Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > General Discussions

Old 09-11-2006, 06:23 PM

Default Can i get a war?

*Pooky half loaded from the dire faeries wine cellers comes stumblin in to tell his lord the news*
"Lord, weez takin dat wenches's land again. And im feelin like they dont care... they just lay down and let us take advantage of em..."
*Jester eyes the war report*
Krusty's carnies invaded Hex Icetree city's leaving warmachines on blocks and raping women and livestock.
Krusty's carnies invaded Bramble Icefrost city's leaving warmachines on blocks and raping women and livestock.
Pooky's carnies invaded Fire Iceweb city's leaving warmachines on blocks and raping women and livestock.
And the list continues on....

"Ahhh... so the heros of the world lay down like old bitch dogs. Has anyone put up any resistance? What are they doing with a kingdom if they cant manage it?" the clown lord asked.
"well... they dont have a kingdom do they...? u did take their lands... left em with dirt farms... but that one you call the jew boy, Shaban, his troops were caught raiding our medical herb fields, other then him no my lord... they have not done anything" Pooky replies.
"well.. my short drunk friend... i ask myself... what can i do to get a war? Take their lands... torment their people and allies, send message after message tellin them how much better we are then them...and nothing, not even a single rodent caught tryin to eat food. Whats the point in fighting somethin that doesnt fight back, rollin dead dwarves down the hills in barrels is more fun then fighting these ppl... somethin has to be done..."
*the rest of the freak show arrive and begin thinkin of strategies while burning herbal inscents*

*note posted on trees* "Free land apon visit, 10 attacks per customer only, follow the road to the kingdom of the Dire Faeries"
Old 09-13-2006, 12:40 PM

Default Re:

A withered figure cowers on a rock not far from the place where Templars and Clowns exhaled their last breaths. The valley bellow was littered with corpses, clenching their fists, clutching to their weapons, in a last attempt to embrace survival. But to no avail...

A lot of blood had been spilled Judas Priest thought to himself and started to cackle. „Jew Boy“ haha i have been called worse.
Judas remembered the scenes of excorcism vividly that led to him falling from Knights Grace and the burning flames that mutilated his body so long ago.

Conflict in Narmir had gained momentum, turned Jesters warcamp ino an obscene butcher's shop and there won't be a long time coming before the freak would answer in a violent manner. With these thoughts in mind the Hightemplar Judas departed to send message about the Clowns challenge to his master Shaban, so that the council of Ad mortem, comprised of The mighty Flame, Shhhhhhh the silencer and han the gifted woodelf lord could meet to discuss this serious matter...
Old 09-13-2006, 01:27 PM

Default Re:

As Flame came over the top of the far hill she could smell the smoke and hear screaming. She leaned over and whispered something softly into the ear of her pet wolf, Jak, and they took off down the hill with the rest of the pack flying behind her. As she reached the bottom of the trees that held her village she looked around and saw dead clowns and leftover carnival tents and popped balloons as well as weapons and burned wings and feathers from her own people. She noticed that the ones that had survived had already begun the death ritual of moving the slain to the sacred cave that held The Flame and the mighty Sapphire dragon that protected it. As she stood there, 3 pages slowly came towards her and she recognized them from her 3 daughters villages. She knew they too had been hit by the clown. She took the scrolls and flew up to her home and sat down and watched out the window. As she did, she could hear the chanting for the dead and the silence required for the slain to pass into The Flame...

Flame sat refusing food and drink and refusing all company, not even her daughters or son were welcomed in until her son, Jamil finally thought to send for her old friend and ally, Shhhhhhh. Shhhhhhh came within a week and when he was also turned away, he picked the locks to her room while mumbling, "Silly Dire Faeries, don't you know how to pick a damned lock by now.", and pushed his way in, slamming the door behind him.

Flame turned and looked at Shhhhhhh, "Why have you come here and how dare you pick my locks?"

Shhhhhhh,"You have sat in your self pity too long for this crap Flame, Shaban, han and I have called you to the council meeting for weeks and you can't even respond?"

"I just don't care, my lands are burned, my women are probably pregnant with clowns, so many lost and my daughters...so many from their villages, gone as well..."

Shhhhhhh looks at Flame hard,"You do not think the rest of us haven't experienced the same, you think you're special? Get up, get to the meeting now. I leave at dawn and you know the place."

Shhhhhhh calmly leaves the room and as he opens the door he finds Flame's children still standing there and pushes them aside, mumbling to himself, "Someone needs to teach these damned kids some manners."

Flame turns to her children.

"Hex, Bramble, Fire, go home and ready your troops, get your village prepared for more clown visits, I want you to be ready at a moments notice and Jamil, I want you to get our village ready to defend as well. I will ride at dawn with Shhhhhhh on Jak and I will send a message as to when and where to meet."

Flame's children leave and Flame turns back to look out her window and thinks to herself, sometimes it's best for the enemy to think you're broken but it's not always best when you yourself think you're broken as well...

