Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Role Playing > Role Playing

Old 04-19-2007, 12:31 AM

Default RE: Trickery

Zarozinia thought on the clown's words, promises of riches and kingdoms. But she did not wish to leave her land, she wanted to restore it not leave it behind. Perhaps she could, she would ask of this. She was no longer so sure about this Lord Jester, he had come in and killed one of her best generals, and two of the few children born of the ten years... And this demand to kill her people, how was she to chose which to die... She had known them all for thousands of years now, all were her friends but she also knew the power of blood magic. Although an evil magic it was quite strong but she feared these powers and dreaded the loss of the people she had known so long. But after thinking for a time she knew there was no other way than that proposed by the clown. So she decided to tell her people her dilemma and see what they thought, so she ordered a town meeting in the village square later that night.

That night she held a feast using all her best meat and oldest wines. After everyone had done with the food and dancing she stood up to tell them the news.
"Dear People of the Lost City, I have mixed tidings for you all. The man with the painted face who has been spotted around the village is one found in the desert by our own people.He is truly one Lord Jester, and he has brought us news, we have a chance for freedom a way to open the portal." before she could finish her news the people started cheering and making toasts. She held her hands up for silence she was not sure if it was respect for her rank or the look on her face, but all fell silent so she continued. " Only half of us can go. The other half... the other half must be sacrificed to be able to open the gate. I am truly sorry but it is for the good in the end." With that she fell silent and waited for the people's response, she had expected to hear cries of anger or outrage... but none came. Instead she looked upon the crowed only to realize they were nodding in understanding... The oldest of the group volunteered first. " I have lived for many long years, I wouldn't mind an end as much as most." And then another would raise a hand and another until a good half of the population had their hands up, willing to die to save the rest, others wanted to die for having lived for so long. And so she looked for the clown to tell him of her decision but he was no where around the solemn crowd. Everyone was saying their goodbyes while they were all gathered together and some were qeustioning those who had chosen to die telling them to change their minds... None would they knew it must come to pass that some must die to save the rest. she searched for the strange man, but he was not to be found that night...
Old 04-19-2007, 01:23 PM

Default Pigs to a slaughter

Getting note of Zarozinia's answer, Jester made his way back to the center of town. Approaching he seen the group of meat bags gathered to give their lives. Pathetic little things they were. He stepped within a few feet from the edge of the crowd.
"Dear sir, we have heard our queens proposal, and we have chosen to give our lives to..." Spoke a old man before being cut off.
"Yes...yes, I think I know whats going on. Except you have one thing wrong. You will not "give" anything. You will not die a glorious death. You will not be rememberd as sacraficing for your people. You will be rememberd as those... who were slaughtered for their people... You dont give your lives... I take them! Screamed the sinister one. With that said his best friend silenced the old man indefinetly. His blade, The harvestor of souls, danced like a whirlwind. Quickly dashing one to the other the clown dispensed blood by the gallons. As quick as these peons vollunteered for this, they had a change of mind after witnessing the bloodbath. Knowing in just a minute the blade would find them. And so they started to scramble away.
Jester hesitated for a secound. "Awww... Where do you think your going? Isnt this what you wanted? Just a min ago you were ready to die... why the sudden change of heart? He laughed, before quickly going back to what he does best. Kill...
With every swing his strength grew. His sword extinguishing the life force from them and empowering its beholder. Jester was gaining so much power it began to take over his mind. Soon after all had fallen he was still sticking and slashing at the lifeless corpses. Drawn into Bloodlust..
Finally gathering his senses, and realizing there wasnt anything left moving, he shealthed his blade.
"Now damnit, you got blood on my best damn clown shoes" He cursed as he wiped the blood from his clothes.

As quickly as he entered town he left, leaving a note for zarozinia. "What needed to be done has been. They were a sufficient power source. Meet me where you found me in the deserted lands. The time has come to leave this place."
Old 04-19-2007, 04:20 PM

Default Flame

[size=medium]Thalia's Flame sat back in her chair and sighed deeply to herself. After the war with The Black Rose, she had been looking forward to rejoing The Flame and sleeping but when Lord Jester had esceped through the portal, something else had been awakened.[/size]

[size=medium]Flame looked up at the other Dire Faeries sitting around the table with her and listened as her next in charge, her eldest daughter, Bramble, preceded to tell her that they had found out that this demon was not just any demon, but an extremely old and powerful demon named Jatu, a baatezu pit fiend.[/size]

[size=medium]Flame shook her head and wondered if it could get worse and as she listened it did.[/size]

[size=medium]Aria got up and slowly approached the great Queen and bowed beside her chair.[/size]

[size=medium]"Flame, the mages believe that Lord Jester has found a way to cross back over in to Narmir from the Demonic Wasteland. There is much disturbance and only the Clowns cause this type of evil."[/size]

