Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Role Playing > Role Playing

Old 05-07-2008, 07:56 AM

Default Re: A Shadow Tale

A young male vampire quickly dashed around the corner and nearly crashed through a black door, that only a very few people were allowed to enter. Idly straightening his cloak, he knocked once and impatiently waited for a response.

A few seconds later, the door flung itself open, and revealed a dark room, lit only by purple candles that gave off the scent of tainted blood. The room, looked much like the inside of a cave, except that the walls had been smoothed down and the floor was soft, due to hundreds of vampire smoothing and laying down the black fur that was there today.

Sitting in the middle of the floor, was a woman with her eyes shut, surrounded by soft pillows and a bird. To be exact, a Phoenix which could only be the Vampire Queen's summon. "My Queen, Shadowbutterfly...", the vampire began,"I was out hunting, when something terrible happened. ShadowLord was in a fight with someone I've never seen nor heard of before, and a giant rift was opened. Both ShadowLord and the other disappeared through it."

The male waited for his queen to respond. "I felt it. However, I don't see why we need to get involved, after all ShadowLord has stated he can handle many things by himself." She didn?t even crack her eyes open.

He spoke up bravely, daring the wrath of his queen. "If anything, he would at least need some support. You have been to the other world, my Assassin Queen. You trained there, and the world has no affect on your magick. It does however on ShadowLord's, and I was just saying..."

Shadowbutterfly smiled, baring her fangs. "Yes I know you were, and that's really wonderful and all, but I seee it as nothing of grave importance. You are dismissed." She waved her hand and he bowed, leaving her at once to think, or do whatever she did.
The messenger?s words and opened her pale, white eyes. If he was correct and ShadowLord's magick was draining him faster than it would in this world, he may need her support. Just long enough until he found ways to bypass the magickal barriers. Sighing, she stood and walked to the back wall and chanted: Ubah duun uy crytuf.

The wall split and revealed a passage to the cliff edge, where Shadowbutterfly led her Phoenix too. She would ride the Phoenix to where ShadowLord had battled, and then make her decision as to whether or not she felt like helping him out. Sighing, she mounted Phoenix and took off at a fast pace, wondering silently who the unidentified person was.

In a few minutes, Phoenix landed and Shadowbutterfly jumped off. She raised an eyebrow and looked at the rift. Without turning to Phoenix, she merely said dismissed, and the bird disappeared in a great whoosh of fire. Studying the rift, Shadowbutterfly scaled a tree, and jumped straight into it.

A few seconds later, she hit the ground and studied her surroundings. Searching for ShadowLord?s scent, she instantly gagged when she picked up another?s along with his. She didn?t mind the stench of death, but the decay was terrible. Wrinkling her nose, she set off to find ShadowLord, her brother.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:00 AM

Default A Horrible Stench

After following the scent for a while, Shadowbutterfly was getting annoyed. Apparently her brother had decided to wander around and around in circles. 'Hmph. For someone who can take care of himself, he's not good at finding his way through a forest. But, they always say, getting lost is easy, getting out isn't.'

Musing to herself, she decided this was taking too long. She was only here, because her servants were pestering her and, since she was not a cruel person, she refused to hit them like their last lord had. 'I shouldn't be so generous..'

She stopped, when she picked up a the horrible stench of decay, and practically threw up. 'No wonder, I don't like having increased senses. Hmm. He must have picked the scent up from the other one..' Shaking her head, she headed towards the scent. Walking through the brush, she padded silently towards the figures sitting around what looked like, an extinguished fire.

Walking up behind her brother, she crossed her arms and said, "Perhaps you haven't noticed, but I have brother. You smell."
Old 05-14-2008, 04:19 PM

Default Re: A Horrible Stench

"Oh good god. Who told you come to this world?" said ShadowLord looking at the others. ShadowLord closes his eyes and says "I don't need help from someone who has no justice." He turned around facing his little sister, Shadowbutterfly

I am the protector of the balance between Good and Evil, keeper of Life and Death. I work from the shadows. I am the ShadowLord
Old 05-14-2008, 09:33 PM

Default Arrival of a Spirit of Vengence

In a clearing of a unknown forest with moonlight glowing down, there was 4 demons cornering a young woman. The young woman was screaming for help yet it seemed that no one was coming to save her. The demons taunted her and laughed at her predicament while thinking of how much they were going to enjoy their fresh meal.

Right above them was some shimmering. It was like water ripiling. It started off slow but increased in speed quickly. A figure then fell out landing inbetween the woman and the demons. The figure was obiviously male by the way the voice sounded when the figure moaned. He was wearing a dark trench coat with two swords strapped on his back. He also had a long chain wrapped around his chest and shoulders. He then stood up showing that he wore black pants and black boots with spurs on the back of them.

