Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest  

Go Back   Narmir - Land of Magic and Conquest > Role Playing > Role Playing

Old 10-10-2006, 01:37 AM

Default RP ideas wanted.

I was thinkin to myself today that a lot of people expressed interest in getting involved in the War RP that is going on right now, but that they probably feel they can't cus they aren't too involved in this "war." I figured it'd be cool to get one going that isn't necessarily related to things as they are this moment in game. Problem is, i'm not the best at starting this sort of thing.

If you have any ideas of what you might want to RP, or just interest in general, feel free to post it here. Also those of you who are better with starting and running rp's or rpg's etc... don't hesitate to jump forward and take charge.

Thanks
Old 10-11-2006, 06:39 AM

Default Re: RP ideas wanted.

maybe if we do something like a reality show

Lol

No but seriously starting an rp is hard but once it goes it goes on an on (did that even made sense?)
Old 10-14-2006, 02:36 PM

like the little bunny with the drum :-D
role playing is fun the only prob. is that we tried before 3 times and no one would show up so our DM stoped and right after that i found my book that would have helped alot :-?
but i would love to help and play im the DM with hawk on solo maps for D&D he keeps getting himself killed but its all fun.i made an arena for 1st lvl's on up im still working on the bugs,dragons and undead ine the map :-x
but if i can get the time set with dad to get on the net better i would love to do it but i would need some help from my old DM *looks at Da Gnome and thornfinger
also let me know what kind of map you guys want to play there are 1.000's and if we dont get enuff to play a fully
RPG game there is alway solo RPG the stats are beefed up so the player doesnt get killed to fast and if the player looks like he or she is dieing to fast the dm has the right to help out just a little like after a tuff battle the dm offers a NPC to help fight the battles of Evil ...Or Good.
but solo is for like 1-3 people 4 -6 is a full RPG group

here are a list of people i would try for as DM

DM's i would pick :-x

Jarlaxle ~ jarl has alot of votes on story and he will give you the felling that you are there in the story fighting off monsters that poped up when you were not looking.

Thornfinger ~ thornfinger is also good at this he and his wife are a good team and i wish we could have gotton more players to play two heads are better then one.

BANG BANG ~ bang bang stories are realy good when he tells his ogre's story sadly your there watching the poor guy getting raped by a huge horny ogre in pink he'll have you rofl with his stories or grosed out by the way his ogre
plays with his lovers...(im still waiting on the next story from the books of bang bang )

Kaliska ~ kaliska should be looked at as a last resort
im a newbie DM i have only played with hawkeye and solo is very diff from full D&D in solo stats are beefed up so you wont get killed easy.

p.s.
If you are a DM and i didnt say your name and you think im mad at you or somthing like that its only becouse i couldnt remember your name or i didnt know you were a DM sorry .

Old 10-16-2006, 11:04 AM

Old 10-16-2006, 06:25 PM

Venit et Flamma sentio ...
Old 10-17-2006, 02:03 PM

Old 10-17-2006, 02:24 PM

Venit et Flamma sentio ...
Old 10-17-2006, 02:40 PM