[size=medium]As everyone watched Flame, they heard a soft laugh and realized that it came from their Queen and a few wondered if perhaps, she had started to lose her mind. Flame stood up and walked around the table to the window. She turned and leaned against the window and smiled to everyone.[/size]

[size=medium]"Of course Jester would survive the Demonic Wasteland and of course things can only get worse. I can't believe the rest of you don't see the irony as well to be honest." Flame said as she gently shook her head.[/size]

[size=medium]"First, we must send out messangers to everyone and see who responds. We need as many of our own people to join us as well as allies. Send to none known allies as well. We'll have to try and intercept Jester. We can not fight 2 demons at one time. We need our armor and weapons repaired, replaced and enchanted again. I want anyone not busy on required things, bring him down I think. I want to see everyone moving on this now. We don't have much time. Things are moving fast."[/size]

[size=medium]Flame turned her back on the people in the room behind her and heard them scrambling to do as ordered. She opened her windows and leaned out to look below at her kingdom. Shortly thereafter, she saw many messangers flying out in many different directions and she could only hope and pray to her Goddess, Aerdrie Faenya, that things would work out.[/size]

[size=medium]Thalia's Flame climbed up into the window and fell forward into the air. As she felt the beautiful air rushing towards her, she opened up her silvery white wings and began to fly...[/size]

Venit et Flamma sentio ...
Old 04-19-2007, 07:56 PM

Default Re: Flame

The mighty Gold Dragon watched as the Pit Lord wove his foul magic?s upon the lands of Narmir, this ?thing? cannot be aloud to continue un-checked! Shouted Hawkeye, as a gold dragon had very little patience for evil, let alone pit lords and demons. But as a royal Dragon, he could not put himself into danger by challenging this new evil alone, He watched as the Baatztu destroying the city?s close by, then with out warning in flew a little faerie with a small letter addressed to one Hawkeye, as Hawkeye read the message he screamed in rage, HE STILL LIVES!!! This must stop, he then called upon a skilled Battle Mage named Talon, who Hawkeye had saved many years before when a horde of orcs and goblins had attacked his village killing his family. Hawkeye felt sorry for the child and took him in and trained him in the ways of the blade mage. Upon finishing his training he was given the gift of Dragons Sight by Hawkeye, granting him far superior sight than other elves. He looked upon him, putting one paw on his shoulder. I have a very important task for you to take care of. What do wish of me? Asked Talon. I need you to go to Thalia Flame on my behalf, I need you to do what you can to put a stop to the Baatztu?s foul rain of death. I will do as you ask. said Talon as he got up and left the lair of his master. His first stop was in the small village of valore, a small port town in the far west. He was buying supplies and previsions when the sun started to set over the far horizon causing the waves on the ocean to sparkle like firefly?s in a woodland forest in the cool spring nights. Knowing that vampires and other evils would make a journey at night imposable, he decided to stop at the local tavern to get a room and wait out the night. But he didn?t know that not all evils in this world come out at night?
Old 04-19-2007, 07:58 PM

Returning to the village after an escourt mission for an antique dealer SoulStealer decides to visit the closet tavern for a nice warm fire and a tall beer, and to look for some new work ,since his gold bag was getting empty. He starts looking around and after awhile some tall men started to walk over to his table.

I will be ruler of this new world. By causing misery and suffering to those who oppose me.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:44 PM

By this time most of the people in the town were sleeping peacefully in there beds. The men walking to SoulStealer?s table were the local foresters, tall strong and able to take a good size tree down with one hand tied behind their backs. We don?t take kindly to ?your? kind in these parts. said the head axe men. I wasn?t planning on staying long. The axe men put his hands onto the table. Well were just gonna speed things up for ya. One of the men reached for his arm.. but as the man soon found out its very hard to grab a hold of someone when your arm is flying across the room? the man screamed in pain and horror. MY ARM!!! MY ARM!!! The other two jumped back a good six feet from the stranger. If you don?t want to end up like your friend, I suggest you leave NOW! The men ran as fast as they could far into the night. Clap Clap Clap Clap? SoulStealer whirled around to see who was left. Sitting in a char in a dark corner of the tavern was a tall elf. Very good, very good indeed. He said rising from his char. What is it that you do stranger? SoulStealer looked at this new face moving closer to him. I am a mercenary, looking for a new job. Well I think we can help each other out then. Said the elf. now standing in front of SoulStealer. How so? He asked. The elf looked at him, then bowed. Oh how rude of me where are my manners. I am Talon and if you so chouse I have a job for you. SoulStealer look at him even closer now. Keep talkin. Talon sat down at Souls table, its not easy or fun, but I can pay you well. SoulStealer took a seat next to Talon. What would I have to do? You see, Talon started. I need to get to a friend of my master, but I don?t know the way and time is not kind to those who dally. The roads are getting dangerous you see, so much so that I would hate to travel alone. SoulStealer looked up from his bear. Fine I?ll do it, but not because I like you or anything, I just need the gold that?s all. Very well then we leave at dawn. Talon finished off his tea and went swiftly to his room to sleep. :sleep:
Old 04-19-2007, 11:46 PM

