Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > General Discussions

Old 12-11-2011, 08:32 AM

Default The death of browser based strat games?

Hello everyone, I am a very old member returning.

I recently got back into online browser based gaming as most current games (Xbox, PS3 etc) do not allow you to play over long periods of time without having to be at the actual consol or PC. Tick based games rock in short. The social element is often better and the community far tighter.

Of the 10 or so BBG's I used to play, very similar to Narmir, only 3 or 4 still remain. That's the way of the world right now.

I was going to see if anyone wanted to share games and work on them as a collective. For example, Evolution has just had a reset and I am currently ranked 1st in the game and am part of the 1st ranked alliance/clan. What better place to try the game and learn it?

If those who try it and like it want, why not offer the return here? Both game would benifit from the extra players and the game makers would get more hits and donations then currently.

Any disscussion on this? I have not left a link to Evolution incase it breaks any forum rules. However if you are intersted please click my profile. Or post here.

Good to see Narmir still here and I will be creating an account once I have read all the FAQs and done some maths on the avalible stats.

Kit
Old 12-23-2011, 05:58 AM

Default Re: The death of browser based strat games?

www.playevo.com

Come check it out and find me in the rankings page, near the top, username Dragonfang.

You might as well try it out whilst we talk about helping you with your list.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:11 AM

Default Re: The death of browser based strat games?

Also an old player (5+ years) returning. I assume this place is dead, can't even log in.