Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > General Discussions

Old 11-17-2006, 01:42 AM

Default Re: Next round's War

As much as I love the idea of good vs evil vs neutral, there is one serious problem, there are 15 evil races, 11 neutral and 6 good and 3 of the good I believe are non warring races. That makes the good side extremely lopsided and unbalanced. Unless something can be done about that, I have to say, the alignment war, can not be an option for this round. As for this sounding like a tourney, no, in a tourney, you had no say in your partner or team members Cid so this is hopefully going to be a different experience and if that is your concern, feel free to make suggestions to change that outcome. Definite decisions need to be made so please post in the commitment thread as to participation in the war so we know who we're looking at. If you'ld like to do a good vs evil teams thing we can still do this but it can't be based on the race alignments. Good races have been known to cross to the dark side so I think that can still work if you like that idea. Please continue to use this thread for suggestions and if you have posted here that you are in, again, please post in the other thread again that you want in. We also encourage newbies, old vets coming back, vets still here, anyone to please come and join us.

Venit et Flamma sentio ...
Old 11-17-2006, 04:54 AM

You really only need 1 good warring race thats good allignment to make it work. Same with 1 covert and 1 magic.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:58 PM

it sounds like the details are ironed out pretty well,but theres talk that evil has the best races....im playing for good nomatter what,it fits my RP style and personality.Also I'm still a newb so i have to voice concern that the not so vets get serious help and direction from those who are old-hat at narmir.Han has been helping me a lil,and Shhhhhhh and Flame used to help me alot,but i dont really get along with SH7 and Flame has enough on her plate.im all for advising new players but the more i know about the subtle nuances and strategies the more help i can be and i think it will be unanimous that the more players we have of whatever skill level,the more rewarding the experience for all of us,just a thought...im going to adjust my forum account profile so it shows one of my email addys,that way if anyone wants to help without admitting they are helping they can,or if anyone is willing to help other newbs who might present themselves with issues i am ill-equipped to advise on at this point,then its possible.The key to this whole endeavor is going to be teamwork,i invite you all to chip in.

\"Soboj ostat\'sja dol\'she.\"
Old 11-23-2006, 01:43 AM

[size=small]well...im going to choose the Dire Wolves next round...cause for one...they are neutral...cause if i go to either side...i wont have to choose another race...for that alignment...and second...it'll give me more experience with different races...i have been playing this game for a couple months now...and im learning every day...and im starting to have a feel for this game...but its always good to get vet guidance...but for the newbs...i can help...but only what i know...if you need any info...ask the vets in chat...and they will be willing to help you out...as for the war...this will make the game more fast paced and energetic...which is good for an online game of this type...so i say...lets get it on[/size]
Old 11-23-2006, 02:53 AM

You didn't pay attention very well.. the races are divided... there isn't a neutral race that'll be played on both sides.

Good or Evil... nothing else exists in the war.