Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > General Discussions

Old 09-17-2013, 06:41 AM

Default Abuse...

ok so.... theres someone abusing their admin priveleges by repeatedly deleting my alliance out from under me. i dont know who u r and quite sincerely i dont care,but if u have beef with me then have some stones and bring it to the battlefield,dont abuse the priveleges uve been entrusted with to unfairly bully me and restrict my ability to play and enjoy the game as freely and fully as everyone else. i play DOZENS of online games,and narmir itself is by no means anywhere near the best,but i come here for the ppl. If we wanna keep trying to incite an internet pissing contest,then i'll just quit again and convince the few ppl i actually like to come with me and play something better

I'm sorry to put it like this,but im thoroughly fed up and done with ppl who cant stick to in-game parameters and reasonable respect,even if i hate ur guts i wouldnt interfere with ur game,and i hope and implore the rest of u feel the same way,thx.

as an afterthought,to the aforementioned person,mebbe focus ur energies more positively and appropriately by seeing what can be done to address REAL game issues,like: Clerics are broken. Barracks are broken. Levelups are broken. Stealing is broken,or at least malfunctioning.....and there's more,if u need a complete list msg me,lol
Old 09-17-2013, 08:31 AM

Default Re: Abuse...

Dont think there is anyone around who can make your alliance go away.
If your chars are unplayed for too long they go ai and leave their alliance

None off the things you mentioned broken are actually broken.

Enjoy the game
Old 09-17-2013, 09:18 AM

yea,they are,and other ppl can back me up on this,and my ppl dont go AI within 5 minutes.... thx for being all up in the kool-aid without knowing the flavor,lol
Old 09-17-2013, 10:51 AM

Higher chance that you're somehow wrong than path/quickz actually comming back to the game just to mess with your alliance.

And btw, as someone who always wonders if he's banned if he cant load the game, I'm pretty sure that if Path or Quickz are doing this, complaining about it on the forums isnt gonna get you the result you want.

But good luck with it
Old 09-17-2013, 12:19 PM

ok. thx for ur useful input.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:14 PM

Im going to calmly cover this once ace player your are and all.

A: I havent logged into the game in 5 years or more.

B: The only thing Ive done is the yearly reset.

C: If you feel lonely and want my undivided attention I will be more than happy to compile an ai to give you non stop game loving for a long long time.

I sugest you lay off whatever crack pipe your puffing on and enjoy the game.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Temptation wrote:
Dont think there is anyone around who can make your alliance go away.
If your chars are unplayed for too long they go ai and leave their alliance
Fun i can be right and wrong at the same time.

Btw, Yearly reset sounds good?

We have enough people around atm to make a ton of new characters. Theres too much land, AI and lvl 10 chars around atm