Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > General Discussions

Old 03-25-2012, 10:28 AM

Default Do you really want more players?

One big problem I see, other than it being a text based strategy game, is the huge differences in score. Fist place has 21 billion points the next person inranking not the that alliance has 61 million. I understand being in first place and keeping a score buffer so noone can get to you.
But honestly anyone one truely wanting to play wants some kind of chance,and there isn't one.
This is why alot of players didn't want Puredamnevil and Quickz to play. Being spelled or attacked by them sucked, but you could always build your way back through it. The problem was that no one stood a chance of taking the top because they owned it.
This is supposed to be a game, which does imply competion. There is no competion here. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how to get points. Hell, you do not even have to go to war to get them appearently.
If you want more players whether it be new ones or to get old ones to return then make it a game again.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:20 AM

Default Re: Do you really want more players?

You have a point but same time ruined your own prosecution... you can not use evidence in a case when you have never seen 1mil points let alone say how easy it is to get to a billion points... please demonstrate for the court your argument riest:
Old 03-26-2012, 10:14 AM

I did make a character and eat through the rankings rather easily.The characters name is Tuck and he is sitting in 15th place with 10mil score. I was never attacked and there were only 2 attempts at stealing from me. They both failed.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:48 PM

With the levelup, the higher level characters will be able to support retarded amounts of troops etc.