Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > General Discussions

Old 10-22-2005, 01:32 PM

Default Important, please read, but do not spam

This is REALLY important, and extremely sincere. If you DO NOT have anything nice to say, then please do NOT post anything here that would not be a solution to the problem.

It has come to my attention that I have some apologizing to do to EVERYONE who needs it. I, being the sensible person that I am, am willing to do this. Although this is forums, this is general mail to everyone in the game who needs an apology and this is deeply emotional and sincere. I must reiterate that if you DO NOT have anything that is a solution to the problem, or if you just want to complain and have no LOGICAL suggestions, that you please do NOT post here.

Thalia's Flame:

I have accused you of telling people not to teach me, and of doing other things which you deny doing, therefore I will no longer say these things, nor will I ever bring them up again. I will stop making my poor memory an excuse and whipe whatever I think happened in the past away. I apologize for this, and I will NEVER accuse you of anything closely related to, or anything that IS this again. You are a very good person, and although you may have issues with me, I know that you will always be as nice a person to anyone else who you come into contact with. You have also stated that I have not played the game for 5 years, but it is more like 3. I thought I started playing the game when I was in 6th grade, but considering your statement that "The game was 2 turns 5 years ago" I must conclude that it has not been 5 years since I started playing this game.

Thangor:

Although you have never liked me from the start of this game, I did, when I was younger, treat you badly, and although I may have been annoying to you, I never meant to anger you in any way. I apologize for my behavior then and now, and I will never treat you the way that I did before. It was my fault that you do not like me now, but I will learn from my past, and the past experiences I've experienced from this game.

Puppy:

I realize that my "<3" for you has gotten you angry somtimes, even though I came into chat as OrbofThralni and you didn't realize it was me, I was still acting myself. Although I may have acted a little different when I came in as OrbofThralni, I never wanted to anger you. I will not say that I <3 you any more if you do not want me to. I have created 5-6 characters now, and they are not all High Elves. so when I get up, I want you to see if I progress any with what I've learned so far. I apologize for being annoying to you (even if I didn't know I was doing it). Thank you for suggesting that I apologize to everyone. I really feel better doing this, although I am not sure how others will feel.

Everyone in the Narmir family:

I have been annoying to many of you, and I am sorry for that. I will change sooner or later, but I cannot determine how quickly, or how much I will change in the years to come, but I am positive that the change will be one everyone will like. silent, although you do not like me, and I forgive you for whatever you said to me, I have looked past it, and I really hope you have the strength to do the same. I hope everyone can find it in themselves to look past my annoyingness, and find the person inside me who is actually a nice person. I may have disrespected some of you all, and for that I am sorry. I am sorry for the annoyance which I have caused many of you. I apologize for my behavior over the past years. I apologize for any inconvenieces you all may have had. I am sorry for not learning the game sooner so that you would feel a little better when you attack me and win (of course you will win now). I am greatful that there are people out there are really nice to me, and who really wanted to help me (Thalia's Flame, Evil Crimson, Lacrosse Freak,) just to name a few, and I thank you for all your help. Although I will not be leaving anytime soon, I do hope that the future will be much better than the past and the persent are.

Target\'s fighting spirit down. Calculating BP, SP, and DNN.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:19 PM

Default Re: Important, please read, but do not spam

Dramaqueen.
Old 10-29-2005, 11:34 PM

lmao@temptation
Old 10-31-2005, 11:31 AM

hehe....apologizing in Narmir is a waste of breath.... and i second Jarl and the EuroQueen's initial response.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:39 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, was that enough w's. Now now everyone be nice he was deeply emotional and sincere.

Maybe we should give him a break.
Probably not but just maybe he really does wanna pull his head out of his butt. Not likely but it is possible.