Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > General Discussions

Old 09-23-2006, 11:39 PM

Default Re:The Meeting

EastSport, raggedy and bleeding from constant insubstantial battles with foreign creatures, stumbles onto the site of mass murder. He heard in the bushes what he thought was insignificant, but in reality was the ending of some sort of assembly that had just taken place.

"I must find out what happened here" he says, "this is not right. This sensless killing should be done away with. I must find and destroy anyone who has taken place in what has just occurred here, but first I need some answers.

Who are these people?

Why were they here?

Why does this area smell like big business?"

As these questions continue to plague EastSport, he gets an idea.

"I know," he says to himself, "I will spy around a bit to see if I can find some answers."

As he searches for answers in the area that seemed to have the most traffic, he finds only footsteps. He decides to find out who or what has caused these foot steps. He sees that they are many sizes.

"There were perhaps 4 people here" he says aloud to himself, "maybe if I follow these footsteps I'll get some answers."

No matter what happens, nothing will stop me from acheiving my destiny. I must become the best no matter who stands in my way!

"Now all I have to do is to build up enough courage to face my fears and face anyone I encounter on my way" he says before following the numerous footsteps.

Target\'s fighting spirit down. Calculating BP, SP, and DNN.
Old 09-30-2006, 04:48 PM

Default Re:The Meeting

The lands of Narmir have been silent. Animals gathering food for the long cold months ahead. Kingdoms harvesting crops and stocking wood. Besides from everyday evil pillages by vampires, zombies, etc., no one was engadged in wars. Everyone was happy, esp. those who ruled the great empires to the north.
Ad Mortem allies had nothing to worry about, except that they get their taxes every week. Most of them with empires with more land then the other rulers of the world combined. What did they have to worry about? Not a damn thing.
But while they lived their glorified lives the kingdoms to the south starved. Mostly new kings, queens, and lords with the exception of old rulers who lost their empires and now sit in poverty. They could not sit back like Ad Mortem for the winter. They needed food! They needed land! And so they fought everyday for it. Exchanging pieces here and there, but in the long run not comming out with anything. Just watching their troops blood cover their grounds. Lost in hopelesness.
But between the great empires and the bad lands lurked another group. Once spread across the lands the freaks were joining into 1 band. The outcasted woodelves of Shalia and vampires of silent set up hold just outside the reaches from both Admortem and the bums to the south. But the clowns never stayed in 1 place too long. Controlling slave towns they would always either continue up or down looking for souls to send to hell.
With the days being so quiet, it was only time it would end with cries from the dying....

"Thornfingers vampires do not fly anymore... they FLOAT!!" Penny Wise joked follwed with laughter.
"Yes... they will all float... and i think its time we gave this world a enima! The bastard they call Spartacus will join me in hell... just like his lil pet dire faerie. So its time you all stop playing games and get to moving! Cant take over the world sittin here tossing sprites into buckets of #OOPS#! And Pooky, no matter how many times u slap that Pixie, shes not gonna wake up... when their guts r stickin out like that, usually means their fawkin dead...not sleepin. Bunch of fawkin clowns..." Jester preached before he headed into the darkness.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:02 AM

Default Re:The Countstrike

"Ha ha, it's time for dinner. Hungry Carpenter? Here's a stake." cried Penny Wise, finding humor and delight in the torment of the vampires of Thornfinger. Taunting and tormenting as they went on their merry way. But it wasn't just the ground that glowed in red......... the eyes of the vampires of Thornfinger glowed with revenge.

A meeting was called between the Order of the Cardinal and the Black Pearl; and a strategy was put into play. "We need to get these clowns separated." said Marquis. Thornfinger agreed. " They are powerful when they rise together, so let's fix that problem first."

"What of his allies?" said Valor, with intent of taking the silent partners away from the clowns. "Are we to let them be?"

