Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > Off Topic

Old 03-21-2006, 09:29 PM
Snake Champion

Default A Management Lesson...

Johnny wanted to screw a girl in his office.....but she belonged to someone else...

One day Johnny got so frustrated that he went up to her and said, I'll give you a $1000 dollars if you let me screw you....but the girl said NO. Johnny said I'll be fast, I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend down, I'll be finished by the time you pick it up. She thought for a moment and said that she would have to consult her boyfriend.....so she called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her boyfriend says ask him for $2000 dollars, pick up the money very fast, he won't even be able to get his pants down. So she agrees and accepts the proposal.

Half an hour goes by and the boyfriend is waiting for his girlfriend to call. Finally after 45 mins the boyfriend calls and asks what happened......

She said "The bastard used coins"

Management lesson: Always consider a business proposal in it's entirety before agreeing to it and getting screwed
Old 03-21-2006, 10:40 PM

Default Re: A Management Lesson...

lol that was good

http://www.mpogd.com
Old 03-22-2006, 05:58 PM

Default Re: A Management Lesson...

This one can be quite entertaining and go along wihtthe same situation...

Johnny played poker every Wednesday night with 3-4 of his friends. While playing poker his beautiful wife gets chips ready and makes drinks for thenm etc.. Well Johnnys friend Bubba has been eyeing Johnnys wife the past few weeks. While shes in makeing the drinks he goes in there and offers her $100 to get a little. Well Johnnys wife gets offended about it but then considers it... Johnnys just started a new job and all the bills are coming in and $100 would get them out of a bid. So she takes the offer and tells him to come over the next mourning about 9 or so right after Johnnys leaves for work. Bubba comes over about 10 minutes after Johnny leaves for work and they do there thing.. He gives her the money and leaves.. Well Johnny comes in that evening and his wife looks so down and out hating what she had done. Johnnys asked if Bubba came by this mourning...She looks at him sadly and says yes..wondering how he knew.. Then he asked well did he give you any money? She replies and says yes $100.. Fixin to admit what she had done Johnny cuts in. "Man that Bubba is a good ole boy i loaned em $100 last night and he told me he would return it first thing this mourning. What a fella"

Figured this would be a decent laugh and go along with the other story :lol:

Me steals ya land...
Me steals ya gold...
Before ya know it...
Me steals ya soul...