Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Role Playing > Role Playing

Old 09-23-2008, 03:01 PM

Default Re: The little Inn that could

As everyone finished breakfast Kaliska pulls Talan aside "ive been working on my spells and theres one im going to need help with" Talan looked around in the large room " what here?.. now?" Kaliska laughs " not here silly .. everyone knows your not to play with fire ... indoors :-x " Talan gets up and follows Kaliska outside. Inferno looks at Shadowlord " hehe this should be good " The new friends jumped up to see what Kaliska had planed.

Kaliska bent down and grabed a handful of dirt she then rubed 2 lines over her closed eyes when she opened her eyes they were a bright blue. Vapers could be seen riseing above her she moved her hands then fell to the ground. The Vapers moved on thier own a face could be made out when it stoped . Kaliska rised her head "Lite Me!"
Talan rasied his hand a a small fireball shot at Kaliska.
Flames jumped up all around her then the Vapers made themself known The Dragon within Kaliska had found an escape but only thru a spell.

Inferno laughs "its that all it can do?" Kaliska looked at Inferno the Dragon Copied "Come here human" Inferno steps foward. The Dragon hisses and slams its claws on either side of him. Talan runs over to Inferno and pushes him aside and casts a small spell of his own. The Dragon breathed fire all over Talan when Kaliska realized what she had done the flames droped and she was lefted weak and trying to crawl to Talan. Talan waves his hand and the flames were no more.Inferno's leg was smoking. Kaliska looks at Talan " Did i hurt anyone?" Talan Picks Kaliska up "No but i do think we need to lay off the fire for awhile" Talan took Kaliska to her room and returned to Check on Inferno .I(nferno was laying out moaning about his leg how they should just cut it off and be done with him. Talan rolls his eyes and takes a look at it. "A small healing spell should fix that up."

*claping* "Well done Lustie.. you got yourself fried"
Inferno looked at the roof "Dam you Graven when i get up from here i'll..." Graven laughs and jumps down from the roof "Oh Please Lustie do Try" Talan eyes Graven and Inferno "Stop it you two!" Graven Bows to Talan " Forgive me Talan.. but i do need to speak with our Queen.that is the only reson im here right now." Talan gets up "This way."

Old 09-23-2008, 03:15 PM

Default Re: The little Inn that could

Watching the little spectical that just happened, ShadowLord just smirked. "Well I would have thought the people of this dimension would have better control over their own powers. At least it was entertaining." ShadowLord just walking back inside and went to a table and sat down.

Quietly thinking to himself, ShadowLord thought *I need to get a handle on these new powers or they will burst out again soon. And I don't want that to happen here.* Suddenly, the ShadowLord slipped off into a sleep while the others were doing business and Kaliska was talking to that Graven thing that showed up earlier. He started to hear a evil cackle in his head and he look around and he was looking at SoulStealer.

As if ShadowLord wasn't there, SoulStealer started to talk about a plan to try and defeat the little band of misfits that was with the ShadowLord. ShadowLord woke up abruptly and his eyes were shining blood red. "Damn it not again." said ShadowLord a little mad.

I am the protector of the balance between Good and Evil, keeper of Life and Death. I work from the shadows. I am the ShadowLord
Old 10-03-2008, 02:32 PM

Default Family Matter

Shadowbutterfly yawned after Kaliska's little... exercise outdoors. It was interesting, but it reminded her of her homeland. She, being a queen, was not used to not being around her loyal followers. It unnerved her a just a little bit.

She turned her gaze to look back at the inn, where her brother had promptly woken up, and of course, was in a foul mood. Sighing, she tossed the idea up and down of whether or not she should talk to him. She decided to talk to him.

Padding softly into the inn, she sat in the chair across from him, and avoided his angry glare. "I know you hate me, and I want us to be like normal brothers and sisters. So, if there is anything I can do, to get you to care about or for me, please let me know."

She stood up silently, not waiting for a response, and then said, "By the way, you may have prohpetic dreams. Think about what I said."

Shadowbutterfly left the inn and jumped up onto the roof, to think and to keep an eye on everyone.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:01 PM

