Thread: A Shadow Tale
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 01:55 PM

Default The little Inn that could

Inferno held up his hand to stop his friends from going any closer."ok before we go into town we need to go over a few things..1. the guy in charge is a jerk he likes picking on new comers so dont let him get to you .. hes a wuss..2.NO EATING THE TOWN FOLK!!!" Inferno eyed Kaliska. Kaliska smiled " What? I was hungry ... and it was only one time... ok maybe 2..4...9.. ok i lost count, but it wont happen again human flesh blah... besides they wont know its me .. will they?" Inferno eyes Kaliska "So how do you like your humans?" Kaliska jumps up "Oooo with lots of that crunchy stuff on the outside makes them taste better ... they even come with thier own tooth picks ;-)"
Shadowbutterfly cracks a grin " Blah huh?" Kaliska sighs " Im on a diet"

As they walked into the town Kaliska let out a weird hiss. Talan walks over to Kaliska " Whats Wrong?" Kaliska growls "Blue Cheese...." Inferno sighs " Oh good god dont do that" Kaliska Growls "I hate blue cheese"

Inside the Small Inn all cares were thrown to the wind. Food was placed on the table faster then the new friends could order and strong drinks filled thier cups. Inferno Lust sat in the back staying out of the way.He had filled his part of the deal and he wanted nothing to do with all the laughing and good cheer,Besides Kaliska had given more then his price when she hired him and he saw no need to just walk away.What if she needed his help again?

Hours had past and the new friends found themselves fast asleep full tummies and maybe a hangover or two but all was welcomed.

All but Kaliska..

A tall High Elf walks in the small Inn. Kaliska snaps at him " About time you got here! what took you so long?" The Elf Bowed low Sorry my Queen but i ran into de..." Kaliska growls " Say no more. Do you have it?" The Elf quickly digs thru his bag to find the small letter " Here it is my queen... forgive me please i would have came sooner but." Kaliska looks up from the letter " Do you mind im trying to read" The Elf was shakeing in fear..His Queen knew why he was truely late, She had to why else would she be so rude to him. Kaliska throws the letter into the fire that was roaring beside her,Her eyes glowed from the flames.The Elf couldnt help but wonder if it truely was the fire that was makeing his queen's eyes glow ..or the signs of the Dragon that was traped with in a human form."Tell the General that i will no long need his help on our little demon hunt.." the Elf started to speak " But why my qu.." Kaliska's eyes glowed red as she jumps up from her chair and glars at the Elf " I wasnt finished." The Elf fell to his knees "Forgive me my Queen" Kaliska sits back down " Tell him i will be needing a few things but i will let him know when i want them." The Elf starts to get up then stops."Is there anything else you need of me my queen?" Kaliska shakes her head."No. Go and tell the General of my wishes"
The Elf jumps up and ran for the door.An Other Elf steps from the shadows in front of the runing Elf He wore along Black cape that swallowed his body in darkness his eyes were of death and his lower face covered by a black cloth "My Queen we are going to let this trader leave?" The Elf froze in his place.The other Elf's voice was cold and chilling to hear deep yet soft.. but down right scary.Kaliska eyes the Elf from the shadows " I was thinking on the matter but no punishment came to mind" The Elf from the shadows moves closer to the trader " Let me deal with him my Queen" The Trader golps "PLEASE DONT! i have a Family to take care of! They need me!!" Kaliska shakes her head "Not anymore they dont" The Elf from the shadows draws his sword and stabs the trader in the heart. As the elf dies his blood turned from bright red to a inky black color.The Inn keeper walks in " Bloody Hell! i just cleaned up you two!" Kaliska bowed and droped 2 small bags on the table in front of her " Im truely sorry my friend here triped and fell on his own sword .. good thing he was already dead.." The Inn keeper seeing the Elf from the shadows standing over the Dead body took the hint " Yeah i had just moped the floors they must still be wet" The Elf from the shadows picked the dead body up and started to walked away."My Queen may i ask what was in the letter?" Kaliska smiles "Its funny it was saying that you had to run on a secret mission for him and that you would be a little late getting here tomorrow night.And that he was here to take your place." The Elf Laughs "Dont you just love Conspiracy" Kaliska Laughs "Indeed." The Elf from the shadows "Bye My Queen i'll let you rest. *bows low* Till next we meet" Kaliska Laughs " Good Night Graven..Oh any luck of finding a fix?" Graven shakes his head "Sorry my Queen no luck yet." Kaliska sighs "Thank you Graven"
The Elf Bows his head then leaves with the dead body.

The Inn Keeper pockets the two small bags while he scrubed the floors again,He mumbled to himself while he cleaned "blood money HA!." Kaliska snickers "Good Night Oskar" the old dwarf looked up from his scrubing "Good night mylady"

The next morning Oskar the Inn keeper rushed everyone to get breakfast ready "They'll be waking up soon get them Eggs cooked,Fry that bacon.. hurry! Hurry! HURRY!!!"

Inferno was the first to be up then ShadowLord then the others right behind him.

Food was piled high on the table and drinks were being served as quickly as the Inn keeper yelled them out.

ShadowLord eyes the Bacon and Eggs." BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..ALL MINE!!"

[OOC] OMG ..OMG.. Longst post ever! Beat that HA! ;-) [/OOC]