He looked up and brushed away a few strands of black hair that where blocking his eyes. When they were moved the demons and the woman saw that they were a shade of pale blue that seemed to have no pupil at all until you really looked. The figure glanced back and forth between the woman and the demons and sighed. He then drawed out one of his swords and pointed it at the demons.

The demons looked at him and started laughing. On of them then started speaking and said," You think that you can defeat us. Your just a pathetic human while we are powerful demons." The man didn't say anything, he just continued to look at them. The demon could have sworn he saw a flash of fire in his eyes. The demon didn't care though and said," We'll just have to make a meal of you too then. The more the merrier." The demon then charged forwards intending to crush the man infront of him.

The other three demons then saw a flash of light and saw that the demon charging had stopped. They also smelled something burning. The demon that had stopped was inthere way so they couldn't see what had happened. The demon then fell and the other three saw something that scared them. In the place of where the man had been there was a person with a flaming skull and a sword that on fire. It looked at them and walked slowly towards them. One demon swung his fist and hit the flaming skull person hitting him in the jaw. The demon felt statifaction at hearing the jaw breaking, but stared in horror at the flaming skull just fixed his jaw in place. The demon didn't have time to do anything else as it was cut in half.

The other two decided to make a run for it. The flaming skull figure then unwrapped the chain from around himself and spun it around he then threw it and watched as he wrapped around the two fleeing demons. He then lit the chain on fire burning the two demons. The figure then pulled the chain back and wrapped it around his shoulders and chest again. He then walked off and stopped as he heard the woman from earlier whimper. He looked back at her and said in a gravely voice," You..Innocent." The woman then fled and the figure watched her run and then returned back to normal.

The man then looked around and said to himself," well I'm certainly not in Kansas anymore." He then walked off in one direction hoping that he might find someone or find some civilization.

The story goes he made a deal to save someone he loved. He\'d be normal during the day, but at night, in the presence of evil, the Rider takes over
Old 05-16-2008, 10:19 PM

Default Re: A Horrible Stench

Shadowbutterfly sighed and cringed when her brother said God. "I was almost expecting you to actually be happy to see me. After all, it's been such a long time, and ruling over a kingdom does get very boring. You may not have missed me, but I've missed you. Like it or not, your going to need my help.. eventually."

She crossed her arms and glared at ShadowLord. "Now, who are these.. people?"
Old 05-22-2008, 05:44 AM

Default Enter Kiera

Jumping from one tree to the next kiera scouted for food. ? this area is so populated with demons I doubt ill find anything worth while.? landing on the ground in a kneeling position, kiera?s midnight black hair flooded around her white kimono and pants like a waterfall. Her gray and brown fox tail flicked at the ground dismissingly. ?great now what?? she said sighing when her stomach made a low growl. Kieras sky blue eyes shifted to the trail in front of her where a faint scent of demon blood and off worldish scents. ?this could be promising? she said standing and dusting herself off before heading towards the scents.

Old 05-31-2008, 09:00 PM

Default Flying Flamey

Sensing a new player in the game of the great battle. Soulstealer told his second in command, a man with eyes of a demon yet human in a sense Demon Eyes Kyo, to hold the fort while he goes to check out this new enemy. "Well time to go get my hands dirty. Oh well, Kyo make sure we keep getting new recruits while I'm gone. Time to snuff out a flame." Soulstealer said smiling. Kyo just shook his head and mumbled under his breath "Enough with the puns already."

With his final command, Soulstealer disappeared into a blast of fire. Suddenly before a creature walking through a forest came a roaring flame and out of said "Sorry no more fighter of justice are needed we have all we need." Jumping at the voice that came from the flame the being grabbed his samurai swords and dashed towards the creature before him but the being smiled and then came a rapid jabbing fist covered with lightning "Shocking Strike" bellowed Soulstealer. And it sent the being flying and screaming into the sky falling in the middle of a group of people talking and seeing the man moved out of the way and he fell face down. When he regains a little conscious he says "Anyone get the license plates of the motorcylce gang." and he falls over again.

I will be ruler of this new world. By causing misery and suffering to those who oppose me.
Old 06-01-2008, 02:05 AM

Default Just so you know

[OOC] just for the heck of it i'm going to tell you all that the above post i made i did on my T.V. now try to figure that out isn't too hard

I will be ruler of this new world. By causing misery and suffering to those who oppose me.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:33 AM

Default Impatience

When her brother said nothing, Shadowbutterfly shrugged. "Well if you don't want my help, I'm sure Soul Stealer or whatever might like a recruitment. Several thousand including my kingdom."

Picking herself up, she stalked off until he muttered, "Wait."

(Hah! I made Alex say somthing!! ... D
Old 06-06-2008, 05:53 PM

Default A Creepy Face

A young Elf walks out of the shadows her eyes were not of Elven Kind :iws: "Greetings i am Kaliska the lost child of Darkness i do hope i am not late for the party " imp: ;-)