Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Role Playing > Role Playing

Old 05-30-2007, 07:07 PM

Default Reaper What You Soul

In a land commonly thought dormant of all life, there lies a secret. This secret, comes in the form of a small, priceless jewel, burried deep beneath a highly disguised tomb. This tomb is the buried form of the most infamous fiend known to the world of Narmir. He was named Rigachi the Soul Reaper. He is not dead...as every nobal in the land believes him to be... and as the ancient scrolls depict him to be. he mearly lies dormant. Waiting on a foolish soul to call him from his grave and allow him to wreak havok across the land of Narmir once more as he did... 1 million years ago.

And, as fate had planned it, a foolish soul did appear. And this fool-hardy kinderling was drawn by the call of the Soul Reaper's Opal. And as he dug the ancient fiend's tomb out of the ground Rigachi was below... stirring... waiting... anticipating. As the kinder opened the ancient tomb the ancient Reaper's spell was cast and the unknowing kinder was inhabited by the powerful fiend. And then the fiend realized his mistake. With a loud Wail he echoed his distaste to the wide world.

And to this day he is prowling the world of Narmir. Looking for a body that can properly house his evil, and destructive soul. No one knows exactly what form he is in as of this day. But, it is known from his last rampage that his magikal and mental power was only as great as the strength of the body he inhabited. Also it was known that he could only change bodies as his current body's strength allowed him to use to transfer bodies. To simply put he only inhabited bodies in a rate of upgrade. He only advanced in strength by degrees. The only known ways to keep from inhabitance of the fiend was to have either a great will, or a pure heart.

This is whereyour journey will begin. The last reported sighting of Rigachi was as a gnome and was spotted in Gregorian City. For some the fiend is a threat. A threat to their own power. A threat to their own peace. Or even a threat to their own evil plans. And to some he is a way to GAIN power. He controls many people through a way of persuading them to risk their lives in order to be inhabited and thus gain power. This is your Higher Quest. Many sub-quests will be included. But, your over-all mission is to find and defeat this fiend for whatever reasons you may have.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:12 PM

Default Looking for a place to get some money

Wandering around from village to village to look for work for a mercenary. Until SoulStealer saw a weird looking person on the road toward the next village and he sensed something wrong about this character. Soul hid in a tree just as the creature turned around, he followed along the tree tops and then sensed a strong evil force coming from the thing. The power caused SoulStealer to fall out of the tree beside the being. All of a sudden something black and evil came out of the being and tried to enter him but because of SoulStealer's training and power of a werewolf he had a strong mind to keep the creature from entering him so it retreated back to it's host and dissappeared into nowhere. Soul could no longer sense the evil nowhere in the are so he forced the wolf back into a sleeping state inside of him but now his eyes are now blood red with slits in them but he kept on the road to the next village. On the way toward the next village he kept wondering who or what was that thing anyway? This question kept plaguing his mind.

I will be ruler of this new world. By causing misery and suffering to those who oppose me.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:39 PM

Default Re: Looking for a place to get some money

Rev ran as fast as he could. The reason why is because he heard screaming. Lots and lots of screaming. As he ran he caught the scent of blood. Rev's fear grew more and more with each passing second.

He then entered into his village. He saw everybody dead in front of him. Their blood was all over the place. He then saw a figure standing in front of one of the burning huts. He could taste the very evil that surrounded him. He could see the blood of his people dripping off of this dark being in the moonlight from above.

Seeing this cause Rev to become enraged greatly. He pulled his sword out from his side and readied himself. His swords name was Sword of Shadows. It had been specially made for him. It could allow him brief control of the shadows around him. The price of it though was great. For everytime he use it a darker side of him grew. It had managed to break free several times before. After many times of fighting his dark side, he had made a compromise with it. In times of need, whenever he was not strong enough, he would relinquish control to it. After while he came to name his darker side Shadow since it was created from the Sword of Shadows in a sense.

He then charged the being with intent to kill the being. Just as he was about to stab the being, it had dodged to the side and and knee'd him in the stomach knocking the wind out of him. The force behind the hit sent Rev sailing back several yards. Rev tried to get up, but the dark being walked up and shoved him back down with his foot. It then bent down and whispered in Rev's ear saying," If you want to avenge your people, you need to get stronger, you need to let your hate and anger grow. You need to became the animal that you try to deny that you are and I will be waiting for you to come to try kill me."

With that said the being disappeared quickly. Rev got up and looked around not seeing the being anywhere. Rev walked to one of the huts that was not burning and walked inside. He then sat on the cot and yelled out in pain and agony. He then silently said,"I will get my revenge, mark my words you monster I will get my revenge." Rev then laid down and fell asleep dreaming of nothing but screams of agony and the monster that had killed all his people.

I seek neither redemption or revenge, just the purpose of my life.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:35 PM

Following this one had proven to be quiet simple.
And he followed my lead so easily.
Maybe he would be as easy as i was told.
But, still it was strange to see his control of his lycan abilities.
How strange indeed...

But, I will follow my orders.
This one was to be accompanied as I had been told to do.
And I am not one to let down an order.
yet I know this will be beneficial.
I want it more than anyone else alive...

It will only be a matter of acquiring it and getting away.
But, for a Malanomic Foxling such as I it will be a simple quest.
Here he comes to meet me in the Clearing.
Let's make this meeting useful.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:45 AM

Evil Crimson sits in a thick limb in the trees above johns
watching everything that goes on ... beware the watchful eye of the dragons 8-)