Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Role Playing > Role Playing

Old 11-19-2008, 09:56 PM

Default Re: A New Bond

Elfangor took a seat waiting for Shadow to awaken when Shadowlord walken back into the room.
"Still no change."
"I didnt come here for that i came here for you Elfangor."
"Now what do you want with me Shadowlord."
"I need you to tell me everything you know about SoulStealer his powers and his past."

A flash of anger passed through Elfangors eyes.But he remained in control of his rage and began telling Shadowlord evrything from powers to favorite foods.
After finishing Elf asked that Shadowlord to leave him here until Shadow awakened.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:00 AM

Default Re: A New Bond

Shadow's eyes cracked open and she blinked rapidly to focus on her surroundings. "Your awake." "Yes, for now. What happened?" Elfangor crossed his arms. "You passed out, and Talan carried you to your room. Your brother told me that Talan said you need to feed, and you need to relinquish your bond with either me or Cerion. It's taking up too much of your strength."

Shadow shook her head quickly. "I need to feed, yes, but I'm not letting Cerion go. He's dangerous, and unless he's bonded to someone.. No. I'm not letting him go, and before you say anything, I'm not letting you go either. There must be some way to have a bond with more than one vampire.. There are master vampires back at home who have more than ten bonded with them." Elfangor muttered something and she looked at him. "What?" "Nothing, I'm just glad your awake. You could die though, if you don't give one of us up."

Sighing, she rubbed her temples and muttered a 'hello' when Talan walked in. "I see you awake, have you made your decision, yet?" Looking at him miserably, she shook her head. "I don't know what to do! Cerion is too dangerous to let go of, and.. and.. I care too much to let Elfangor go. Call me possesive or selfish, but it's how I feel. I just don't know anymore.." Talan sighed. "You have to make a choice, and soon." "I'm keeping both of them." "Okay, that's not what I meant by making a choice. Be rational, Shadowbutterfly." "I am being rational! There are weaker vampires who can have more bonded than I can? Unacceptable! I'm keepin-"

"Perhaps you can still command and or protect Cerion, without a bond, My Lady?" Elfangor interrupted Shadow. "I don't know if I can. You were the first I bonded with, and I didn't break it.. Talan, it has to be Cerion then. Please leave, Elfangor you stay. I need some of your energy."

Taking Elfangor's hand, Shadow mumbled some words and bit her lip hard in pain as she felt the bond weaken slowly. Elfangor hissed in pain as Shadow's hand almost broke his. "M-my Lady-y? Are you alright?" After a moment, she relaxed and nodded. "Yes, but I feel empty now.."

A few mintues later and Cerion burst through the door. "You bonded with me and then broke it?! What, am I not good enough?!" Shadow shook her head. "I was too weak. It has nothing to do with you, however, all I've done is changed it. You don't share a bond with me like Elfangor does, your bound to me, but I'm not to you. Therefore, I can still protect you and you can't betray me." Cerion glared at her and she glared back at him. "Now shoo, I'm sure Talan has things he can teach you."

After Cerion left, Shadow turned to Elfangor. "Sorry about your hand." "It's fine.." Leaning towards him she sank her fangs in his neck. "Again?! Didn't you just bite me like.. two days ago?! You could have warned me too!" Pulling away, she grinned. "Yea, but it's more fun when you get angry. Your face is a riot." Hopping out of the bed, she stretched and padded downstairs to join the others.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:19 PM

Default Wondering and Waiting

[OOC] Ok sorry about the long absence but I?m posting this and I will be again more soon and a few posts with SoulStealer so be happy with this and Dustin you send me another useless text wasting my minutes I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish. [OOC]

After the little scare with his sister, ShadowLord felt the breaking of the bond, something that Shadowbutterfly never knew he could do. Being a special type of demon, ShadowLord had unique skills like one in particular, though Shadowbutterfly and Cerion were bonded as to where he can?t run away ShadowLord wanted to make sure he wasn?t going to do anything to harm her so when he passed Cerion in the main room of the Inn heading out with Talan, he muttered a few foreign words with the last word ?Bound? then a mist of shadow came out of his mouth and flew the air and pressed into Cerion?s body uniting Cerion and ShadowLord only though that ShadowLord knew the link. As he was taking his leave and headed up to his room he decided otherwise and turned to shadows and went to the outside and floated to the sky. And from there decided to watch all that would unfold.

