Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Role Playing > Role Playing

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 01:24 AM

Default Re: The New Chapter : Good vs. Evil.

Old 12-05-2006, 02:58 PM

Old 12-05-2006, 04:33 PM

Old 12-05-2006, 06:16 PM

Old 12-05-2006, 09:08 PM

Old 12-06-2006, 08:24 AM

Old 12-09-2006, 10:13 AM

Old 12-10-2006, 11:18 AM

Default Problems boil..

Fires raged on as other spells came hurling in. One of the carnies held up in a outpost knew help would come. He knew that soon the sky would light up from evil magic and they would get their chance to unleash hell on the attackers. With the armies of Billion, Shaban, and various other "Great" leaders... Help would definetly be on the way. He sat and thought about this... right until the minute he died.
No help came. Two days the carnies sat bombarded time after time. Repelling at first but in the end the numbers over came them. Army after army came... Yet no one came from Black Rose. Where were they? What was holding them up? Why could they not dispell the magic being used on the clowns? These questions raged in the mind of Jester.
500thousand acres... Was that not enough to protect? Was that not worth enough to cast dispells? Was that not enough to even try to do anything!? These questions will never be answered... but one question will be. That question is.. where will the lands come from to replace what was lost.
If allies can not help protect land, maybe they can donate it better. Help replace what they CAUSED to lose! It looked slowly but surely Black Rose was losing this war day after day...

Overlooking what was lost and what had survived, Jester motioned for them to halt rebuilding and start preparing for more wars. "If allies will not be of help... we shall make them be of help. Until they offer us their resources... we myte have to take their resources. We will not lose because of them... I WILL NOT lose because of them!" Shouted the Lord.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:50 PM

Default Re: Problems boil..

Kaliska growled as she counted the dead of her clan
worried she might find the body of her adviser she
stoped counting -Too many dead to count and while i was away too if i could have made it back in time maybe
just maybe i could have saved them. then out of the darkness
came a sound that lifted Kaliska's spirt

- Boss! Boss! wheres yous at Boss?!. It was Squeeky the fast yet sneeky foxling.

Kaliska picked the young foxling up and hug what little bit of life that was in him out.

-I thought you were dead . Squeeky what happend.

Squeeky slowy begain to tell kaliska how they were attacked while the sun was down and they couldnt see as well and how soo many good fighters lost their lives fighting for the good and the just

- Boss theys was too strong we couldnt stop them and they killed my family.

Kaliska eyes a shadow in the darkness then jumps at it .

it was a Woodelf and she had a message. - I have a message for Kaliska of narmir young of evil himself....ect ect
Kaliska smiles yes that is me.. the Elf handed Kaliska the letter then waited for her answer...

the note reads ... My Lady Dragon we have been attacked others are dieing from no food we just got word that the pixie has been takin and the Black Rose is falling back
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!
signed your loving Woodelf
Chipper :-D

Kaliska looks at the woodelf tell them to meet me at Knight's Bluff we will attack back and after this we will find Snickers

Squeeky jumps up and down YAYS! wes going to kick some booty right on

the woodelf smiles at squeeky then bows at kaliska and heads back to her kingdom

Kaliska looks over at what was left of her foxlings we move out tomorrow :-x

Old 12-11-2006, 09:29 PM

Default Re: Problems boil..

It started out slowly, as it always had. A belt buckle missing here, a pocket protector there, and gradually it was growing. These items were of little use, but the artistry involved in their removal was nothing less than spectacular.

It had been some time since the group had played their games about the realms, and they needed their reflexes to be perfect if they were to help either side to victory. So the training would commence as it always had. They would train slowly, and deliberately. Already they had moved into picking pockets in the daylight, but there was unrest spreading among the Cam en S?l (as the elves would call them). Many wanted to move to more grand displays of prowess, but that was not how they trained. To steal from the citizens of the realms was something even the clumsiest of ogres could do, but to make these things appear coincidental... that was their magic.
Closed Thread