Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Role Playing > Role Playing

Old 06-12-2007, 02:50 PM

Default Choices Choices

A thud came from behind the sinister clown. Pausing his mercy killing he turned to find Queen Flame herself... laying at his feet. He looked at her, then looked at the sky, then eyes focusing back to her.
"Who says a dragon doesnt #OOPS# in the air." He joked followed by laughter.

Flame hissed, "You evil foulness, why are you here and not fighting that thing that makes you look like daisies? Do you not realize that he is but a minion, that there are more of him, worse then him to come from Jatu, the baatezu?"

Flame started to rise to her knees as a giant clown foot struck her chest knocking her on her back. Pinned down by the foot Jester's blade tip poked at her throat as he stood above her. The smile on his face was gone.
"What is this Jatu you speak of!? Jester questioned.
Flame briefly explained the demon that was plaugeing Narmir.

Jesters eyes moved to take a look at Titaness then back to his prey at his feet. He stared in Flames eyes while he stood in silence contemplating to himself. "Titaness is a spawn of this Jatu... Even after killing Titaness there is still one more to deal with... a more powerful demon then this one. He thought to himself.

Pressing his blade harder against Flames skin. "In order to send this creature back to the #OOPS#hole it came from I need power... and you know how I get my power" He smiled at her before continueing on speaking. "But.. as much as I dispise the thought of it.. Killing you and your people here and now still wont be enough to defeat the one you call Jatu. Your going to have to be alive... all the Rulers of Narmir must be." Jester released some pressure off his foot to give Flame the air to speak. He smiled at her once again before finally asking. "So... Are you going to trust me with a part of your soul?" The blade then made its way to her chest, her heartbeat bouncing the tip up and down while it rested against her skin... "The choice is yours..."
Old 06-12-2007, 02:59 PM

Default Re: Choices Choices

[size=medium]Thalia's Flame looked up at Lord Jester and shuddered. She could only imagine the foulness that lived inside of his soul but knew the only way to defeat Titaness and save her people and friends would be to trust the one...person...in this world she thought never to trust.[/size]

[size=medium]Flame leaned her head back and closed her eyes. She had died many times before so death held no surprises for her. "Be quick Jester. Time is of the essense."[/size]

[size=medium]As her life force slipped away and her soul drifted up, she turned and saw her body laying on the ground. Thalia's Flame turned and looked at Lord Jester and walked towards him and took a step into his body to merge the ultimate of good and evil powers into one...[/size]

Venit et Flamma sentio ...
Old 06-26-2007, 03:29 PM

Default A Friend in Need

Talon was still on the wall trying to keep the clowns at bay, when he saw Spawn laying on the battlefield, and the Shadow Wolf club that Titaness was now wielding. He quickly leapt into a tree and started hopping from limb to limb, slowly making his was to Spawn. Spawn was trying to crawl after Titaness to rescue his werewolf friend, dragging his broken legs behind him, attracting the attention of a clown basher. He leapt to Spawns side, raising his War Hammer high, ready to finish the injured warrior for good. And he would have done so had it not been for the silver arrow burrowing into his forehead. The only sound to be herd was a loud Splack! Talon then jumped out of the tree and ran to heal Spawn. After Talon had Spawn back on his feet, they started to think of a way to get Shadow Wolf away from Titaness. Talon watched helplessly as the demon batted around any who got within striking range. I don?t care who you are, that?s gotta hurt. :-o