Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Role Playing > Role Playing

Old 12-19-2008, 01:43 PM

Default Re: chills of war

A few days had passed since Elf had spoken to his brother. In that amount of time, Shadow had rarely left his side, determined to show him just how much she cared. Her brother had been very moody of late, and was keeping his distance from the other?s. ShadowLord rarely spoke to her now, but she knew he wasn?t angry with her.

Shadow had detached herself from Elf finally, and she could have sworn she saw a flicker of disappointment in his eyes. She was outside of the Inn, and she watched the shadow of Kaliska change while Talan put on her dragon armor. ?Ah yes, I remember that battle. Celeste was in that fight with Jatu. I hope she is well.?

Turning away from looking at the window, Shadow stood silently for a few seconds. She could have sworn that she had heard a growl. And it didn?t sound like a vampire growl. Freezing, she felt the same aura that was Kaliska?s, but it reeked of SoulStealer. ?I wonder why they call him that. It?s not like he steals souls.? Starting towards the direction of the aura, she let out a cry of surprise as Niran jumped in her face and growled at her. (Lol. Kaliska knows what it sound like. :P) ?Niran, I?m just going to check. If anything happens, you know Elf will come for me.? She patted the bunny, and moved past it into the trees.

She was hit with an awful sent of death and the addictive one of blood. Her eyes unfocused, briefly, and she shook her head. ?You don?t like it?? Whipping around, Shadow came face to face with SoulStealer, and behind him, a dragon. And this one wasn?t Kaliska.

?No. I don?t like it SoulStealer.? ?Pity. It was specially slaughtered for you.? The dragon let out a growl of laughter and Soul threw a decapitated body at Shadow?s feet. Shadow never took her eyes away from Soul. ?I know what your thinking SoulStealer. It?s nice to know your thinking about me.? A small smile graced her features as Soul?s eyes widened slightly. ?Oh, you didn?t think I?d be able to hear your thoughts? A pity. I thought you were smarter than that.? Soul hissed, ?Forgive me, I wasn?t exactly expecting you to be in my mind.?

Shadow hissed as pain rushed through her mind, and she immediately threw up barriers to block him out. Soul had thrown up barrier to keep her out, while he probed her mind for information. ?Lily. I?m tiring of her. As much as I love you, Shadow, I would prefer to have you at my side as a weakened shell.? He smiled, and Shadow laughed and eerie, hollow, laugh. ?Soul, are you trying to tell me..? She trailed off, tossing her head back and laughing harder than ever before. ?Oh! This is too much. Whatever. Throw your dragon at me, SoulStealer. And watch her fall. But, I?m sure you don?t care.?

Grinning wickedly, she ducked as a huge shadow rushed over her and slammed into Lily. Soul watched as the shadow turned into Kaliska. Kaliska and Lily tumbled, screaming their rage at eachother. ?Perhaps, you didn?t think this through?? Shadow started to circle Soul, and he watched her calmly. ?Think about this Shadow! Together we can control this pathetic realm.? She shook her head, sensing Talan, Cerion, and Elf behind her. ?That?s what we can do together, imagine what I can do alone!?

A bolt of white lightning ripped itself from her hand, flying towards Soul who dodged. It struck Lily, who let out a scream, knocked Kaliska off of her, and leaped to the sky, hovering for a moment to allow Soul upon her back.

Shadow narrowed her eyes, and jogged over to Kaliska, quickly healing her open wounds. ?I could have handled it, Kaliska.? ?While rightfully you and ShadowLord are the only two who should have a fight with Soul out of all of us, Lily is mine to fight.?
Old 12-19-2008, 11:16 PM

Kaliska lowered her back for Talan o get on "i'll not let them get away this time" Shadowlord ziped (sorry it was the only word i could think of lol) infront of Kaliska " dont he'll be back he always does"

