Thread: Abuse...
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 06:41 AM

Default Abuse...

ok so.... theres someone abusing their admin priveleges by repeatedly deleting my alliance out from under me. i dont know who u r and quite sincerely i dont care,but if u have beef with me then have some stones and bring it to the battlefield,dont abuse the priveleges uve been entrusted with to unfairly bully me and restrict my ability to play and enjoy the game as freely and fully as everyone else. i play DOZENS of online games,and narmir itself is by no means anywhere near the best,but i come here for the ppl. If we wanna keep trying to incite an internet pissing contest,then i'll just quit again and convince the few ppl i actually like to come with me and play something better

I'm sorry to put it like this,but im thoroughly fed up and done with ppl who cant stick to in-game parameters and reasonable respect,even if i hate ur guts i wouldnt interfere with ur game,and i hope and implore the rest of u feel the same way,thx.

as an afterthought,to the aforementioned person,mebbe focus ur energies more positively and appropriately by seeing what can be done to address REAL game issues,like: Clerics are broken. Barracks are broken. Levelups are broken. Stealing is broken,or at least malfunctioning.....and there's more,if u need a complete list msg me,lol