Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > General Discussions

Old 06-16-2007, 12:31 AM

Default Are you kidding me?

Last time I took turns... I lost all my tech and land that I took/built up... and dropped back below 400 turns.. but ppl got my loc... ok .... whatever... I take turns 3 days later and the same thing happens again? this is getting out of hand. By all means... I want to play the game... but I am getting frustrated when my turns never stick...
Old 06-16-2007, 10:56 AM

Default Re: Are you kidding me?

They told you that they're having power outages and other things are wrong... be patient. If you're losing stuff after taking turns, then common sense tells you not to take turns.

I don't think it's right for you all to be complaining after being told that there would be problems.

Quote:
Quickz wrote:
The narmir server keeps going down because of power outage problems. The power issues are out of our control but we do have a UPS that should be here in a day or two and hopefully that will cure the problem.
yay for my first every quote.

Target\'s fighting spirit down. Calculating BP, SP, and DNN.
Old 06-16-2007, 11:18 AM

All you were doing was getting repelled.. so not like u lost much... but i got a box of tissues if u wanna keep crying.... :idn:
Old 06-16-2007, 07:47 PM

Seriously, there are enough threads dedicated to whinning about this, was there really a need to make another? ES is right, on the 14th Quickz posted that there would be something arriving in the next 2 days or so that would hopefully help fix the problem. It is only 2 days later...

Venit et Flamma sentio ...