Kaliska growls and walks back to the inn with Talan on her back

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lily landed later that night and licked her open wounds "Damn her! shes stronger then i thought" Soul sat by a broken tree "they cant stay there forever. sooner or later they will have to leave ,And when they do.MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHA" Soul's Evil laugh rang thru out the mountains and into the minds of all liveing..and unliveing things.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Graven watched as Kaliska let Talan off and changed back into her human body.The armor crashed to the ground as she changed "good old fairy magic.. One size fits all haha"

KaliskashotGraven an evil eye " i heard that :axe: "

Old 12-21-2008, 05:05 PM

As Elfangor sat underneath a nearby tree he was having a talk with his brother mentaly.
"Now Kian if it is how you say i should feel more powerful then ever but i feel the exact same as i did before we merged."
"Relax brother it'll all come to you."
"Elf?"
Elfangor looked up to see Cerion hanging upside down looking at him.
"What is it?"
"Shadow was looking for you she told me to find you and bring you to her she had something to tell you."
Elfangor desmissed Cerion and started walking to where he felt Shadow to be,when Elfangor blinked by the time his eyes opened he was standing beside Shadow.
"Where did you come from Elf i didnt even feel u walk up."
"I dont know but i like it so what is it you wanted to tell me."
Old 12-31-2008, 10:24 PM

Kaliska layed in the sun licking the small spot from her run in with Graven.Deep down Kaliska knew she could take on Lily and whatever else soul could throw at her.

"I thought we said no magic Graven:-?" Graven looked at his robes and slaped the small fire on his arm " And i thought i said no Fire!" Kaliska laughed " but you look so cute all crispy"

Graven eyed Kaliska and headed back to the inn. " Wait! where are you going?" Graven sighed but kept walking " ive got to change.If you have'nt noticed there is a big hole on my back." Kaliska grined "i said sorry"

Talan shook his head and closed his eyes again and sighed "Play nice you two."

Peace was starting to settle into the small inn it had been days when soul and lily attacked.Yet everyone was still on edge. Things were quite..too quite and Kaliska felt uneasy about it all.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:03 AM

Shadow was pacing back and forth quickly, nearly jumping out of her skin when Elf appeared behind her. Shaking her head, she continued to pace back and forth, feeling Elf's eyes following her. "Shadow? What's wrong?"

She returned her gaze to him, and stopped pacing. "Everything. I don't understand why Soul is attacking and then retreating. The only two reasons I can come up with is that he's a coward or that he's trying to weaken us. Or both. And it's driving me crazy!" Elf pulled Shadow into an embrace, petting her hair soothingly. (Yay. :S)

?You haven?t slept in days, perhaps sleeping will help you be able to look at this in a different way. As a matter of fact?? He trailed off, a distant look in his eyes telling Shadow that he was speaking with Kian. ?Kian says you haven?t fed either.? He gave her a worried look and she sighed. ?I could never fool you. Yes, I haven?t fed in a few weeks now. Does Kian have any advice?? A look of surprise crossed Elf?s face. ?You want his advice?? Shadow blinked. ?Well, he IS your brother, and if you trust him, then I will do the same.? ?I didn?t think.. Never mind. He says you should sleep and feed. And not in that order.?

Shadow nodded and stiffened suddenly. ?He?s back..? She and Elf took off, Cerion joining them a second later. Crashing into a clearing, they nearly ran into Soul. ?Well well. Look at this. The vampire trio has decided to join us. How nice. Now I can kill a dragon, you three, and a pathetic human bonded to the pathetic dragon.? Kaliska let out a roar, and Lily snapped at her. Cerion let out a whimper and backed up against a tree, Elf looking at him. ?Cerion? What?s wrong?? Cerion just whimpered again, and fell to his knees, covering his ears.

