Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 09:36 PM

Default Re: Need help? Can't Read Help sites?

Jin did you ask her why she said it.. I am almost 100% sure its not cause she don't like you.. I know she wouldn't do that.. was you moving up the rankings? She promts helping ppl so I just don't see her saying it cause she don't like you..
Just a question

http://www.mpogd.com
Old 10-05-2005, 12:22 AM

I am going on record that no one has ever told me to not help you. I have never heard of anyone telling someone not to help you....I have heard people say they didnt like you after you left chat, but they were civil with you while you were in chat.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:42 AM
Tetris Champion

Jin, your actions rub a lot of people the wrong way. People are going to harbor feelings for you, be annoyed with you, whatever. However, I've seen people in chat answer your questions, and have even done so myself (though not recently, as I haven't seen you in chat). Admins tend to put aside their own bias and do their job... so though someone may talk bad about ya, you're still getting help, and if you're not, it's your own fault for not listening. I encourage you to be yourself, but if being you is being annoying, you will have to deal with people not liking you. You have the power to stay the same or change, but you've got to respect that if people don't like you, that's them being themselves too.
Old 10-05-2005, 01:10 AM

Thalia and i did say we would hunt down anyone who was teaching Jin. Jin made a comment that suggested Bill was teaching him, but Bill denied it. And i, as im sure Thalia is, am gdamn proud of saying it. The sooner the lil bitch is gone, the sooner we can go back to enjoying chat.

5 years Jin?You're what, 16?
Can ya lie a bit more? Isnt that against your religion too?
5 years and you still suck this much ass. 13k score after 666 turns?

Nobody fawkin likes you. Go away. Go door to door molesting people and leave us the fawk alone.

PS.
Replying to this post is voting for disliking Jin, himself included.

[size=medium]Totus vestri animus es belong volo..[/size]
Old 10-05-2005, 01:54 AM

Ok...sorry Flipper but I am 100% sure it is because she doesn't like him. In fact saying she doesn't like him is kinda like saying Echo is fat...while it is true it doesn't cover the extent of the entire truth.

Now Jin did you ever think its just you, most people do put you on ignore when you come to chat. A few ppl could be wrong but not that many.

I also make no secret of the fact i wish path would ban you permanantly but since that may not happen. I would like to offer a $100 reward to whomever can steal his mouse so he can't log into Namrir for another 6 months.

And can i vote sevreal times for not liking him.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:14 AM

Quote:
OrbofThralni wrote:
I've been here for 5 years...
Seems to me if you still need help then you're a rather lost cause, and warning people about that will only make sure they dont get totally frustrated and annoyed by you later.

plus if you have been here this long you're hardly a new player asking for help, so cant really expect any of the adminds to tell you everything they know, only the basic stuff, and i really really hope you know that by now.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:28 AM

Jin, no1 in narmir has time to teach or they don't want to teach, but if you ask questions in open chat, people will repond, and if you want to learn, then there are websites which will help,so don't star complaining like a little girl.(p.s. grow up

Bite me...
Old 10-05-2005, 01:26 PM

Jin, I've been sitting here trying to think of how to respond to all the bs you've posted and I've come to the realization that you're just not worth the time or effort. You posting this crap just shows everyone who didn't already know, exactly why I don't like you. You can tell all the lies you want and I just don't care. So, if having some Thal bashing makes you feel better, have at it.

Venit et Flamma sentio ...
Old 10-06-2005, 09:36 AM

SO Jin, what happened realized you f'ed up when you tied to take on Thal. Only reason i can figure you changed your post like the little creetin you are. Maybe you should try stepping up being a man and telling the truth.