Default Re: Family Matter

Kaliska rubed the sore spots "damn wont be doing that anytime soon :-? " Graven walked into the room "My Queen our scouts have reported seeing a large Demon west of here.
too many people have died in his wake. what are your orders?" Kaliska eyed her hand it glowed blood red and a small flame came from her palm "have the others be on gaurd also bring me the mage... i need to regain my powers or i will be useless in the fights ahead" Graven bows "as you wish my lady" Kaliska sighs as she watched the flame grew "tell me graven have you ever wished someones demise so badly you could taste it?" Graven shook his head "no my queen" Kaliska closed her hand and killed the flame " pity then you do not know how much i want to kill my brother
York right now." Kaliska opens her hand and a small blue flame glowed Kaliska looks up from the flame " but there is always forgiveness" Kaliska blows the fire a small spark flies out of her hand and hovers in front of Graven it starts to buzz then flies out the window " while im stuck in this body doing magic tricks for spells my body is rotting away in a damn cave with a pitlord's corpse..."
Graven walked over to Kaliska and hugs her "Ive been under your command for over 300 years my queen thru all your bodies i have followed you not questioning your orders..until now. Kaliska Lady of Fire and justice of the Dragons.. you risked your life to save Narmir.When the other Gods dared not to show up you were in the middle fighting with your people. So no matter what body you are in You are still The great Kaliska." Kaliska looks up at Graven " My Assassain has a heart after all" Graven laughs "dont get used to it you looked like you needed a hug"

For Hours Kaliska sat on the end of her bed Many nights ended and new days started like this...Kaliska looked up " Gods save me"

Old 10-16-2008, 01:21 PM

Default Re: Family Matter

With the unexplained trip by Talan and Graven only saying he will return soon enough and finally he returns from his mysterious trip, ShadowLord sees that everyone is tending to their own business and still chuckles at the mishap that happened with Lust. He decides to leave the Tavern and go search for a nice quiet place to review all that has happened to the situation with SoulStealer and evaluate what exactly has happened to his powers, they seem new, different, and more powerful than in his dimension.

Before leaving, ShadowLord decides to leave a note with the Inn Keeper saying where he has gone for anyone asking for him. With that done, ShadowLord sets from the Tavern and heads for the nearby woods and finds an open clearing that is devoid of anyone near to the are. ?This seems the best spot to unleash all of my spells, abilities, and attacks without harming anyone unknowingly.? said ShadowLord. He sat down on the ground and started to meditate a little.

After several minutes of silent mind training, ShadowLord started to feel something stirring within. Suddenly he felt a surge of energy and he called out ?Dragon of the Shadows.? while jumping high into the air unleashing a roaring dragon that came from the palm of his hand and devoured the surrounding trees like nothing. Coming down to the ground and standing stern, he looked at the aftermath and thought what his other powers would do but whatever they did he needed to make sure to keep them under control.

Deciding that?s enough training, for the moment, ShadowLord decides to make his way back to the Tavern. He hears that Talan has finally return. Now he waits around the place wondering what the next move is going to be. SoulStealer needs to be stopped.

I am the protector of the balance between Good and Evil, keeper of Life and Death. I work from the shadows. I am the ShadowLord
Old 10-17-2008, 03:22 PM

Default Re: Powers Unleashed

ShadowLord acknowledged Talan and calmly said with a smirk "Quite enlightning even I deal with shadows. So how was your little adventure?"

Old 10-20-2008, 11:40 PM

Default Re: Powers Unleashed

Kaliska was sitting outside on the roof playing with a small fireball killing it and recasting it.

Inferno sat down beside Kali " hasnt anyone told you its not safe to play with fire?"

Kaliska grins " whats wrong?.. oooh i know you want a repete lol come a little closer and i'll show you what playing with fire will get you" the fireball blazes and a dragon head raors at Inferno then dies as quickly as it was summoned.

Kaliska sighs and looks off into the woods "That Soul fellow is close i can smell him" Kaliska lets out a low hiss and growl

Talan walks out onto the roof " I'll Take it from here Inferno" Inferno lust bows and walks away.

Talan looks down at Kaliska her eyes were Ice Blue and small chill bumps ran along her arms "your cold? and yet its 90 something out here"

Kaliska rubs her arms "my inner fire is runing low my blood grows colder every wakeing day."

Kaliska looks up at Talan her eyes shift from blue to green "Soul is close and his armies grow in numbers far more then we can handle... Alone...The Demons dont even know that they are being watched"

Talan turns his head to eye his queen closely "What do you mean?"

Kaliska Grins Evilly "Remeber this IS my kingdom The trees are my eyes the birds are my ears"

Talan laughs "what are you talking about now?"

A Gray Dove lands on Kaliska's arm and drops a scroll in Kaliska's hand.

Kaliska grins and hands Talan the scroll "read it"

It Reads ~ My Queen The Demon is Moveing North ..To Where You Are. I Pray SnowWing found you in good health

First Captin,
Luanchin Von Veaden ~

Talan hands the scroll back to Kaliska " who is he?"

Kaliska smiles "That is Graven's Son"

Graven steps from the shadows behind Talan where he had been sitting the whole time "She speaks the truth Luanchin VonVeaden is my son"

Kaliska looks up at the sky the sun was starting to set "come my blood grows colder now that the sun has left our world"

Old 10-21-2008, 09:57 AM

Default An Offer

Shadowbutterfly sighed and stretched. She had been sitting silently for two days in a row in a tall tree. Jumping down, she looked up at the Harvest Moon and began to walk back to the Inn. Keeping her eyes on the ground, she suddenly fell as a vine tangled around her foot. 'That wasn't there a minute ago..'

