Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Narmir > General Discussions

Old 11-15-2006, 07:58 PM

Default Re: Next round's War

When is the deadline to join up? I still haven't decided if I'm going to play seriously next round.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:41 PM

on the topic of joining the wars...i would definitely be apart of it...im starting to get the hang of this game...but there are still some areas im iffy about...but with some good training...i'll become a great player in no time.

as for the alliance thingy...i would love to be apart of that also...but next round...i'll probably go with the vampires...see how good they are in this game and all.

i do hope this new round war scenario works out well...for not just the admins and the owners...but for the rest of us here also.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:52 PM

To answer shal's question we really havent set a final date.. Of course we hope to have everything figured out at least a day or two before the reset, but nothing is set in stone.

The ideas have been great so far. Thanks to everyone who has posted, and here's to hoping those who haven't can decide to join in.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:54 PM

im in
Old 11-16-2006, 03:26 AM

hmm.. what about a good ole way, that works at other teamgames like soccer and basketball, agree on captains, makee a list of all solid gamers then let the captains pick from those 1 by one, the order in which you pick can be rolled with dice or so, and then when all solid gamers are distributed amongst teams we bring in the newbs.

i appreciate if soemeone translate this into english :P

p.s. like this round i wont have that much time, but i'm in and help my teammates whatever it is
Old 11-16-2006, 12:56 PM

this is sounding more and more like a tournament everyday
Old 11-16-2006, 06:11 PM

I do not think we should have captains pick teams seeing as how they'll do just like the little kids would do when they were picking someone to be on their football team:

I want this guy, no I want this guy

Well you can get that guy

No, I don't want that guy, he sucks...

etc...

If we're going to have newbies play, then we should randomly choose those people to join in an alliance...

I would suggest we have teams of people who are compatible... I for one would not feel comfortable attacking han, Flame, or any of my friends if I am allies with them...

Target\'s fighting spirit down. Calculating BP, SP, and DNN.
Old 11-16-2006, 07:05 PM

Well Jin , heres the thing. The people you call friend and allie this round may not be your ally next round. This is a game so you can attack kingdoms and still be friends. To use your sports analogy. If you play football against a friend and he wins do you stop being friends. If you answer yes then you have a problem.
Next round they are trying to make things differnt have people who don't normally ally with each otherwill be allies. Whether it goes by alignment or not.
I also have a suggestion for the round. If you are allied with someone then you need to be in the same alliance. None of the crap where 5 people all claim to be allies but have 5 different alliances. This way it makes it very easy to tell who youo can and cannot hit. There was no accidently hitting your ally cus you couldn't. Way back in the day if you were allies thn you shared the same alliance name. This will be easier with a multie limit.
Now I also suggest that everyonne who is wanting to join it also start a new thread and sign up there and leave this just for suggestions about the round.
Old 11-16-2006, 07:08 PM

I agree with LJ on a limit enforced by the Gods of Narmir....keeps secet chars out of it..... I can live with that. But I would like a definite # on multies b/c the weather is more consistant as ppl opinion on what "low" means. 5 sound good but I wouldn't go much higher than that.

And there needs to be vets to captain the teams..... and ppl who can play those races get DRAFTED by the captain... kind of scout out who's in and pick them out..... If you are a neutral race and a person is awesome with just Zombies..... don't pick them.

Some ppl that play are can play multiple races with great skill.... others are really good with one type and not others..... we got a week to ponder this..... I can play on any team.... keep in mind... I can play Paladins or vikings or vampires.... that covers all three divisions..... keep me informed.
Old 11-16-2006, 07:20 PM

It would be interesting to see a round where people are each playing one race.. but whe oyu do that that should be part of your draft... instead of saying who do you want... who do i want... have the captains decide on thier race. Then slect the next race to draft for... and basicly have.. ok player A and player B right

those are the captains...
Player A picks first... so player B choooses the race they are drafting on that round.

Then the next round Player B drafts first.. player A chooses race (the race choice is made BEFOR the draft picks)

That way we would actually possibly see people playing races they havent had to in a while...
Idk... just my two cents.... maybe cent and a half.