ShadowLord sat down in the sky as if he was on the ground and started to think about what all had happened and what would happen. He thought back to the hate conversation between his sister and Talan, now ShadowLord don?t hate humans since he was once one because the mantle of ShadowLord is the power of a demon passed from the former ShadowLord to the next worthy human, so he can understand how resilient and resourceful humans are. Now with that new vampire Cerion, he doesn?t trust him as far as he could throw him (and that would be very far) that?s why he put the bound spell of his own design on him. Suddenly he saw the flares of fire magic coming from the direction of where Talan took Cerion to train but he smelled another vampire and recognized it as Elfangor. Spitting at the thought of Elfangor but still found him a good ally nonetheless but if he get out of line it won?t be Shadowbutterfly stopping him but ShadowLord himself.

Suddenly while sitting there thinking about all the events that have unfolded and his anger towards hatred, ShadowLord felt a great strain on his body and he heard a voice ?Prepare for the upcoming and your newly acquired skills will aid very much??..? and the voice faded off. Shaking it off, ShadowLord just thought as to what that was about. He just shook his head and mentally had his cape wrap around him and he turned into shadows and rocketed to the ground and once again become solid.

Heading back to the Inn, ShadowLord noticed Talan and Elfangor with an unconscious Cerion being carried by Talan entering the Inn. He thought about training as well but decided to wait and see what would happen next.

I am the protector of the balance between Good and Evil, keeper of Life and Death. I work from the shadows. I am the ShadowLord
Old 11-23-2008, 06:04 PM

Default A Dive into the past

While leaning against the post of his bed Elfangor's mind took him to the days of the old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Elfangor's past~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young man in his early 20's returning home from a rewarding hunt finds his family dead with thier throats ripped out and blood everywhere.

"Now this is who we are here for...."

a swift blow knocks the young man out. When he awakens he finds himself in a strange doungeon unlike any he has ever seen.

"Elfangor is that you why are you here."
"Yes it is me Elfangor and as to why i am here i do not know i came home to find my family dead and was knocked out before i could see who did it.And who might you be my friend."

"Has it really been so long you do not know your own brother when you see him Elfie it is me Kian."

"Kian it has been 10 years since you disappeared..but you havent aged at all how can this be you should be in your 40's but you still look like you did the day you vanished tell me how is this.

Elfangor scooted away from his long lost brother knowing something is different about him but not knowing what.
Kian steped towards his brother extending his hand to him.

"Come brother let me show you."

Elfangor took his brothers hand and in a blink of a eye they stood on top of the mountian out side of thier fathers old kingdom.

Elfangor off balance fell to his knees in horrow now knowing what his brother has become.

"Stay away from me Kian i am warrning you i know what you are you are no brother of mine you are nothing but a hallowed out evil that has took my brothers soul from him.My brother was one of the greatest Paladins ever to live he would not stoop to this form of evil."

"Sinlence Elfangor you do not know of what you speak and yes i have become a vampire on my own free will.Why you ask I was tired of living in our fathers shadow everywhere we went all i heard was keep at it Kian and you will surpass your father as the greatest paladin.I had all i could take never again will i fallow the holy path never again will i be compared to him.Now i will make you watch as i show you what power i have."

As Elfangor watched in horrow he saw Kian slaughter the people of thier fathers kingdom.Blood spraying in every direction,body parts ripped away from thier joints.Then they reached their fathers doors.

"O father i have come for you and look i brought a witness to your fall."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~later on in the past~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elfangor feeling a pian far worse then death as all his organs becan to die.

"Brother what have you done to me!!!!"

"Relax Elf it will all pass just like i have told you you will be reborn with far more power then you ever could imagin."

As if all at once Elfangor no longer felt any pain just deep hunger of the likes he never had before.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~100 years later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elfangor stood over his latest victom stairing down into the elfs unblinking eyes.

