Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > General Discussions

Old 10-17-2005, 09:46 PM

Default Re: Vote for Narmir

srrry i keep on forgetting to vote but i'lll try to remember more often to vote , again sorry.

Bite me...
Old 10-23-2005, 04:36 AM

Funny, this post has been viewed 108 times, yet there are no where near that many votes. WTF! If you've got time to read it, you've got time to vote.
Old 10-23-2005, 07:47 PM

Yeah, but i think the reason there are so many views is because the same people view it everytime there is a new post, and unfortunately the same few people who take the time to read forums and care about the game are the only few voting....but I agree, anyone who can read the post and doesnt get the hint to vote should have there head examined.
Old 10-23-2005, 08:00 PM

LC more ppl veiw this post then you think.. So I have to agree if ya time to read the post it only take 5 secs to hit the link and vote..

http://www.mpogd.com/

So please go vote

http://www.mpogd.com
Old 10-24-2005, 07:14 PM

Just trying to help the game by getting more people. I'm glad Flip and LC agree, if ya' got time to read, ya' got time to vote. Hey btw, PDE, I believe I saw a post from you about voting, are you still voting?, or counting? HeHe. you can vote for your own game and noone will think less of you.
Old 10-25-2005, 06:28 AM

Well to be honest this game will never make it to #1 or even prolly the top 10 without some sort of reward built in to the game such as a few turns or something for voting. But since that is not an option nor I hear prolly will be... perhaps some of the more dedicated players could come up with something to reward players for voting? Maybe send some gold or something to those that post regularly that they voted and paste the current ranking of Narmir on MPOGD to show they were at the site... voted by the way <<<<50 Narmir 65 0.25%>>>> 8-)
Old 10-25-2005, 06:25 PM

Rogue, personally I feel being able to play the game for free is reward enough and we owe it to Path. Hell, for all of the time he has dedicated to the game, can't we spend a minute just out of appreciation?
Old 10-25-2005, 08:19 PM

Aye, and for those that have played for that long prolly feel that way, but the players new to the game do not feel so indebted to our dark overlord, but we need those votes to compete. Even if the vets voted every day religously it's just not enough the newbies need incentive to vote. I've played alot of those games and when I did I voted because there was always a reward for doing so.. and most of them suxxored something awful. Yet there they are staying at the top while a great game such as this falls behind.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:12 AM

Rogue, I see your point but at the same time i do not see how it will help us. Those of us willing to take ten seconds to vote are trying to show our respect for a great free game, and with the more votes we get, the boss may be inspired to bring us even more new and exciting things to play with. Its a shame the newbies do not vote for our cause, but I dont think there is a reasonable incentive that can be built into the game to encourage voting, because then its not so much a game, and its a lot less of a show of appreciation for those who are willing to dedicate time to this game and community. I havent figured out a way to get more people voting, but I know i will be voting until i do....
Old 10-26-2005, 03:05 AM

OK Ideally Path would like to have his game on the front page of MPOGD and what game owner doesn't! But at the moment our voting pool is limited so what are the options? Well we either bribe some votes (which I guess is unhonorable but in advertising that tends not to be an issue too much) or we could generate more peeps checking out this place by submitting an article which will automatically put this place on the front page. It's not hard and anyone could do it although someone with writing skillz and path's attention would be good. On the main page right under the news box you will see submit news, click the link and it takes ya to a page where ya fill in the headline and then the body where ya put the info ya want to share.

Headline: NARMIR 3D Enters (closed?) beta

Body: New from (company name?) the owners of NARMIR Lands of magic and conquest comes a new 3d (strategy? rpg? FPS?)<go into some game info like if you think it's revolutionary? pioneering? an awesome mix of? blah blah hype hype shameless plugs of the text based strategy game here, links to screenshots here

So anyways would be awesome if someone other than path had the time and knowledge to do that.

And yet another thing for those with websites is ADD A LINK TO NARMIR!!! Preferably on it's own page with the title of the page something long like "Narmir, best online strategy game, strategy game, MMOG, MMORPG, whatever someone may search for" and then try to use these words on ya page (alot jes type out the words in a long paragraph at the bottom but try to have a paragraph as well talkin bout how bad ass this game is) That will help narmir to get a higher ranking in search engines, and for those of you that still use meta tags.. omfg stop it! all major search engines stopped using those looong ago.

Well happy voting peeps and yeah I did vote today