Thread: A Shadow Tale
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 09:00 PM

Default Flying Flamey

Sensing a new player in the game of the great battle. Soulstealer told his second in command, a man with eyes of a demon yet human in a sense Demon Eyes Kyo, to hold the fort while he goes to check out this new enemy. "Well time to go get my hands dirty. Oh well, Kyo make sure we keep getting new recruits while I'm gone. Time to snuff out a flame." Soulstealer said smiling. Kyo just shook his head and mumbled under his breath "Enough with the puns already."

With his final command, Soulstealer disappeared into a blast of fire. Suddenly before a creature walking through a forest came a roaring flame and out of said "Sorry no more fighter of justice are needed we have all we need." Jumping at the voice that came from the flame the being grabbed his samurai swords and dashed towards the creature before him but the being smiled and then came a rapid jabbing fist covered with lightning "Shocking Strike" bellowed Soulstealer. And it sent the being flying and screaming into the sky falling in the middle of a group of people talking and seeing the man moved out of the way and he fell face down. When he regains a little conscious he says "Anyone get the license plates of the motorcylce gang." and he falls over again.

I will be ruler of this new world. By causing misery and suffering to those who oppose me.