"Still cant git over the killing part brother."
"Kian you are no brother of mine."
"How can you say that Elfie that hurts me you know all that i have done for you."
"All that you done for me you killed my family you killed our father you turned me into this beast you have gave me nothing but pain brother and now i am strong enough to repay all of it ten fold."

Elfangor launched himself at his brother hell bent on killing him if it is the last thing he would do his brother would die.

Catching Elfangor in the air Kian releashed a blast of energy sending Elfangor flying into the nearest inn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~100 years later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elfangor stood in front of the six vampires that have been training him since the last fight with his brother.

"Elfangor your training is complete we have taught you all we could.
"No i am still not strong enough to kill Kian."
"We can not help you in that we cannot go against our king."
"Then you have out used your purpose here."
Elfangor summoned a ring of shadow knives sending them flying at the group of his masters killing them.

The sound of clappins send Elfangor turning around to find a shadow like figure.

"No need for alarm Elfangor i am not here to fight you just help you in what you seek. I am the one known as SoulStealer. i can give you all the power you need to kill Kian."

"You promise alot SoulStealer but let me ask you why would you want Kian dead?"

"Lets just say i am bored and want to spice things up alittle,now stand still."

Elfangor felt a surge of power flow from SoulStealer into his body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After laying waste to two other vampire clans Elfangor has made his way to his brothers clan.

"Kian come out here and face me."
"Elfie what has happened to you."
"Kian wat you dont like what you have made me become."

Elfangor kicked Kian into the air.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back in the present~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elfangor woke to find Shadow standing beside him.

"Elf what is wrong you was screaming in your sleep?"
"Nothing just remembering things best forogtten.""Lets go Elf we have a vampire to train."
Old 11-24-2008, 09:57 AM

Default Re: A Dive into the past

Shadow went to rest her hand on Elfangor's shoulder, to try and comfort him. She figured that it was serious, if it could scare him. She wasn't expecting him to flinch away from her and practically throw himself out the door. Shadow closed her eyes and sighed miserably. Elfangor had never flinched from her since they bonded. "I'm sorry Elf.."

Leaving the room, she bumped into Talan and mumbled an apology. "Something wrong Butterfly?" He said, teasing. "Please don't call me that, Talan. My mother was the only one who did, and the only one I ever let. And I know you heard Elfangor screaming." He nodded. "Yes I did, but why does it upset you so?" "Because he flinched away from me like I did something wrong..."

They walked in silence to the clearing where they trained Cerion. Elfangor was there already, sparring with Cerion. Within a few moments, Cerion was sent flying into a tree and Elfangor laughed. "You'll have to try harder than that, Cerion!" He turned and spotted Shadow and Talan. "I want a turn with Cerion, Talan." Talan nodded and Shadow padded forward towards Cerion's crumpled form.

Cerion picked himself up slowly and then launched himself at Shadow, hurling a fireball at her. She held up her hand, and a shield surrounded her, bouncing the fireball back at Cerion, who ducked. Shadow grabbed Cerion by his throat and hurled him up into the air. Bouncing off of a tree, Shadow roundhouse kicked Cerion into the ground, landing on his back. "Don't rush into things, it never turns out well." She got off of him and pulled him up.

Elfangor avoided Shadow's eyes when she looked at him, and she padded off to watch Talan train Cerion. "Why so sad, my Queen?" Looking up, she saw Elfangor who again, wasn't looking at her. "I tried to comfort you, and you pulled away. How do you think that would make me feel, Elfangor? I've done nothing to you that I can think of!"

Talan and Cerion watched them silently, and Elfangor looked at Shadowbutterfly with an expression that crossed between hurt and surprise. Shadow shook her head and mumbled, "When you want to talk to me, you can come find me.." Standing up, she darted off somewhere else in the woods.

Finding herself in front of a river, she walked into it, until she was chest deep and sighed. She was suddenly yanked to the bottom, and she let out a cry that was choked off by water filling her lungs. 'What the...??' A snake like beast let out a screech, and she winced as her ears rang.

