Thread: War Again...
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 10:54 AM

Default Re: War Again...

"Sire a pack of wolves approach, spotted a thousand or so yards out. One approaches alone."

*Looking up from his table of maps and notes, face hidden behind a dark cloak, skittles stands in silence for what seems an eternity to his trusted adviser.*

"We shall meet them at the door have the guards ready."

"Yes Sire."

*skittles walks through the halls of the keep down a spiral staircase emerging from behind an ornate marble statue made in his liking. An opening one would not easily see if not taught what to look for. skittles emerges at the gate to greet his unknown guests unannounced visit*

"Stand down I can handle a lone wolf alone," he says looking at his adviser hand on the hilt of his scimitar, "what does that kind of behavior show our guest?"

*throwing his hood back skittles reveals the face of a young attractive vampire who, 'one could tell' had apparently seen many a battle from the scars of cuts and burns to his face. skittles steps out to see what the wolf wanted.*

.................................................. ..

*Later that day, skittles in his war room going over more notes breaks the silence, a welcome relief for his adviser who knows it not like skittles to stay so quiet and in thought.* Though fun wasn't a common thing for skittles these days obsessed with the inner workings of the kingdom, since the vampires had pledged him to lead he had been, reserved.

"So the packs have split, they never really did get along. This is great news. When this is over those loyal to us will receive the kingdoms and beautiful castles to rule from in peace, this day of the vampires. What have you heard of the Thornfinger Menagerie, where do they stand in this conflict?"

"No word yet sire, they have been in meetings for days we can hardly get an audience. What of EastSport shall we see if he wants to change his allegiance and join the cause?"

"No hes a lost cause in this war. Lay waste to everything of his in your path, burn it all to the ground, rape, pillage, plunder, kill the women but bring me the children. Its not too late to change them to our ways, they must be freed of the twisted views of their ancestors. Send word to the Clowns I have seen they are stirring in this war as well, they sense the bloodshed. They will spill plenty themselves, We would be wise to have them on our side."

"Yes sire, it appears one of her strongest allies has decided not to join the fight, an ancient from before even your fathers time sire. I think they have grown tired of the constant bloodshed over the years, they just want peace and for their people to be happy and prosper without the constant threat of death and decay."

"I have no intent to change that either. Just the ones that seek to oppose us shall fall."

"Yes sire."

"Leave me be alone for a while I must think of what to do next, we need word from those yet to take an allegiance."

*With the adviser out of the room skittles buries his head back in his notes all the while smiling to himself. With a glance at the urn containing the ashes of his brother skittles feels at ease.*

"This is all for you my fallen comrade, I am achieving our dream for you. Once I am powerful enough I will speak with you again."

*And with that he falls silent.*

Bite or get Bitten