Thornfinger thought it over and said, " They will come to us, let's chase down the clowns and put a few permenant scars on each one; one by one. If and when his friends show back up, we will tend to them. For now, let them be fodder for the Horde."

First they came across Krusty, grinning and pilaging the kingdoms nearby. In a single night, Krusty's lifestyle was turned upside down; his smile that was is now nothing more than a frown. Penny Wise was next, tormenting the dire faeries and running a muck. By the next dawn, he too ran out of luck. Since those nights of the counterattack, two clowns lay face down in the red mud. Tonight, a third clown shall get his fright; and the fourth shall begin to run.

Vampires have gathered the mages to put a searing pain into the heart of Lord Jester, and three fourths of the demons will lay face down in the dust. Valor and Marquis will guard the borders........ searching for any movement along the stillness of the prior battlefields. They have set there for a week now......... nothing has moved.

Now the Pearl shall send two messengers: one to the Dire Faeries and one to the Horde. Both have the same message "It is time for a worldly strike, will you assist?" And Thornfinger sits on deck, waiting and hoping for a reply.
Old 10-09-2006, 04:01 PM

Default Standing on the precipice.

Time in the lands of Narmir seemed to stand still. Weeks had passed since the exodus had started but it had met with unfortunate results. The Alliance of Ad Mortem had discussed what needed to be done, but when it came to putting their plans into action, they had faltered. They had grown content with their position, and the sweet voices or cold shouts of the outside world called to them. The Clowns had been pushed back, and his allies seemed beaten. They were safe where they were, ruling the lands of Narmir that the Gods seemed to have granted them. Contentment and inattention plagued their many nations.

Their enemies had changed tactics, and Ad Mortem was unable to see the peril in which they lay. The Freak Show realized that if they were quiet for a small while, their enemies would grow fat, and fatten up nicely they did. They slowly built their power, preying upon those who dared to stray to close to their borders. In the darkness they trained, and slowly the darkness grew.

Out of the shadows sprang forth beasts Ad Mortem had thought defeated. Vampires issued forth, and threw themselves with unholy abandon towards their foes. One by one the outer camps fell, yet the rulers of Ad Mortem remained unaware. No cries of alarm rang out, and no word of warning escaped to call their attention to the approaching peril. One by one they fell, prey to the fangs of the Freak Show.

Fortune though, had not completely abandoned the Wood Elves. The Vampire commander made one fatal flaw, and it allowed Han to salvage what looked like utter defeat. Silent ordered his troops to surge past the rest of the Ad Mortem, and to take control of the sacred lands that were to be their destination. In his haste he entered the forests of the Wood Elves, and this proved his forces undoing.

From hidden places sprang forth the armies of the Elves. Like an ocean bent on cleansing the land they broke upon the darkness. Their arrows fell as thick as rain, and their swords gleamed as lightning. The Vampires were caught unaware, and unable to escape. Magic surrounded them in the realm of the Elves, and they were helpless to stop its flow. Daybreak soon came and with it the vampires retreated.

All was not done however. No sooner had the Vampires left, the clowns started their assault. Through the wreckage that was the lands of Ad Mortem they came, spreading death and devastation. The Wood Elves had another foe to face. Into the forest came army after army. Han knew that something had to be done before his rangers grew too tired to defend their forest home. He called forth his mages and charged them to summon a host to drive back the invading armies. Dark clouds soon formed above the Clowns and mists swirled into existence around them. From the mists came a Hellish sight as demons swept forward. Not long thereafter the clowns were barricaded into their own encampment. A demonic watch was set and if they so much as moved the Demons would destroy them.

Han sat alone upon the tallest tree in the forest. All around him could be seen the destruction that had befallen his allies and comrades. Sorrow sat heavily upon him for those that had fallen. Their deaths could have been avoided, and negligence was to blame. His fastest scouts had been sent to the camps of his allies. He hoped that he would find some still alive. In the meantime it had been decided, help would be called upon from an ancient race. More strength was needed than the Wood Elves had if the clowns were to come in greater numbers. Small specks soon appeared in the skies horizon, and one word broke the silence, ?Dragons.?
Old 10-10-2006, 02:04 AM

Default Re: Standing on the precipice.