Soul chuckled. ?I see you?ve tamed him, Shadow. How nice, another pet? Was Elfangor not enough for you?? Shadow narrowed her eyes. ?Don?t talk about them like that. If anyone?s a pet, it?s your pathetic dragon. Kaliska could topple Lily in five seconds flat. Or perhaps, you haven?t felt the power writhing around her and Talan? If I were you, I would leave.? ?Why? What could you possibly do to me?? Soul sneered and Shadow growled, lightning ripping from her hands, flying at Soul. He avoided the bolts easily, and Talan said, ?Shadow. I?ve got this. It?s my fight.? She hesitated, but then nodded, casting protective shields around Kaliska, who was tangling with Lily again, and Talan.

Walking backwards, she kneeled down next to Cerion, who was rocking back and forth, and looked up at Elfangor. ?I can?t touch him mentally. He?s thrown up all of these barriers?? ?Perhaps seeing Lily or Soul brought something to the surface of his mind that he tried to keep away. Can you send him into sleep?? Shadow nodded, murmuring the word for sleep, and Cerion went limp into her arms. ?You take him back to the Inn, I?m staying here to keep the shields up.? Elf nodded, picked up Cerion, and darted off towards the Inn.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:53 PM

Kaliska pined Lily down on the ground " how dare you show your unwelcome face around my lands Lily. I told you i would kill you if i ever saw you again."

Lily hissed "Let me up old timer and i'll show you whos lands these belong to"

Kaliska looked at talan and grined "We'll see" Kaliska backed off Lily for a sec just to let the foolish young dragon up.

Talan jumped out of Lily's way as she tried to attack him

Kaliska growls and snaps at Lily's neck and slaped her with her tail "My Knight dont be touchin my knight " Kaliska's bite on Lily's neck left Lily weak and bleeding

Lily limped behind soul "You cheated Kaliska i'll be back for your life"

Kaliska laughs and walks over to Talan and Shadow "i'll be waiting furball"

///OOC: OMG i attacked something GO me LOL /OOC\\\\\\\

Old 01-07-2009, 10:18 PM

Elfangor caught up with Shadow.
"Elf what are you doing why are you here you should be back there helping fight Soul."
"You was to slow"
With that said Elfangor grabed both Shadow and Cerion and darted back towards the inn.Before Shadow could protest Elf let her go and took Cerion into his room where he casted a shadow spell binding Cerion to the bed so he couldnt try to join the fight and so noone can capture him.
Elfangor rushed back outside passing Shadow up as he ran.
"You better hurry up or Soul will be dead long before you gitt back."
"O shut up not every one has there brother helping them."
Elfangor let himself slip into his bloodlust while he ran back towards the battle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~back at the battle~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soulstealer let out a few taunts towards Talan and Kaliska when he felt a strange burst of power heading his way.
"Who could this be."
Elfangor appeared infront of SoulStealer in full bloodlust.
"No it cant be your not that strong."
"Your right im not but we are."
Elfangor let a kick loose which caught Soul in the side.(CRACK)
Elf smiled at the sound of Souls rib cage snaping like twigs.Elf then sent a furry of punches and kicks towards Soul who did his best to dodge most of them.
The last punch sent Soul crashing into the ground where Shadow in her panther form was waiting for him.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:54 AM

Crouching, Shadow waited as Elf dished out blow after blow after blow on Soul, who, for once, looked surprised. 'Serves him right.' 'I'm glad your enjoying yourself, Shadow.' Elf told her mentally. 'Yes well, don't get cocky, while you are joined with Kian, you can still be thrown around.' He stayed silent, and growl ripped from Shadow's throat as she jumped on Soul, proceeding to sink her fangs and claws into whatever she could. Soul hissed and pressed a hand against her face, burning it, and she snarled, sinking her fangs into his throat and shaking him violently.

Soul kicked her off of him, smirking when she stumbled into a tree. "Aw, what's wrong? Can the cute little kitty not see anything?" Shadow snarled and shifted back into her vampire form, gripping the tree tightly. Elf growled, and launched himself at Soul, who barely dodged. "Aw, did I make you angry Elfangor? What a pity..." Kaliska let out a roar and a blasted flame at Soul. Talan did the same, and Soul merely laughed before disappearing in a swirl of darkness.