Holding out her hand, she blasted an ice ball at the snake, and flung herself out of the water and onto the bank. Shivering, she watched it's head come out of the water and screech at her. Coughing, Shadow called a storm, and threw down a lightning bolt at the snake who screamed it's death cry and collapsed into the water.

Shadow's head felt like it was going to explode, and she closed her eyes, passing out again.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:14 PM

Elfangor felt a sudden wave of dizzyness pass over him.
"Shadow...."
Elfangor took off in a burst of speed after where Shadow told him where to find her.
Drawing closer to Shadow Elfangor could smell burning flesh.All Elf could think about is SoulStealer had killed Shadow. Then Elf saw Shadow passed out at the waters edge and a wave of releaf passed through Elfangor.

"Shadow can you hear me wake up"
Shadow started to stir a little.
"Shadow wake up!"
"What im awake im awake now stop shaking me."
"What happened here was it SouLStealer ill kill him with my own bare hands i swear this he will die."
Shadow calmed Elfangor down enough to tell him what had happened to her.

"Shadow what is wrong with you this makes two times in two days you have passed out."
Old 11-26-2008, 10:18 AM

Groaning, Shadow rolled over and mumbled, ?I don?t know why I?m fainting, now, go away. I wanna sleep.? Elfangor looked at her in confusion as she burst into a giggle fit. ?My Queen? Are you.. alright?? A few minutes went by with Shadow writhing on the ground in laughter and a confused Elfangor watching her. She suddenly sat up, and flashed a drunken smile. ?You wanna know whats wrong with meeeeeee?! I?m in love with you, you FOOL! And then you flinch away from meeeee!!?

Elfangor stared at Shadow and after a minute, she blinked. ?Why are you staring at me, Elfangor?? ?My Lady, you were acting? very very unlike you and.. you love me?? Shadow blinked again and then her eyes widened. ?Uh?? Avoiding Elfangor?s eyes, Shadow chewed her lip and leapt to her feet, darting off towards the inn.

Bursting through the door, Shadow darted up the stairs and into her room. ?I see you told him finally, sister.? ShadowLord looked up from a book he was reading momentarily, before returning his gaze to it. ?What did you do?!? He shrugged and smiled wickedly. ?I thought it might be interesting, so I gave you a little push. You like the spell I used?? ?No! I was a giggling moron!? ?Well, I apologize.. for nothing.? Shadow let out a cry of frusturation and sat on her bed.

Sighing, she picked up Niran as the bunny let out a squeak. (Do bunnies squeak? Lol.) ?Well, it?s out now, thanks to you! And, YOU read?? He nodded.

(It was a quick post, cause I had to leave a nearby internet area thing, but HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS! )
Old 12-01-2008, 09:51 AM

The scent.

She smelled it before anything ese told her that Cerion was in bloodrage mode. Her brother picked up the scent as well, and glanced at her over his book. "Perhaps, sister, you should do something about that." Shadow sighed and stretched, cracking her neck in one motion. "I suppose I should. I haven't dealt with a bloodraged vampire in a few centuries though."

Padding down the stairs and out into the training area, she crossed her arms and watched Cerion launch himself at Talan repeatedly, only to batted away somehow. 'Your not going to beat him that way, Cerion.' Cerion jerked violently and whirled around to stare at her. 'Don't look at me, your leaving your back open for Talan to strike you.'

Said Talan, summoned a tornado of fire to consume Cerion, who, let out an enraged screech. "Talan, he can handle more than that. Hit him with something stronger." Talan glanced at her and then nodded. Throwing another spell at Cerion, he padded over to Shadow, dodging minor fireballs from Cerion. "Your helping him, aren't you?"

Shadow shook her head. "Not.. exactly. I haven't dealt with a bloodraged vampire in so long, I was seeing if he would respond to me mentally. So, he's still controlling himself, which is surprising." Talan smirked. "But your still helping." Shadow smiled. "I told him to not leave his back open. You should beat that rule into him while you train him."
Old 12-02-2008, 10:26 PM

As Elfangor stood there confused surprised and happy he desided to check on Cerion's training.