One. One is all that was left. One kingdom laid between Jester and his reign of the world. Battles were slowing down and the war was almost finished. But one enormous forest filled with woodelves just wouldnt die.
The clowns failed their first attempt in heading into the woods. Egos high from their last seiges they took no caution in the dark forest, walking into a ambush. They stood no chance against the elven mages and had to retreat. Surrendering lands they had stolen while they escaped. Falling back on resources due to the land lost, the demented lord sat waiting to be resupplied.
Defeating and overtaking Carpenter's land Pooky was on his journey to his lord. Building strength as they moved vile creatures joined their ranks. Once the two clowns united they would be on fast pace headed back to reclaim what was theres, and what will be theres. For the elves would have to die.. for the world to be Jesters.
One last message was sent to han. Either surrender to defeat, and I shall spare your life. Or make me take it...
Old 10-10-2006, 05:54 PM

Default Re: Peace?

[size=medium]Flame stood at the top of a mountain peak looking down into the hidden Dire Faery valley where she could make out many people moving around,some making weapons, some doing wing exercies, some washing clothes and the children playing in the stream. She smiled to herself but she knew these quiet times would end soon. She had heard from han but not from Shhhhhhh or Shaban in weeks. She was worried but knew she could no longer wait. The Carnival had been allowed to move to far and too close to han and his forests. She looked down one more time and dove off the edge of the ledge she'ld been standing on and as she began to fall she spread her wings and began to fly off.[/size]

[size=medium]Flame flew over a heavily forested area and found a beautiful meadow. As she landed, she called to the little faeries that lived in all forests and asked them to bring the leader of the centaurs to her. She knew him well, he had come to her once and trained under her Dire Faery warriors when he was young and now, she needed his blade to help push back the Clown. As she waited she listened to the faeries and all the gossip they had to say, about the horrors the clowns had already brought to this land and Flame knew that she wouldn't be turned away. In the distance she heard the sound of a horse coming towards her and as she stood she saw EastSport. He had grown into a fine centaur and she was proud.[/size]

[size=medium]"I have come to give you this message, please do not say anything, just read it and make your decision."[/size]
[size=medium]And with that she started for her next destination.[/size]

[size=medium]As she reached the sea over the mountain range she saw The Black Pearl just starting to set sail. As she flew overhead she took her spear and threw it so that it landed right between the legs of Captain Thornfinger. As she flew away all she could do was laugh at the shocked look on his face.[/size]

[size=medium]The note read: [/size][size=medium]"We're waiting, follow the faery fire..."[/size]

Venit et Flamma sentio ...
Old 10-10-2006, 06:56 PM

Default Re: Peace?

EastSport was always gracious of the help he got from the Dire Faeries and he was certain that whenever the Dire Faeries needed help he would give it his all.

Reading the note, EastSport senses danger and decides that yes he will help the Dire Faeries.

"I owe everything to them and I will give it my all. I will follow the Faerie fire"

Cautiously, EastSport follows the faerie fire and sees many enemies along the way.

These battles are going to be much more difficult than all the previous battles I've engaged in.

As EastSport further advances, he sees the remains of many different races of creatures; all suffering from the same ailment. They have become insane. "**** you clowns. I will MAKE YOU PAY for these injustices," EastSport screams at the top of his lungs into the sky.

As EastSport furiously starts to march off towards the meeting, he sees an injured Dire Faerie. She seems to be motioning for EastSport to come towards her. EastSport shocked and concerned for the Dire Faerie hurries over to tend to her.

"What's the matter?" EastSport asks. And then he sees that the Faerie's wings are broken.

"Can you say anything?" EastSport asks the Faerie.

She shakes her head "I can only say little." she says in the quietest voice possible.

