Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Role Playing > Role Playing

Old 01-04-2008, 04:55 PM

Default Re: Friend or Foe: Dracon will Know

BlackPlague leans one a nearby tree with a puzzeled look on his face.It has been days since he departed his master's kingdom in search of the stranger.Suddenly he catches the sent of something.He picks up his longsword and starts to walk torward the scent.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:56 PM

Rev growled and bit back his tongue so he wouldn't go and insult the dragon infront of him. He was clearly surrounded by rangers, but they weren't that threatening to him. Their pitiful arrows would do no damage to him for his armor was to strong for them to pierce.

The dragon on the other hand was a big problem. Just one swing of its tail could hurt him. Why did he have to run into a bloody dragon when he was weakened. He certainly having a streak of badluck going for him.

Rev knew he wouldn't be able to fight back and win so that option was out. He could probably run from them for awhile, but they would catch him so that option was out too. The only other option was that he play nice for the time being.

Rev would play along with them for now but he wouldn't let his guard down around these mongrels. He gripped his sword and positioned his shield and growled out," I usually don't give my name out, but since you asked so nicely I'll tell you. I am Rev of the ancient Drayen clan. You would do well to remember that. Now that I've told you my name will you tell me what yours is?"

The story goes he made a deal to save someone he loved. He\'d be normal during the day, but at night, in the presence of evil, the Rider takes over
Old 01-04-2008, 06:05 PM

Hiding in the forest BlackPlague watches as the stranger he has been sent to find is surrounded.He desides that he must hind a way to help the stranger, but there is little he can do agianst such a large force.He could kill a good number of the rangers but he is not match for the dragon at this time.He desides to wait till night falls the he will try to free the stranger.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:34 PM

Default Walking Through

While continuely walking through the forest Demon Eyes Kyo stop and sneered "Well Well sounds like dragon breathe has company by the dragon. Oh well I hope he survives so I can kill him myself soon." Kyo started walking and just as he was about to leave the forest he heard a rustling in the bushes and he turned around with a calm look on his face with his hand going closer to his muramasa to draw it just in case and wondered who would be stupid enough to follow him. He smile maniacly and waited for the purserer to show themselves.....

Allow the shadows to take hold and change your being. :demon:
Old 01-05-2008, 12:12 AM

Default Re: Walking Through

Kaliska lowers her head at Rev. I am Kaliska and this is Graven my right hand man . Graven bows his head then looks over at the shadow in the woods we are not alone.
Kaliska looks over at BlackPlague we see you come out please.

Old 01-05-2008, 12:18 AM

Default Re: Walking Through

Im stuned i thought i hid myself better. Blackplague slowly walks toward the dragon and the stranger. "My name is BlackPlague i am a cyclope from the mountians sent here by my master to act as a shield to this stranger for reasons i cannot discuse with you at this time for i have senced a evil precence in the woods earlier"*turns toward the stranger* "Plz stranger allow me to be your shield for now i will not disappoint you and i will tell you why i ask this at a later time." *bows to the stranger*
Old 01-05-2008, 01:08 AM

Default Choices, Choice so many choices. Darn it all

Rev looked back and forth, back and forth. Between the new comer, BlackPlague the cyclops and Kaliska the dragon. Rev was sorely confused at the moment. One moment he was strolling along and meet a dragon with territoral problems with rangers and know there was a cyclops begging to be a shield for him.

And if to add more problems, the reason why the cyclops want to be a shield was for some quest Rev was apparently suppose to be going on. What in the name was going on here. No one informed him of any quest. It seemed that the powers above and below were out to get and cause him the biggest headache ever know.

Rev looked over at the cyclops and said in a voice devoid of emotion and with a small hint of anger in a tiny growl in his voice," Give me one good reason why I should let you be my shield." Rev then gripped his sword tighter and asked," and what is this about reasons unknow. If its one thing I hate most, its secrets that involve me.

The story goes he made a deal to save someone he loved. He\'d be normal during the day, but at night, in the presence of evil, the Rider takes over
Old 01-05-2008, 01:19 AM

Default Re: Choices, Choice so many choices. Darn it all

"I was told by my master that you was the last of the long line of Draconians and that you will be facing many strong ppl on your journy and that i was send here to pay a debt of old for my master who is now to weak to serve you and since i am of the same blood that i will be accepted in his place."*pauses to drink from skin*"My master in young age served the Draconians as a shield and feels responsible to their fall from the land and now i wish to continue the act of a shield as you journey though the lands." BlackPlaguethen removes armor to reveal the mark of the sheild on his cest."Plz this is my fate to serve you" Bows to wait the strangers answer.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:01 PM

Default A long day

Kaliska watches the cyclops and the half breed and grew bord.. Kaliska opend her wings wide i have a better idea the hunting parties sould be getting back soon and im starved so lets head back to my cave and eat the fresh meat that will be waiting on us.

Graven bows his head my lady im gonna scout the woods for the other one i saw him leave heading west,Kaliska growls thats orc land my clan never crosses that line if he goes past the black river DO NOT cross, there are more dangers past that river then jatu's army and thats saying something.

Graven bows may i take my rangers? as many as you need if you need help send Shadow Wolf i will come .

Graven bows to Kaliska and the new comers becareful my queen. :-x

Old 01-05-2008, 04:34 PM

Default Re: A long day

"I think I'll go on my own way thank you very much," Rev growled out before he turned around and walked away. He didn't care about what the dragon wanted or what the cyclops was talking about.

'It seems cyclops are still the same in this day and age. As long as the one-eye didn't follow him he didn't care, but knowing him, he would. If he did Rev would get some answers out of him. One way or another and maybe then he would know about this fellow that apparently knew him or about this so called quest he was suppose to go on.

Rev was not sure how long he had been walking and he really didn't care, but he stop all of asudden when he heard a sound. He listened and followed the sound and soon came upon a small stream. By that stream was a young human lady sitting on the bank with her feet dipped in the stream.

Baptized with a perfect name
The doubting one by heart
Alone without himself

Rev was mesmerized by her voice. It held such clarity. He couldn't help but watch her as she continued to sing.

War between him and the day
Need someone to blame
In the end, little he can do alone

The more she sang the more calm Rev felt as he listened to her beautiful voice.

You believe but what you see?
You receive but what you give?

Caress the one, the never-fading
rain in your heart - the tears of snow-white sorrow
Caress the one, the hiding amaranth
In a land of the daybreak

Rev stepped forward just as she had finished and stepped on a dead tree limb causing the female to be alerted of his presence. She quickly jumped up and ran off before Rev could shout out to stop her. Rev cursed his luck. He then ran off in the direction that the female had and hoped that he could catch up with her before she got to far off or that cyclops found him and got in his way.