter was on its way
Kaliska knew that and dreaded the road ahead.Graven comes back from the woods " My Queen i saw 2 men in the north part of your kingdom should we move out and take them down?" Kaliska yawns "no let them be if we killed everyone that passed thru our lands we wouldnt have any allies now would we ? :-D but never the less we need to show that this is our land, Graven get Squeeky and a few more fighters and rangers and follow me we have hunting to do. :-x "

Old 12-24-2007, 01:31 PM

Default Excitment

While walking Kyo started to sense a relevantly strong presence coming into the area and thought this may be fun. And then Kyo thought if someone was after him in this forest what about dragon breath but he didn't care for the moment and just thought is this going to be fun or a waste of his time. Either way Demon Eyes Kyo drew his muramasa and wondered what was going to happened from this moment forward while smiling demonicly.......

Old 12-24-2007, 03:01 PM

Default Friend or Foe: Dracon will Know

Rev walked along a old weathered path in the forest. He was thinking about the strange man Kyo, when he caught the scent of several people or things that was following him or watching him. Rev stopped in his tracks and took a few more deep sniffs to make sure he could at least recognize the scents from anywhere. The only thing he could tell was that they had been in and out of this forest alot.

He couldn't be sure if they were friend or foe. Darn his luck if they were foe since he was at a disadvantage at the moment. He still hadn't gotten his full strength and power back yet.

Rev decided to take a chance and yell out," Come out and reveal thy selves wether ye by friend or foe!"

Old 01-04-2008, 04:39 PM

Default Re: Friend or Foe: Dracon will Know

Kaliska lands at Revs feet and growls who dares wondering around my land uninvited... Graven and the others come out from the trees bows drawn ready to fire graven walks up to Rev " he smells of the Drayen Clan my queens". Kaliska lowers her head i smell great evil on you yet there is good too Kaliska growls i also smell another, half breed speak what is your name?