Venit et Flamma sentio ...
Old 09-13-2006, 04:33 PM

Default Re:

The Master of the Gryphon?s soared majestically on the wind. He was troubled, and flying seemed the only way to ease his mind. A war had broken out, the extent of which was still unknown. What had happened wasn?t what wholly troubled his mind, but more so what was yet to come. Forces were gathering, lines dividing, and plans had to be made.

Early skirmishes with the Clowns had been promising. The Master of the Gryphon?s had watched his friend The Elf Lord and his forces attack at will the lesser nations of this common foe. They had been easily detained, unable to support the growth of the Clowns, yet even without them the Clowns had grown. The Gryphon leader had dispatched parts of his forces to help in the attacks, knowing that if the Clown could be taken out early, the destruction that had beset them might have been avoided; but in vain, for it was upon them none the less.

The General of one of these armies approached him now. ?My Liege, there is news from the front. We were unable to arrive before The Faeries were attacked. They are beginning to rally, though their strength is lessened by the defeats they have suffered. On another field Shaban has led his forces to victory, but also has suffered some defeats among his many nations.?

?A victory is a victory,? the Gryphon Master thought. ?You have done well my friend return to your duties?

?But Sire, there is more? The Clowns have found new allies. Silent and Shalia have joined forces with our enemy, and they attempt to bring the clowns support.?

?I knew the Clowns would receive help, yet not all of these newfound allies were expected. We may be seeing but the first of those to join the Clowns side. Again my thanks; I must now go to accompany my friend the Elf Lord on his voyage to the War Council.?

With that the Master of the Gryphon race set off. The council had been convened, and the Elves had to be summoned? They were a peculiar race; one that much preferred remaining in their forest homes where they could study their magic and enjoy the song and food of their kind. Yet destiny seemed to call them out.

The Elf Lord stood upon the tallest tree in the forest, as if aware that his friend Gryphon would be arriving. The look on the Elf Lords face showed that there was no need for more talk upon convening. Though new to leadership of his own domain, he was aware of all that was happening in the lands of Narmir around his forest home.

Together they departed.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:48 PM

Default Re:

The night was becomming as the deranged clown sat in his chambers alone. Gazing into nothing as he sat with the twisted grin on his face. Knowing that revenge for the dirty thieves who took his ancient scrolls was on its way... the Freak Show was unleashing hell on those guilty.

"This lil faerie loves me... this lil faerie does not" Krusty sang to himself as he hacked the wings off his victums. Lifeless shells were laid everywhere across the lands. Butched and left for the wild dires and gryphons to pick apart.
"cut the #OOPS# and lets go, scouts have shown some pathetic villages across the hills. They raided our vampire allies so what the hell, we will run thru them before we head back" barked the orders of Pooky
And with that said the faeries were left to rot, Within hours vampires and paladins joined them in hell. The villages of Marquis & Lost Boys decimated without a struggle. Silents vampires were left draining the life of the last paladins as the clowns moved out.

Next would be to regain the lands stolen by the The Horde.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:52 AM

Default Re:The Continuation of the Saga of War

The crew of The Black Pearl are mending the ship. Patching holes and cleaning up clown poo is not the favorite chore umong the crew. Though not all is lost; for good news has been given to the Pearl.

"A perfect Orb of Mana has been created." said the Royal Advisors of the Lost Boys. This is the next best thing to the heart of Davy Jones. "Nothing is better for bad blood than a good old Blood Strike. And without the orbs, we were victorius against Krusty twice, creating havoc on one clownfront. We can and win prevail."

On the hill of The Order Of the Cardinal,Marquis and Carpenter regain control and prepare for the march thru October. Marquis, after the victorious battles against the Freaks, he was attacked from the backside by the clowns. "Never fear, for we , like the pheonix, not only have burned in flames, but rise from the ashes and prevail once again."

The clowns found friends, which will be the enemy of all those who have declared war against theclown of wretchedness. All those who wish to join the fall of the big top tent; consider yourself cordially invited. The Pearl's will shall find the change in the wind, and sail to victory. Shall the The Horde join this crusade, or will they watch from the grandstands?
Old 09-14-2006, 03:34 PM

Default Re:The Continuation of the Saga of War

The arrival to Ad Mortem's military encampents and meeting grounds

A rat scurries under a pale moon etched against a glimmering sky,
following the distinctive scent of black lotus.

It stops briefly near the entrance to a higly decorated tent, sniffs with its nose to the wind.
Stands on its hind legs spotting a sign, hailing a black sun with ebon rays.
A dark horn sounds across a nighted vale while shadows call in this bleak winter's dream.

Time is short Shaban thinks to himself, enough of this rodent charade. Shapechange and subsequent growth let a slender Narmirian tribesman enter the high commander's tent, seizing the throne while dark hordes arise to hail their master pledging their swords like onyx agleam.

Somewhere else Four Undead Wizard Kings try to track the forces of Lord Jester

A silent army of shambling dead tries to make its way through endless swamps and murky waters, abandoning those who get trampled under foot, abused as living bridges to cross the shallows.