"You need all of your forces to defeat the clowns. Centaurs will not be enough. Your entering this war will possibly be the turning point. We need all the help we can get. We are counting on all of our members. The only way we can defeat them is as a team," the Dire Faerie says before closing its eyes for the last time.

EastSport slowly backs away before saying a quick prayer then continuing on his path to find the others.

Target\'s fighting spirit down. Calculating BP, SP, and DNN.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:11 PM

Default Re: The Unification Against Evil

"Raise anchor and set sail, we have a destination to go.....north." said Thornfinger and away the Black Pearl sailed. A few messengers were to be met at dusk, and they are on the way. They followed the Faery Fire into the sunset. And shortly there upon the shore sat a messenger from the Lost Boys and he climbed aboard.

" Mission accomplished. The union of the Clown forces did not take place." Our numbers were reduced significantly... but the price was well worth the losses. It may be days before we will fly the night as we heal, but we will fly again. The main army of the Clowns is pinned and cannot recieve reinforcements for weeks."

That was the second best news he's heard all day, right next to the sound of wings leading the way to the biggest counterforce all of Narmir has ever seen. And as he stands on deck staring at the horizon, he hears a call from the crow's nest.

" On the port... Cardinals have arrived......"

" All stop. Drop anchor. Get them aboard" Thornfinger orders to the crew. A vital part of his success was to the Order of the Cardinals, the least he could do is to give them a lift.

" It is confirmed." said Marquis, loyal of all paladins; "The Army of the Jester is pinned, weakened, and in turmoil. No aide from the other clowns troops ever arrived."

Thornfinger was estatic, but confused. " Who could have possibly caused havoc in the kindom of the clowns?" He pondered this as the Pearl set sail once again following the trail of Faery Fire to the north.

As the Pearl approached the cove that hid the mouth of the Stream of the Pathfinder, known for serpents of gigantic size, the trail went up stream. and so did the Pearl.

As the Pearl entered the mouth of the stream, he heard the screams of demons and the cries of frantic clowns. As he listens, he looked up to see a great dragon toting a smiling wood elf on his back. Now, Thornfinger knew. " The unification will be bigger than I expected......... a few more days before the clowns will fall....."
Old 10-12-2006, 05:01 PM

Default March of Madness

Releasing his axe from the grip it had wedged in the giant beast head, Jester finished the last one. Thousands of dragons lay dead left for scavengers to pick on. Slaughterd like chickens except these did not move when you chopped their heads off. They did nothing but wait for their chance to see hell. They tried ambushing the carnival on its path but timing wasnt in their favor. The clowns were headed to the dragons lair themselves... and its clear who was the victor.
Revenge is only a hatchet swing away. It will come in the form of blood by the gallons. Paladins laid ahead on the path to the woodelves forest. The same pirates that controlled the evil lords territory. Right now they were probaly happy, half drunk, celebrating the building of their kingdom. Unknowing what they had taken was givin to them. So stupid to realise the way a clowns mind worked. They would be soon to find out...
While two main forces headed forward to the forest, the rest stay'd below. Souls were still needed to be released from their bodies. So Krusty took it apon himself to do the favor. Killing race after race, thousands after thousands. And making sure he didnt miss the Dire Faeries, wouldnt want to make them feel left out. This was not meant for power or controll, this was mearly a mercy massacre. Kill for the fun... Kill for the pleasure.

Being to no use of the sinister clown, Jester dropped his treaty with Silent. Many times the carnies were in need of magic and aid, and many times excuses were made. In the end.. excuses ran out, and the only thing that prevailed was a grease painted demon holding a axe. If the vampires stay'd away, the clowns wouldnt bother them, it was nothing personal. But if the vampires felt they needed revenge... they knew where to come. Carnival hides from no one..and bright hair'd, white faced grinning reapers wasnt hard to not spot.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:14 PM

Default Re: March of Madness

Venit et Flamma sentio ...