Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Role Playing > Role Playing

Old 12-19-2006, 02:29 PM

Default change of pace

i sit in my grand chair...glancing over at the large picture frames of those before me...the great leaders who ruled the ages...conquering many and killing many more...only the high ranking warriors are with me now...as they keep watch for any wannabe intruder...who'll dare to try to interupt my time of peace...all was quiet...until suddenly...one of my generals walked into the giant room...after bowing at my feet...i let him get close to me

"what is it" i say to him

"lord...the elves are panicing" he chanted "they didnt expect such large forces to be present today"

i look at him and laugh..."so...they thought we were weak...very good...now they understand our power on the field of battle"

"yes my lord" he uttered

"anything else you would like to add" i ask him

"well...the vikings are with them too...and are in great numbers...as our scouts have successfully seen" he said

"send your scouts again...look for any weaknesses that they may have...but stay out of sight...dont need to lose our lead here...also...we'll begin to march our armies out at dusk...separate them in flanks...so we can confuse our enemies...breaking their ranks...prepare the troops now" i command him

"yes my lord" he says then leaves out the large door...then closes as it slams with a echo throughout the room

i stand to my feet...and walk over towards the war plans...showing an overview of the land around us...i motion my men over to me...showing them the battle plan...making sure they understand my plans...then i walk towards a large alter...and grab the sword from its steel hands...the blade still sharp from all these ages...i smile evily...remembering all the blood i shed with this very blade...i slide it into the holster at my side...and walk towards the great canopy...overlooking our ranks...seeing that we have a great number of warriors now...now ready once again to march on the infidels surrounding us