Elfangor arrived there towards the end of the training when he spotted Shadow Elf looked away and was blushing.

"Elf you have to train me i figured out something i must show you."
"Not right now Cerion maybe later."
"Shadow we need to talk now"
Elfangor took off to his room with Shadow following close behind.
"Shadow i need to know if that is how you really feel about me or was it the spell ShadowLord put on you?"
"Elf it is how i r..ealy feel about you you have been by my side since the very begining and who knows how many times you saved my life."
"Shadow it is my duty to save your live you know that and as to your feelings i love you to Shadow."
Old 12-04-2008, 12:42 PM

Rubbing the back of her head, Shadow mumbled, ?Err.. Sorry about the way I acted earlier.. And, I think you kind of destroyed your bad a$$ look when you blushed.? Elfangor shrugged. ?Just thought I would let you know, you know? And, I think we should get back to Talan and Cerion. Cerion did have something he wanted to show you. I think he?s still trying to win back your trust.?

Shadow hugged Elfangor, and laughed silently when his face went red. Taking his hand, she burst into a run, startling him and practically dragging him halfway before he regained his balance. ?That was unimpressive, Elf. Cerion would have been able to keep his balance.? She stuck her tongue out at him and threw him into the clearing, coming to a halt beside him.

?You say you love me, and yet you almost threw me into a tree!? ?I do love you, but you weren?t paying attention.? Two fireballs came flying out of the tree, and Shadow realized Talan and Cerion weren?t anywhere to be found. ?I think their double teaming us, Shadow.? Elf said, a wicked smile crossing his face. ?I think your right? Well, since Talan doesn?t need training, let?s teach Cerion a lesson or two.? An outraged cry split the air. ?How DARE she say that! I don?t care if she?s my Queen!?

Snickering, Shadow darted off to one side, and Elfangor to the other. She had been wanting to have a duel with him for a while, and this was the perfect time to have it. Picking up on his scent, she let out a cry of surprise as a tree exploded in front of her. Stiffening, she crouched and watched the trees. Elfangor appeared next to her, carrying a burnt smell. ?Don?t ask.? She shrugged and mumbled, ?I smell them, but I can?t see them.?

He nodded and they waited silently, both crouched and on edge. Shadow jerked her head to the right, catching a glimpse of Cerion. ?Well, I found Cerion, but whe-? Shadow grabbed Elf and ducked behind a tree as an explosion erupted where they were a second ago. ?Screw this. I?m getting Cerion.? Darting out from behind the tree, she shifted into a panther, blending in perfectly with the shadows of the trees. ?Try and burn me now, Cerion.?, she told him mentally. ?I?ll find you, and when I do, you?ll regret mocking me, my Queen!?

Slinking along the forest floor, she spotted Cerion in a tree, scanning the ground for movement. When he looked away, she launched herself at the tree, jumping from branch to branch, until she was behind him and said, ?Never leave your back to an opponent!? With a playful roar, she launched herself at him and sent him flying into the ground below. Shifting back to her human form, she jumped out of the tree and landed on him, knocking the breath out of him. He struggled, and after a moment, went still when he realized she wasn?t going to budge. ?Where?s Talan??

Her question was answered when Elfangor swore violently. ?Ah, nevermind.? Helping Cerion to his feet, they both darted off in the direction the noise was coming from. Slowing to a stop, Cerion snickered at Elfangor, who was rubbing and blowing on his arm, which had a burn on it. Talan stood silently, shaking his head. ?I?m truly sorry about your burn, Elfangor, but I thought you would have seen it coming.? Elfangor growled, but sighed a moment later. ?You won?t catch me off guard again, Talan. And next time, you?ll be the one off guard.? He smiled wickedly, and Talan returned the smile. ?We?ll see, but the results of this little game leave me very doubtful.?

Shaking her head, Shadow rested her fingers on the burn, soothing it and healing it in a matter of seconds. ?I suggest we get back to the Inn, one, because I can hear Kaliska calling for you Talan, and two, it?s getting late, and we vampires should go hunting.?
Nodding to one another, everyone went there separate ways.