Thread: War Again...
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 10:00 AM

Default Re: War Again...

The air was crisp this morning,and it delighted his senses.they were running along at a grand pace,he and his pack,as the other wolves delighted in the ensuing carnage. nothing was safe as the lithe furry forms roamed across the landscape,killing and feeding off of anyone or anything that got in the way.

As the place he sought came into view,he slowed to a trot,giving a sharp short bark. as if instinct,the other members of the pack immediately circled off and faced away,their keen noses scenting the air for warning of any approaching threat.

he began to approach the keep,and snarled viciously at the gate guards as they moved to intercept them,stopping them in their tracks.as the master of the Keep strode forth to inquire about the bustle,he arched his back and stretched his front paws forward,in a wolves best imitation of a bow.

"Greetings,Fell Lord of That Which Shall Not Die,i bring you tidings of comraderie' I am the fiercest Lupin in this land,indeed none other has the veracity I employ,tho many make the claim,when im not in earshot and our outpacks are not hunting their borders. I know not why you bring turmoil to this land,nor do i care....as im sure my motives shall be largely Irrelevant to you. What i propose is cooperation,we need to feed as you do,though our kills stay dead.(He pauses to smile broadly,a rather unnerving thing from a Dire Wolf) Long have those who seek to defy you subjugated the likes of my brethren,using them like tools and appreciating them not,and i suspect many of my folk and others are quite ready to put and end to it.So... we shall help you feed and conquer,and you shall help us liberate and stand united and sovreign. (He licks his snout deliberately) Do we have a deal?