Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > Game Status and Help

Old 12-26-2005, 11:41 AM

Default Re: Good Ratios/Strategies

also, the sooner you hire the sooner those troops start gaining exp...
Old 12-28-2005, 07:49 PM

Shalia:
Yes, I have taken into consideration and noted what you and dopey have told me. I have looked through all of bang bang's sites (outdated) and I have also looked through HS's site which I was also told was not that credible.

I have also noted and taken into considering everything bill, Bandit, Thalia, and others have told me.

Jarlaxle:
If I hire troops quickly, however, as I hire more troops the exp goes down, but if I hire massive amounts of troops at first, then exp would go up, so I guess they would level each other out?

___

The reason I was searching for food is because as I hired more troops, food went down, and the more I hired, the higher food used went up as food production stayed level. Then I was left in a predicament where I had to search for food in order to keep my kingdom from starving as I built farms.

At times I was using 50k and producing only 30k, but then I would attack someone and then it would go back to normal, butI don't know =/

thanks for your help

HS' site said nothing about building ratios (at least I haven't seen anything about them after searching repeatedly) but if someone finds it, would you please direct me to the area, or give me the link? thanks

I was also told that there were flaws in is site (with the rating of each races' troops.

Target\'s fighting spirit down. Calculating BP, SP, and DNN.
Old 01-01-2006, 02:27 AM

jin, the best way to avoid running out of food is to make sure that you always have 1 farm to 35 or 40 populace, that way even when i hire i don't lose my farming staff. always check your news, if your food used starts coming even close to what you make, build more farms and get more ppl to man them. i usually try to keep food used at no more than 3/4 of food made.

hiring a bunch of ppl at a time will actually hurt your food production, because you take away from the number of ppl you have to grow the food. it also makes that many more that you have to feed. i usually go five turns then hire. but i know a few who suggest going one turn then hiring.

also if you keep that much gold lying around, someone's likely to notice and make you their target, especially since you wouldn't have the troops to keep them from doing so.

;-)