Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > Game Status and Help

Old 12-22-2005, 09:45 AM

Default Re: Send attack!

I personally noticed a difference when I studied up my weaps and armors. I think maybe rangers being cheaper than fighters giving less score with more troops makes a differance maybe, and as for Knight Templars I personally think the fighters suck heh but been forever since I played one. As for cracking woodies, ghouls and zombies for some reason seem to break them alot easier than even my dire's perhaps since they can support more fighters cuz of not needing food so balancing out their numbers in rangers which would seem to support my theory. I think once you get the population to farms ratio good freeing up land space for econ buildings, TG's, or whatever, you should be doing better.

Anyways see ya'll next round maybe Will try to post now and then while I be on my break, lates.
Old 12-22-2005, 10:01 AM

[size=large]As far as buttons being in the game and working or not working goes, the game is constantly evolving. As I stated earlier, I didn't mean to imply that balance is not at all looked for. I remember once when weapons and armor gave points and folks were running up their score into the heavens with them. So when super problems are found they are fixed sooner than not so important ones.... usually. You must always remember, the game is free and they owner has other priorities besides fulfilling our wish lists `)[/size]

[size=large]I don't think he minds us asking for things, but I would be careful in how I criticize. Just my advice to take or leave.[/size]
Old 01-01-2006, 02:54 AM

also take into account that generally elves have at least decent magic to them. and there is a low level spell, bless, which gives your troops some bonuses to attacl and defense. a nice solid bunch of mages i think could put that spell to some very good use. neither magic or fighting skill is superior to the other, a good balance between the two is probably the best way to go, especially if you have more than one kingdom. magic race to boost defenses, fighting race to kick the stuffing outta them. ;-)
Old 01-01-2006, 10:28 AM

Only humans get the spell bless and as for mages, from what I've heard, you need an awful lot of mages to see a difference in spell power.

Venit et Flamma sentio ...
Old 01-02-2006, 01:18 AM

oh, well i thought anyone could use it. it's listed under all my characters, and i don't have any humans. well, at least i found out before i tried it. :-D
Old 01-02-2006, 06:05 PM

Well, I think that you need to relook at your spells because I have many accounts and all different races and none of them have the spell bless. Unless covert races can loot the spell, no way you have it. Maybe you're looking at the spell list under adviser which lists the same spells for everyone but bless is purely a human spell. Check your spellbook.

Venit et Flamma sentio ...
Old 01-03-2006, 01:38 PM

yeah i didn't even think to look under spells in the warfare tab, i checked and nope it isn't there. so i guess that could be considered the humans "special", kind of, huh?