Thread: A Shadow Tale
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 10:00 AM

Default A Horrible Stench

After following the scent for a while, Shadowbutterfly was getting annoyed. Apparently her brother had decided to wander around and around in circles. 'Hmph. For someone who can take care of himself, he's not good at finding his way through a forest. But, they always say, getting lost is easy, getting out isn't.'

Musing to herself, she decided this was taking too long. She was only here, because her servants were pestering her and, since she was not a cruel person, she refused to hit them like their last lord had. 'I shouldn't be so generous..'

She stopped, when she picked up a the horrible stench of decay, and practically threw up. 'No wonder, I don't like having increased senses. Hmm. He must have picked the scent up from the other one..' Shaking her head, she headed towards the scent. Walking through the brush, she padded silently towards the figures sitting around what looked like, an extinguished fire.

Walking up behind her brother, she crossed her arms and said, "Perhaps you haven't noticed, but I have brother. You smell."