The Quartet of Wizard Kings though reside in their sedans staring into black marble to penetrate the mist that keeps kingdoms from attacking each other ever since...

Soooo the unillumined clown can't be tracked?“ the Zombieking Erde murmured to himself.
He gazed at a point in the distance, focused his mind and spoke the words
Scourge of Narmir,
wielder of the Black Sword,
Immortal Lord of Narmir,
Serpent Witch ensorcle me

when suddenly a squeaking but magically enhanced voice was to be perceived "cast your lots, everyones a winner.. unless their not. Will this be your lucky day?"

Fancy music was to be heard, and dog and pony games would have been played, cotton candy would have been sold, wrecked sluts pimped, if only the audience wasn't composed of undead.
Splendid the man himself“ Erde thought „and what is the worth of divination, compared to the vengefull grasp of the clown trying to get his possesions back he lamented sadly
Old 09-15-2006, 12:25 PM

Default Re:Undesired Involvment

"Your clerics layed waste to those undead heathens sire" The war report stated.But Avatar was not as pleased by the news as usual, for he knew that it was not a time of rejoice.Avatar was thinking about an event that happend not too long ago, during the annual Wumpus hunt.

As Avatar and his comrades went in to the pentagram woods,near the kingdom of a wood elf named the "han", they heard a rather disturbing noise. It was a rather happy song along with the screams of many women and a horrible twisted laughter.They silently aproached the source of the dreaded song.Avatar's party hid in a bush and watched in horror as a creature of the most deep nightmare sat by a campfire

a clown

one of the squires let out a shriek and in seconds they were surrounded by a platoon of clowns.It was over in minutes, the clowns killed most of the men and raped the packmule.As Avatar and his two remaining companions ran away with the clowns on their tail throwing water balloons at them,they stumbled on the Wumpus nest, again the squire let out a scream of horror as the the wumpus pack awakened.

Seconds later it was all hellish battle, in the end only Avatar and the clown general remained.They both charged with all their fury. Avatar arm was injured but the clown was mortally wounded.Avatar aproached the clown, and these were his last words.

"Petty Paladin, you dont have a chance, we were only a small band of scouts, but there will be more yess more than you can imagine,"cough" you and everything else in our path will be destroyed". As the clown said those word Avatar struck him with fire magic.

When Avatar reached his stronghold in the holy city, with all haste he begun to write a letter. It went like this

"To all who are good and to all that are being threathened by the colorfully wretched menace.I Avatar of the last orded of holy paladins, request a meeting of races, like in the begginin,g when the war of Zeus against his the jealous brethren, When we were one, we made a pact, a pact to unite when the was a greater danger threatening our world. Listen to my summoning united we stand"

Give this to all the neighboring kingdoms, ann bring me news of the clowns advance all over Narmir.With these words, the rangers went off to deliver the message

I am still here,preparing my troops for war....
Old 09-17-2006, 01:37 PM

Default Re:The Meeting

Flame gloried in the feel of the wind in her hair and blowing in her face as she and her wolf ran across the meadows and through the forests, many that her friend and ally Han watched and protected over. It was almost as wonderful as flying...almost...

Flame arrived at the meeting place as the everyone else was taking their seats and took her place between Shaban and Shhhhhhh. Jester never could pay anyone enough to find out what was said in that meeting. I guess it will never be known by anyone except those but the 4 that were there. Even all servants, friends and scholars were sent away. There would be no record of this meeting...

Many hours later, they were seen leaving and going off to their own sleeping areas. Shortly thereafter, many Dire Faery messangers were seen leaving and going in many different directions. The spies planted within the camp could only imagine where they were going since all allies seemed to be using the Faeries this time to pass plans to others. The Clown would not be happy with them and their lack of information. The spies could only wimper with the memory of what he had done to the Dire Faeries still vividly stuck in their minds...

Venit et Flamma sentio ...
Old 09-22-2006, 02:52 PM

Default Re:The Meeting

The council was over. Plans had been made, and things were to be done. Everywhere across the four great nations of the Council of Ad Mortem, fore that was the name they had decided to give themselves, and eventually that was the name all the kingdoms around them would come to know as theirs, preparations were being made.

Though nobody learned what had been spoken of in this council, the consequences of it could be observed. Caravans were seen leaving all of these great nations. The Dire Faeries had spent countless hours running messages from one outpost to another, and to each it was the same ? Exodus!

Throughout the lands of Ad Mortem work was being done. Every nation was packing its belongings and heading for older places. In times of need each nation would retreat to ancient lands in order to better weather the storm that confronted them. Wars were not a new thing to the lands of Narmir, and each nation had to be prepared.

The Wood Elves were no different, though their departure was the oddest of the many races involved. As keepers of the forest they felt it their duty to protect the woods from the harm the Clowns would cause to it. It was their sacred grove, and no clown could be allowed to defile it. So from one day to the next the whole forest began to move. The Clown spies arrived the day after to find that in the place that the forest had stood, there was now nothing more than an open land devoid of all things green.