"Well well. Shadowbutterfly. Your here to help your brother, aren't you?" A voice said. Shadow picked herself up and wrinkled her nose. "I don't even NEED to see you to know it's you, SoulStealer. Your stink gives you away."

Soul walked out of the shadows. "Well, your not very polite. I'm here to make you an offer. So your going to stay there and listen. Kaliska is a weakling. It wouldn't be good for your image to ally yourself with her. Join me, and together our armies will crush every realm's resistance." "And then what? You'll kill me when I am of no further use to you. Any vampire that is loyal to me.. you'll kill them too."

Soul sighed. "I would never do such a thing.. to you anyway. Your brother has to go though. He's disgusting... unlike you." "Don't bother with the false flattery. I'm not joining you. End of discussion. Now leave before I lose it and kill you, or they find you and jump you. Either way wouldn't be nice." "Your trapped in a vine, dear one. And I will be gone before they even notice your in trouble. Your right, I want you just to take over a few realm's and to establish my power, but listen. Your powerful as well, and I'd hate to destroy something so beautiful. You will be mine, no matter how much you resist me. So, I'll be back with my offer, once you new.. 'friends' and your brother decide your pathetic and worthless."

Soul vanished in a swirl of dark mist and the vine let her go. 'This is ridiculous..' Limping back to the inn, she threw open the door and ignoring everyone's gazes and questions, stormed off to her room.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:18 PM

Default A Cold Wind

After the little chat with Talan, ShadowLord went outside for some fresh air. Once he stepped outside the blast of demonic energy hit like a wrecking ball. "That damn SoulStealer was here. I can smell his evil stence." growled ShadowLord with great disgust.

Spitting at the ground as like to get the bad taste out of his mouth. ShadowLord walked with arms inside of his cloaked and his crimson red eyes shown with great anger. He would have thought SoulStealer would come around here sometime to check up on the little army but ShadowLord still hates him.

Old 10-23-2008, 10:10 AM

Default Re: A Cold Wind

Wrapping her ankle in a bandage, Shadowbutterfly tried to remember a time she and her brother had been on good terms. The only thing she could think of though, was a time when she was born and he trained her. But, that was so long ago, and then something happened that split their relationship. She had distanced herself, but she couldn?t remember why she had done so. Resting her head in her hands, she tried to block out the foul stench that somehow managed to leak around the closed window. She couldn?t breathe, and figured it would only make it worse.

?Hmm.. I think the air needs to be cleaned, or at least freshened.? Walking over to the window, she pulled it open and climbed easily to the roof. Spotting her brother, she could immediately feel his rage, pulsing off of him in waves. Jumping off of the roof, she padded over to him. ?He makes you angry, doesn?t he?? ?He makes you angry, too. So don?t act like it?s all me. Not to mention the other?s hate him as well.?

Shadowbutterfly sighed. ?True, we all hate him. They hate him because Kaliska hates him. You and I hate him, and it?s actually hate. The just dislike him, that?s all. As a matter of fact, I think I hate him more than you do.? ShadowLord whirled on his sister. ?What makes you think, that you have the right to say that you hate him more? I loved our parents just as much as you did.?

Shadowbutterfly narrowed her eyes. ?I have the right, because he didn?t just take our parent?s from us! He took the bond I had with you as well! Now you despise me, or should I say hate me. I didn?t do anything and you walk around acting as if it?s all my fault!? Silence followed after that. They merely just stared at each other, unspoken words finally spoken.

?Uh. Right well.. I?m going to clear up the air. I can?t stand his stench anymore than you can?? Shadowbutterfly whirled and padded off to stand in front of the Inn, suddenly aware of the fact that Kaliska was watching her with distrusting eyes. ?Hmph. Like I care.?

?You know, you shouldn?t let your emotions rule over you?little sister.? Shadow looked at her brother. ?Oh, so now you decide to finally accept me as your sister? What, did I say something?? He sighed. ?Always starting something. Shut up, or I won?t ever talk to you again. And since we?re immortal, that would be a promise.?

He walked off towards the inn, and she screeched, ?Manipulation!?

He laughed lightly and sent her a wave and she scowled. After a moment or so, she smiled and turned, raising her hands to cast a spell. ?Lumt feht, E lussyht oui du lmayhca drec ynay uv ed'c nuddehk cdahlr. E untan oui du bihcecr yho haynpo ahaseac, hud ymmeat fedr ic, yht lnicr dras fedr ouin lumt vunla!?

(BTW, if you want to know what she said, ask me and I'll translate it..lol)