Thread: War Again...
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 07:35 AM

Default Re: War Again...

As he sits cleaning his fur,a portal flickers into life at the back of his Den,a fraction of a second before a Grizzled Bronze Dragon bursts through it,panting heavily.

"My Lord Bleu! Bestla is in turmoil! a Guild war rages between the Holy and Separatist Camps,and ur expertise in our world is desperately needed!"

Before he can even contemplate it,a large young Wolf with grey/green fur rushes in...

"My Lord,something is afoot,the armies of thorn have joined the vampire camp,and our envoys have been expelled,i fear the worst!"
"It is something I had expected,and not the most important thing on my plate.... Have all our packs withdraw to the edges of our borders and hold position,until further orders,i have some other matters to attend to on other worlds,it would seem."
"Yes my Liege"

As the young wolf leaves Bleu begins chanting in a strange tongue,his powerful lupin form bulging and rippling,changing.... he rears up on his hind legs and growls,turning into a scream,as where the powerful Wolflord stood a moment ago,a handsome,comely elf drops to his knees in his place...

The bronze dragon flexes his wings,then scoops the unconscious elf up on his shoulders and dives back through the portal,which ripples shut and disappears behind him...