Kaliska awoke to the sound of tiny wings in her ear... WTH was that thought Kali as she sat up, soon the faery came into view bowing and leaving a message on kali's nose it flew off very fast. Reading the note kali knew she would need help and had just the person for the job at hand SQUEEKY!! send this to my hunter tell him that flame will need his help and i will be back in a few days, i must speak with flame myself

Kaliska flew to flames kingdom as fast as she could,Flame i will be heading west for a few weeks my foxlings are sending a message to my best hunter you will know him when you see him but i must go forgive me for leaving at this time but it is to help with the demons and the pit lord but as you know better then the others is that if theres one thing i cant stand more then clowns its pit lords

Old 04-21-2007, 05:38 PM

Even though not very good at trusting people SoulStealer decided to trust Talon just for the money involved. While Talon was asleep Soul decided to go out in the village to see who Talon was exactly but came up empty at all roads. Saying to himself "who is this guy?!". Giving up on trying to find out who Talon is and decides to get some supplies and a new sword that is the one the swords of the ancients and this one is the Sword of Shadows and few boxes of bombs and grenades. Dawn finally broke and Soul waited for Talon so they could start on their journey.

I will be ruler of this new world. By causing misery and suffering to those who oppose me.
Old 04-21-2007, 08:21 PM

Revan walked down the path wondering where he was and also more importently. Who was he? The last thing he could remember was screaming. Lots and lots of screaming. When he had awoken early he had discovered he was covered in blood. He was scared and confused. He took a bath in a nearby river to clean all the blood off of himself and also his clothes to get rid of the stains that were visible.

When he was done he put on a large black cloak that had a large hood that covered his whole head and also put on a mask that was white and had strange red and black marking. He then attached to bladeless sword hilts that he had also found on him when he had woken up. He thought they could be useful later on. He then gathered some fruits and berries and ate them and saved some for later. He then starting walking on a path that could probably lead to some form of civilazation and maybe find some clues to who he was.

I seek neither redemption or revenge, just the purpose of my life.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:27 PM

EastSport gathers his followers and tells them to find the one known as Hawkeye, while EastSport himself decides to find out who the masked stranger is.

EastSport finds the footprints of the masked stranger and follows them. After a few hours of flying in the direction of the footprints, EastSport comes across the hooded, masked stranger. The stranger is scared and doesn't know what to do. EastSport starts to speak:

You polluted the river that belong to me and my brothers. Not only that, but you ate the berries we were harvesting for the young ones in our community...

EastSport, first enraged, decides that it isn't that big of a deal and suggests the masked one come with him. The masked one agrees; and EastSport teleports both of them to a secret cave unknown to many.

The cave is a very elegantly decorated with pictures of couatl fighting bad guys. The walls are all made of crystal, and so is almost everything else in the cave. There are other couatl in other rooms of the cave. It is evident by the laughter and constant chattering heard throughout the corridors. The couatl did well in constructing these caves.
"What is your name, Masked one," EastSport asks while showing him to his room.

"I don't know," replies the Masked One.

"Very well then," EastSport continues, "I have noticed you before the encounter on the path. That mask, it looks as though... Yes it is. It is one of the civilizations destroyed by the demon Jatu. He has destroyed numerous civilizations since his return, but the civilization from which this mask came was destroyed most mercilessly. I had not known there were survivors of the utter destruction of the civilization until now. The civilization was Ptelida and it was well known for its masks of strange red and black markings. These markings symbolize that which I am not aware. Although I have seen a few in my time, I have never fully understood what the markings mean. Perhaps I can assist you one day in finding the meaning of them.

This is a very important matter, however, we have a more pressing matter at hand. The demon Jatu is on the loose, and we must find the bravest and most powerful warriors we can to assist in taking Jatu down for good. I ask that you rest in our caves for a while and help me to find others to fight the beast.

Meanwhile, Asumoba and Melodic Torturer find a long time friend of EastSport's, Hawkeye. Asumoba and Melodic Torturer tell Hawkeye how EastSport had summoned the two to find him and to ask if Hawkeye knew of the demon, Jatu's, return. Hawkeye tells them two of the destruction Jatu has been causing; and Asumoba and Melodic Torturer decide that they will follow Hawkeye until their leader, EastSport finds them...

Target\'s fighting spirit down. Calculating BP, SP, and DNN.